Go Back   Forums > Abandonia.com > Troubleshooting
Memberlist Forum Rules Today's Posts
Click here to use Advanced Search

Old 28-05-2005, 04:57 PM   #1
Tigershark

Luckily, I was able to "acquire" this fine title. I'm all stoked and everything, but when I click "play" it says:
"The procedure entry point SUnMapLS_IP_EBP_12 could not be located in the dynamic link library KERNEL32.dll,"

I know the game isn't on this site, but still, I'm hoping that someone here might be able to help me.

EDIT: Also, I tried using VDMsound and the error didn't show up, but nothing happened. I'd click play and the window would close.
Tigershark is offline                         Send a private message to Tigershark
Old 28-05-2005, 10:47 PM   #2
Eagle of Fire
Friendly Fire

Did you try to download "KERNEL32.dll" from the internet (a quick search with your prefered search engine should do the trick) and then put either the file in your game directory or the Windows driver directory?

Could solve your problem.
Old 28-05-2005, 11:15 PM   #3
BeefontheBone
10 GOSUB Abandonia
20 GOTO 10

I'd recommend backing up the original if you're replacing it.
BeefontheBone is offline                         Send a private message to BeefontheBone
Old 28-05-2005, 11:25 PM   #4
Tigershark

Downloading it didn't work.

EDIT: I thought I'd try to be clever and just drag KERNEL32.dll into the program and it did the same thing that it did when I tried it with VDMsound. (no error, but nothing happened.)
Tigershark is offline                         Send a private message to Tigershark
Old 29-05-2005, 01:53 PM   #5
omg
Games Master

you dont say what os you are using but i am guessing you are using nt or 2000 or xp as sunmap dll errors tend to be on nt kernal systems.t if you are going to be playing more than one old school direct x game, maybe a duel boot system, with 98 on your c drive and xp on your d. its not to complex to set up and its easy to find loads of tutorials on how to do it, there is probably one on this forum.
if you want to try and get it working on your pc though without having to reinstall o.s then try these guys
here
omg is offline                         Send a private message to omg