Go Back   Forums > Abandonia.com > Community News & Feedback
Memberlist Forum Rules Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Click here to use Advanced Search

Old 19-10-2012, 08:34 PM   #1
Intergold

Default AB - Inaccessible between 4:40 - 8:00(GMT +1)

We couldn't accessed AB between approx. 4:40 - 8:00(GMT +1), and we are recovered from this incident newly.

I wrote this incident to CB, and The Fifth Horseman replied "We'll ask our technician".

So, please wait the required description, as I posting the incident to this forum.

I'm not a mod, nor admin, but I'm opened this topic as reporting the incident that continued about approx. 4 hours.

If I opened this thread to wrong place, then delete this thread.
Sincerely,
Intergold

Notice: This topic will be updated every downtime, and also includes problems after downtimes.

Last edited by Intergold; 25-10-2012 at 12:01 PM. Reason: An extra word, and notice is added.
Intergold is offline                         Send a private message to Intergold
Old 20-10-2012, 02:33 AM   #2
dosraider
Dismembered.

Indeed, happens a lot that AB isn't accessible ..... forum ànd main site.

Not a member of The Victorious People's Shoutbox Liberation Army.
Not a member of the GAG Guerrilla. Don't get A Grip!
FOR RENT
*Advertising space*
dosraider is offline                         Send a private message to dosraider
Old 20-10-2012, 03:25 PM   #3
The Fifth Horseman
FUTURE SCIENCE BASTARD

This has started some time ago, and has been repeating seemingly daily ever since, at oddly regular times.
At the moment it is unclear whether the problem is even related to our database or software or caused by an external agency.

"God. Can't you people see I'm trying to commit a crime against science and nature here?"
-- Reed Richards
The Fifth Horseman is offline                         Send a private message to The Fifth Horseman
Old 23-10-2012, 03:35 PM   #4
TheChosen
"I" in the Team

Any hope that it might get fixed? Or does Abovo have no time to give this place any attention other than when it comes to making unnecessary newspost?
TheChosen is offline                         Send a private message to TheChosen
Old 23-10-2012, 03:37 PM   #5
The Fifth Horseman
FUTURE SCIENCE BASTARD

It is being worked on. From what I understand, Rafiq is as surprized by the problem as we are.

"God. Can't you people see I'm trying to commit a crime against science and nature here?"
-- Reed Richards
The Fifth Horseman is offline                         Send a private message to The Fifth Horseman
Old 23-10-2012, 06:01 PM   #6
Intergold

Looks like AB was inaccessible again, but I don't know exact inaccessibility time. And the some BBC images are dead(not the BBC that broadcasts to worldwide - it is Bulletin Board Codes).
Intergold is offline                         Send a private message to Intergold
Old 23-10-2012, 06:09 PM   #7
Lulu_Jane
10 GOSUB Abandonia
20 GOTO 10

Yes it happened to me too, we will notify the tech staff, I'm so sorry this is happening, please bear with us
Old 23-10-2012, 06:13 PM   #8
Intergold

Let's hope that it will be fixed ASAP.
Old 23-10-2012, 09:01 PM   #9
The Fifth Horseman
FUTURE SCIENCE BASTARD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Intergold View Post
Looks like AB was inaccessible again, but I don't know exact inaccessibility time. And the some BBC images are dead(not the BBC that broadcasts to worldwide - it is Bulletin Board Codes).
Clear your browser's cache and reload the pages they are on. If the problem still occurs, please post here the link to the page(s) where you noticed images missing from along with a short description what exactly was supposed to go there.

-- Reed Richards
Old 24-10-2012, 06:38 AM   #10
Intergold

It is fixed.