Go Back   Forums > Community Chatterbox > Forum Games
Memberlist Forum Rules Today's Posts
Click here to use Advanced Search

Old 29-07-2005, 12:35 PM   #431
Iron_Scarecrow
Home Sweet Abandonia

Assuming this pianos keys were made with Cellulose Nitrate, the unpopular replacement for Ivory, then: You put one of the keys in the key hole then you start smashing that key with the other piano keys, and as we all know Cellulose Nitrate is very unstable and flammable and the collision between the two keys creates an explosion blowing the vault door off of it's frame. Leaving you to walk right on through.
Iron_Scarecrow is offline                         Send a private message to Iron_Scarecrow
Old 29-07-2005, 12:59 PM   #432
TheChosen
"I" in the Team

By the way....he didnt mentioned that the room had a door.
TheChosen is offline                         Send a private message to TheChosen
Old 29-07-2005, 01:03 PM   #433
Doubler
Resident Llama

Send a message via MSN to Doubler

Yes he did:
Quote:
At first you think you are in the same situation as before, except this time there is a door!
In fact it even has a keyhole:
Quote:
Just as you're about to bawl your eyes out in despair, you notice a tiny little key hole in the door.
Old 29-07-2005, 01:04 PM   #434
omg
Games Master

you get some paino wire and conceal it in the palm of your hand. you then walk so you are stood in front of the keyhole. the person who keeps drugging you and locking you in rooms is clearly a massive pervert. so you take your clothes of and waggle your nob in front of the keyhole knowing that he is watching you and jacking off. you say something enticing like "i want you to touch me" so the freak can not resist anymore and he has to come in and touch you rather than watching. when he enters the room you strangle him with the piano wire , then rifle his pockets for "mickys" so you have something for later.

edit: then you leave the room and take his body with you so you can harvest his body for organs, so at least this series of being locked in rooms adventures is not without profit.
omg is offline                         Send a private message to omg
Old 29-07-2005, 01:25 PM   #435
Kearnsy
Games Master

I think this guy needs to start carrying around a Jackhammer or something!
... i know how to get out all you have to do is this:
Kearnsy is offline                         Send a private message to Kearnsy
Old 29-07-2005, 01:29 PM   #436
TheChosen
"I" in the Team

You pull a couple of pieces of wood from the piano. Then,you rub them together and burn the piano. When the piano is on fire,chant the arcane formula and summon a powerful demon from the seventh level of hell!! This demon wil either destroy the door,destroy the whole place or kill you.
TheChosen is offline                         Send a private message to TheChosen
Old 29-07-2005, 06:58 PM   #437
Fruit Pie Jones
Now 50% Descriptivist!

If I spent last night getting hammered, I probably have to take a powerful leak by now, so I'd pee through the keyhole. It wouldn't get me out of the room, but at least I wouldn't be the one who had to clean it up.
Old 29-07-2005, 10:44 PM   #438
ReamusLQ
Home Sweet Abandonia

Quote:
Originally posted by omg@Jul 29 2005, 06:04 AM
you get some paino wire and conceal it in the palm of your hand. you then walk so you are stood in front of the keyhole. the person who keeps drugging you and locking you in rooms is clearly a massive pervert. so you take your clothes of and waggle your nob in front of the keyhole knowing that he is watching you and jacking off. you say something enticing like "i want you to touch me" so the freak can not resist anymore and he has to come in and touch you rather than watching. when he enters the room you strangle him with the piano wire , then rifle his pockets for "mickys" so you have something for later.

edit: then you leave the room and take his body with you so you can harvest his body for organs, so at least this series of being locked in rooms adventures is not without profit.
Ok, although this is not the right answer, I gotta give it to o m g for being the most creative. I never even dreamed of that one! Props to you my friend.

The closest was opening the lock with a piano key, although the CORRECT answer, is "keep playing the piano until you find the right key, then use the key to unlock the door to freedom"

Take it away o m g
ReamusLQ is offline                         Send a private message to ReamusLQ
Old 30-07-2005, 12:08 AM   #439
omg
Games Master

thank you man, but as a.j was closest i reckon it should go to a.j.
omg is offline                         Send a private message to omg
Old 30-07-2005, 12:44 AM   #440
ReamusLQ
Home Sweet Abandonia

Quote:
Originally posted by omg@Jul 29 2005, 05:08 PM
thank you man, but as a.j was closest i reckon it should go to a.j.
as you wish, take it away A.J.
ReamusLQ is offline                         Send a private message to ReamusLQ