Go Back   Forums > Updates Workflow > Offers
Memberlist Forum Rules Today's Posts
Click here to use Advanced Search

Old 10-12-2010, 01:48 AM   #121
Aramazon
Abandonia nerd

I'm just installing it properly now, I already tried it out a bit and I think it's going to be a great game, how come no one's reviewed it yet?
Aramazon is offline                         Send a private message to Aramazon
Old 10-12-2010, 04:43 AM   #122
TotalAnarchy
Surviving the Dark Age

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aramazon View Post
I'm just installing it properly now, I already tried it out a bit and I think it's going to be a great game, how come no one's reviewed it yet?
Thank you. I've put your name next to the game title. After you finish reviewing, just create your thread in this Offers forum section and notify us. We will give you a means of uploading the stuff on FTP.
Old 10-12-2010, 04:54 PM   #123
Aramazon
Abandonia nerd

While I'm at it, put my name down next to War Wind 2: Human Onslaught as well, this is great, I didn't realize you guys had a bunch of games that just were't reviewed. I remember looking for that game specifically several months ago only to find disappointed that it wasn't on the site.
Old 10-12-2010, 05:09 PM   #124
TotalAnarchy
Surviving the Dark Age

Quote:
While I'm at it, put my name down next to War Wind 2: Human Onslaught as well, this is great, I didn't realize you guys had a bunch of games that just were't reviewed. I remember looking for that game specifically several months ago only to find disappointed that it wasn't on the site.
Done. If you need the game themselves, just say so.
Old 15-12-2010, 12:06 AM   #125
Aramazon
Abandonia nerd

Okay so I just finished Blood and Magic, I'm wondering about the in game movie files though, were they not included in the download, because the intro was definitely missing, but I can see that on youtube...but anyways I'm really curious to know if there was a movie at the end of the game or not.
Old 15-12-2010, 04:56 AM   #126
TotalAnarchy
Surviving the Dark Age

Quote:
Okay so I just finished Blood and Magic, I'm wondering about the in game movie files though, were they not included in the download, because the intro was definitely missing, but I can see that on youtube...but anyways I'm really curious to know if there was a movie at the end of the game or not.
Well what we have and probably what you have as well is a rip. The version in the ISO Cellar should've been the full one.
Old 15-12-2010, 07:14 AM   #127
Aramazon
Abandonia nerd

Judging from a couple comments on the youtube video of the intro, this may have been an issue with the cd version...not a blaring problem, I suppose. It's said that moving the correct file over from the demo version(I remember seeing the intro when I played the demo several years ago) results in the movie showing in this version.
Old 12-01-2011, 06:30 AM   #128
Ironlion
Forum hobbit

I would be absolutely delighted to do a review for:

Wing Commander Privateer.

I'm really surprised it hasn't been done! I'll be pleased to submit something. I'm going to do the review based off the full CD-ROM version (which I have), however if you want me to review SPECIFICALLY the version you wish to put on the site, then I will require someone to send me a copy of that.

Lunar Command

Hey, I got some enjoyment out of this game, and as such I'll be glad to have a go at this little gem of a game as well (And why not add Lunar Commander II to the list? I'll throw it in as a bonus since they're almost exactly the same game... if you don't want a review for that one just chuck it in the bin and It'll be fine)
Ironlion is offline                         Send a private message to Ironlion
Old 12-01-2011, 07:02 AM   #129
TotalAnarchy
Surviving the Dark Age

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ironlion View Post
I would be absolutely delighted to do a review for:

Wing Commander Privateer.

I'm really surprised it hasn't been done! I'll be pleased to submit something. I'm going to do the review based off the full CD-ROM version (which I have), however if you want me to review SPECIFICALLY the version you wish to put on the site, then I will require someone to send me a copy of that.

Lunar Command

Hey, I got some enjoyment out of this game, and as such I'll be glad to have a go at this little gem of a game as well (And why not add Lunar Commander II to the list? I'll throw it in as a bonus since they're almost exactly the same game... if you don't want a review for that one just chuck it in the bin and It'll be fine)
Nice. I've noted down your name for those games. What is the size of the CD-ROM version for Privateer?
Old 12-01-2011, 07:23 AM   #130
Ironlion
Forum hobbit

Quote:
Originally Posted by TotalAnarchy View Post
Nice. I've noted down your name for those games. What is the size of the CD-ROM version for Privateer?
Its about 180 megabytes.

I think, but correct me if I'm mistaken, a copy of this one already sits in the ISO Basement also btw.
Ironlion is offline                         Send a private message to Ironlion