Go Back   Forums > Community Chatterbox > Gaming Zone
Memberlist Forum Rules Today's Posts
Click here to use Advanced Search

Old 12-04-2006, 07:55 PM   #11
efthimios
Home Sweet Abandonia

Though I have advanced, I am losing badly. The chances of me winning are very very low right now. I have made two major errors purschasing units, one because I didn't know the composition of the enemy army, the other because I didn't know a small detail of a unit i bought in large numbers. Live and learn.
efthimios is offline                         Send a private message to efthimios
Old 16-04-2006, 05:14 AM   #12
Ism960

I spotted him coming in right from the start I moved my people into the right positions and BAM! down go his tanks the Missile jeeps where taken out by my Squads and his men following in where gunned down by my rapid reaction force and heavy Mortor bombardment. Right now Im mopping up the remaining units that are hiding and fleeing the field.
Ism960 is offline                         Send a private message to Ism960
Old 16-04-2006, 05:17 AM   #13
Ism960

a nice game any more Abandomians want a game you know who to ask
Ism960 is offline                         Send a private message to Ism960
Old 16-04-2006, 05:46 AM   #14
Eagle of Fire
Friendly Fire

If you like both PBEM and the old Ufo: Ennemy Unknown game, then I welcome you to try out Laser Squad Nemesis.

I been playing that game since 2004 (but took a short break in between two sessions) and it's really a great turn based strategy game.
Old 16-04-2006, 01:12 PM   #15
efthimios
Home Sweet Abandonia

You know, I don't usualy do this, but since you posted here like this you don't leave me any choice.

Yes, you did manage to place and then direct your units to counteract my units, unit to unit. Indeed very clever tactician you are. Or perhaps not?

After the first round, when you sent me the files, I loaded them and got the warning message that you had definetely reloaded the game and played your turn again. (that is after the turn of my deployment). You did not inform me of this, instead after I asked you about it, you told me that the game crashed and you had to reload the turn. Leaving aside that I have never heard of this game crashing, I believed you.

Of course that you knew exactly where my units were coming from and what, it perhaps should warn me as to that you might not play fair.

After several turns, and while I was losing the battle, the game informed me for a second FAIL. TWO fails and one reloading, without in any of them you informing me in advance, stinks.

I asked you about the 2 fails and the only thing you replied is that the only way to cheat in the game is to hack the files, which is total BS. I am certain that perhaps you haven't cheated by cracking the files directly, but you did (at least 2 or 3 times, perhaps more) re load your turns to either scout, or to get better results .
You also replied to this by attaching the text from our previous conversation when I asked you why I get more warnings. Reloading the game on the first 2 turns does not make the game to warn me anew after 12 turns....

I have no problem losing this or any game, but to try to cheat your way is very low.

efthimios is offline                         Send a private message to efthimios
Old 16-04-2006, 01:28 PM   #16
_r.u.s.s.
I'm not Russ
but an ex-alektorophobic

by the way, doesnt this belong to multiplayer section?