Go Back   Forums > Community Chatterbox > Blah, blah, blah...
Memberlist Forum Rules Today's Posts
Click here to use Advanced Search

Old 09-07-2005, 06:45 AM   #41
PrejudiceSucks
Above-Par

I know that they get paid less in the USA and there is still a lot of prejudice against them. Even just watching the news gives you quite an insight.

If a story happens on, say, CNN (which I watch a bit, but I prefer EuroNews, that's great) then it's almost always the same -

If the story happens in a lower-class/working-class area then it's mostly black people in the neighbourhood, maybe with a few whites.

In a middle class area, almost all white people, almost no black people.

If it's upper class then it can be either really.

I think that if the US does have a second civil war then racial issues will certainly play a role in it, maybe not entirely caused by it though. I think that the bad state of leadership and the economy have already pissed enough people off, it just needs some kind of catalyst.
PrejudiceSucks is offline                         Send a private message to PrejudiceSucks
Old 09-07-2005, 06:57 AM   #42
BeefontheBone
10 GOSUB Abandonia
20 GOTO 10

Quote:
If you actualy read my whole post you would see that this is not what I am in favour for...
I'm well aware of that, due to having read the whole post, and while you didn't say you were in favour of it, you DID say it "could solve the problem," which is clearly untrue and betrays a certain prejudice, or so it appears.
BeefontheBone is offline                         Send a private message to BeefontheBone
Old 09-07-2005, 08:26 AM   #43
efthimios
Home Sweet Abandonia

First, I will stop posting in this particular thread. I do not enjoy anti americanism and I do lose control, I would hate to ruin it for others and of course getting warnings or worse. So, this is my last post and checking of this thread.

Second, I am not against muslilms. I am not christian, muslim, hindu, budhist, jew, atheist. I am not in favour of their religions, but I am not against them.

Third, what I said earlier, stands. If anyone wants to interpet it like a slur against a nation or religion, so be it. That is your problem. Bad as they were, or even evil as some might say (I don't believe in evil so that is just used for easier explanation), it would solve the problem, at least in the UK. I am not in favour of that solution. I am in favour of neutralizing any heads/leadership of terrorists, which includes "big names", rich, politicians, religious heads, that organize, support, lead the groups. Also trying to find solutions to the other (apart from the above) problems that make some people feel the need to join any terrorist organization. That includes forced where necessary, democracization, help to the poorest classes etc, but only after starting dealing with the first problem of the leadership.

Fourth, to whom that said I should leave the USA soon, I do not yet live in the USA, though I hope that one day I will. I am also not an american, but I will try to become one.

Signing off.
efthimios is offline                         Send a private message to efthimios
Old 11-07-2005, 01:24 PM   #44
Astral
Abandonia nerd

HEY this is people we r talking about, it's not black and white, its not muslim or christian, its not reach or poor, we all die in the end, there is no beter fortune for anyone... Playing smart doesn't get anywhere, look how many money spend for armies, spend it for not having poor or for food, or for health or for science... Will this would be better for all of us ???
Astral is offline                         Send a private message to Astral
Old 11-07-2005, 01:33 PM   #45
lethe
Game freak

This is turning into a religious, political and race fight.

And I'd still love to know what CIA and ESS know about this bombings...
lethe is offline                         Send a private message to lethe
Old 11-07-2005, 02:10 PM   #46
A. J. Raffles
10 GOSUB Abandonia
20 GOTO 10

Quote:
Originally posted by lethe@Jul 11 2005, 01:33 PM
And I'd still love to know what CIA and ESS know about this bombings...
Don't forget MI6. And ESA. And the M1.:P
A. J. Raffles is offline                         Send a private message to A. J. Raffles
Old 11-07-2005, 03:46 PM   #47
lethe
Game freak

Put 2 groups together and it's a mission. More than 3 it's a conspiracy, and that's proihibited here, so try not to give admins a reason to close this thread :bleh:
lethe is offline                         Send a private message to lethe