Go Back   Forums > Abandonia.com > Games Discussion
Memberlist Forum Rules Today's Posts
Click here to use Advanced Search

Old 12-12-2006, 01:21 PM   #91
Mousazz
Game freak

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(mika @ Apr 13 2004, 08:19 AM) [snapback]1101[/snapback]</div>
Quote:
I know this is gonna get me really flamed, but I feel like Star Trek is dead these days. I mean I know they're still coming up with loads of episodes and all, but it's all just a variation of the same theme over-and-over-and-over-and-...

I used to love them years ago but these days I'm just bored of them...
[/b]
unfortunately for me I'm from Lithuania so I can't watch movies, and had only one book :angry:
Mousazz is offline                         Send a private message to Mousazz
Old 03-01-2007, 09:31 AM   #92
Mousazz
Game freak

Cool

can you help me? it's umm... aaa... you see then i put... i i mean use emergency power ii't says i don't have enough power . what should i do?

my point is, if i can't use emergency power, i can't get away from that fake enterprise, and believe me, then i'm hit i need to get away. WHAT'S WRONG WITH THIS GAME?! EVEN THEN I'M AT FULL POWER AND NO HITS I CAN'T USE EMERGENCY POWER! IS THIS GAME A CRACK WHERE THERE ARE NO EMERGENCY SWITCH AND MR. SCOTT SAYS THAT THERE'S NOT ENOUGH POWER SO HE WOULD GET OUT OF TROUBLE?! this must be a bug or something?!. :angry: :angry: :angry: <_<
Old 04-01-2007, 02:13 PM   #93
The Fifth Horseman
FUTURE SCIENCE BASTARD

You can use emergency power. Of that I'm pretty sure.

Also, the trick in the final fight is to hit the fake Enterprise first - as hard as possible - and then just keep pummeling it.

"God. Can't you people see I'm trying to commit a crime against science and nature here?"
-- Reed Richards
The Fifth Horseman is offline                         Send a private message to The Fifth Horseman
Old 13-01-2007, 08:02 PM   #94
Mousazz
Game freak

I've won the game!!!!!! heres the tips at last battle :brain: :brain: :brain: :

breddel will always try to outflank you! use that to your advantage think... of course! if you stop and try to look at him he'll try to go around you! shoot him!

he'll sent reinforcements (two elasi ships). now what to destroy first? elasi pirates? no, the enterprise-2 will destroy you (remenber, it's the same replica with new strong gun). destroy enterprice two? you'll get heavy fire from the enemy (two elasi ships) but this might be crazy enough to work! however, sometimes it's "better luck next time", so keep trying!

if you destroy enterprice, aim for the elasi, if necessary use emergency power (figured out what's wrong ). first repair engines, then sensors
Old 13-01-2007, 08:15 PM   #95
Mousazz
Game freak

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(the_fifth_horseman @ Jan 4 2007, 05:13 PM) [snapback]273276[/snapback]</div>
Quote:
You can use emergency power. Of that I'm pretty sure.

Also, the trick in the final fight is to hit the fake Enterprise first - as hard as possible - and then just keep pummeling it.
[/b]
sorry, i didn't known how to use the emergency power. my fault. for everyone else:
emergency power helps you to fly faster if your engines are damaged (i fought it'll boost your speed, so you could get away from enemy) also: if you'r using em. power mr.scott will say: "i don't know how long she can take it captain", if not: "she can't take it captain". hope that helps

p.s. found a bug. then you'll be fighting breddel, in your bridge there will be bones mccoy. if you click on him there would be an error: " error, can't be here, shutting game" and game shuts (only game, not dosbox)
Old 20-01-2007, 11:47 AM   #96
Mousazz
Game freak

Thumbs down

:brain: :brain: :brain: . I had terrific results then won this third time (you know, then at end admiral gives you a shore leave and suggest i should be admiral). here's what you have to do (this will give you spoilers, so please, read at your own risk) :

demon world, 3 commendation points:
when you start, fight and win against uss republic, and go to pollux 5. enter orbit, talk to uhura, spock, and and land. talk to prelate angiven and say 2,1,1 and go to lower building. use McCoy on wounded man. go out, then north, and prepare your phasers for stun. then klingons appear, shoot them from left to right. take hand. go north. take berries. go south twice, then to upper building. use spock on ardak-4, then on computer, then on display. say 3,2,1,5,6 and take display. then take most left thing and most right thing and press exit button. use hand on stephen, then on desk, then use berries on stephen and ardak-4. go outside and to lower building. use hypo-detoxin on chub, then talk to everyone. go outside and north three times, use kill phaser on big boulder, then on rocks. examine door, panel, and rocks to left or right use med. kit on kandrey, then hand on panel. go north. use tricorder on everything, then use panel, and set everything on medium (so only one red, one yellow, and one blue light would be light up). then say 2,1 and examine crio chamber. use skull on naunian and say 1 then use key.

i somehow got 4 commendation points, but don't know how.

