Go Back   Forums > Abandonia.com > Games Discussion
Memberlist Forum Rules Today's Posts
Click here to use Advanced Search

Old 11-06-2021, 05:08 PM   #291
Rwolf

Quote:
Originally Posted by starfiretbt View Post
I read it and it mentioned the ENTER key matches speed, that's the key I remember but in the game I'm playing (X-Wing CD-Rom edition 1994) ENTER fires lasers. Is there another key for matching speed?
Also I don't have a problem with my joystick being recognized, that problem I fixed, I just want to be able to use the throttle for speed control. Maybe that was another version of X-Wing as well. I did play it on PC when I was young.
Speed matching with the Enter key only works in the Tie-fighter games,sorry.
There is no mention of any such function in the X-wing manuals, so it must have been a later addition for when Tie came out. If the GoG version is any different I don't know, but I doubt it.
Rwolf is offline                         Send a private message to Rwolf
Old 17-06-2021, 11:37 AM   #292
Smiling Spectre
10 GOSUB Abandonia
20 GOTO 10

Send a message via ICQ to Smiling Spectre Send a message via AIM to Smiling Spectre Send a message via MSN to Smiling Spectre

Hm. Maybe different version indeed. It says about "Collectors Edition" - I am not sure it's the same. Unfortunately, this series is unknown for me, so I have no idea.