vengeance, 100%, four commendation points

go to masada, fight elasi, enter orbit talk to spock, then type "Masada" on computer. tell uhura to send prefix code and write it. lower enterprise shield and get in. heal man, take transmogrifier, go to hallway, and into brig. use stun phaser on men. use spock on wires below console, then on console. take wires and bomb and go back. take stuff. use phaser on phaser welder, phaser welder on metal, and metal on transmogrifier. use welder a little left and little up from door's left side and go back (one time i had a bug. i got into bridge through door without deactivating forcefield) use transmogrifier on controls, then wires on controls, then use kirk on pad. talk to cereth, and say 1.

love's labor jeopardized, 100%, 4 commendation points

go to ark-7 and kill romulan. lower shields, talk to uhura and ask spock for advice. beam down. use spock and McCoy on computer. go north. open panel, take antigrav unit, head east. go north. take wrench, use wrench on panel's, vent and n2 tank. take insulation. use antigrav on n2 tank. go south. use freezer. use insulation on southern machine. take polyberocarborate and virus. use freezer. go through upper west door. use wrench above tanks and use machine. take bottle. put polyberocarborate in little door. use machine. take tltdh gas. use wrench above tanks. use antigrav on o2 tank, and put n2 tank in there. use machine. take ammonia. go east. use ammonia on north machine. use virus on north machine. use McCoy on north machine. take cure. go through upper door in west. use virus on little door. use machine. take hypo. replace n2 with o2. go east and north. use tltdh on vent. go south and down. use hypo on romulans. use water on romulans. go up and north west. use machine. take water. go east, down and north. use scientists. use hypo and water on preax. use hypo on spock. talk to preax and say 2.

if you won't give romulan water you won't get 100% percent

another fine mess, about 88%, 3 commendation points.
warp to destination and destroy elasi, then warp after harry. orbit him, lower shields, talk to spock and uhura. transport, take dodecadon, de-grimmer and lens. combine lens with degrimmer and use it. talk to mudd. go south and scan what you can. go north twice. use spock on blue buttons then on purple ones. go through north east door and take virus. go north and use spock on computer, then go south west. use spock on databank, then tricorder (no matter witch one) on databank, and spock on databank again. use dodecadon on databank and go north (don't go back!) use spock on console and check everything. then use kirk on computer and use viewscreen, then communications. tell scott 3, and harry will appear, then say 2.

after databank room you get back to bridge, DON'T COME BACK!!! if you get back to sickbay, harry will take virus sample and you'll have to use spock on harry, then sample on computer and McCoy on harry. if you get back to databank room, harry will try to take data. if you won't let him do that, you'll scare mudd, and he'll drop his device on databank and destroy databank. if you'll let him do that, he'll accidentaly erase memory.

feathered serpent, three commendation points

warp at destination and say 2,1. then orbit planet and land. tricorder man, then talk and say 1,1,1. after conversation you'll be dumped at hole. take big boulder, use stone on rope twice and hole. take snake, then go up and west twice. use snake at priest. talk with priest, say 2, talk with priest again, and say 1 (don't say 3, it'll kill your redshirt), then throw rock twice (after you threw rock one time, you can't talk to priest) and take knife. go west and north. use tricorder on beast, then on plant. use knife on plant, then plant on water. go west and tricord rocks. take dilithium with knife. and go west. say 3,2,3. say 1,2. go in middle and say 2,2,1,1,1. use kill phaser on rock, take wooden staff and use staff on molted metal. use iron rod on lightning. use tricorder on lock, then use communicator and say 2,1. use spock on lock. tricord everything, then take three green gems and put them in holes. use yellow light, and say 3.

that old devil moon, 100% percent, four commendation points.

go to destination, enter orbit, talk with spock, and ask computer about: "Proxima" "Proxtrey" "lucrs" "base 3" "Scythe", then beam down. take ground and go near metal door. tricord door, screen and panel. use spock on panel and type 10200 (their sacred nunber 99 in base 3). then go in, use spock on door, panel near door, and around. use spock on computer, then on panel, and type 122 (scythe, witch is 17th word in lucr alphabet, and 17 in base 3 is 122). go north, then tricord panel, door and go east. tricord laser, rock, screen, and computer, then use spock on panel and use 100 setting. then use rock's on card shaped hole, then use spock on computer, but this time set setting on 001. open box, take wire and card, then go west. use card on panel, then go north. tricord rock's then computers and door. use spock on both computer's, then use wire on computer. use spock on right computer, then on left computer.

if you won't tricord card slot, go east, and tricord computer, you won't be able to use 100 laser setting.

vengeance, 100% four commendation points.

say 2. use spock on computer, then on command chair, then look and use McCoy on everyone. go south. look at both crew and use McCoy on crew, then talk to woman and teleport back. be ready for final battle. say 1,1,2. save, then raise shields, arm weapons and stop. target breddel and shoot him. he'll call for elasi. if you haven't hit breddel until now, then reload and try again. if he's damaged, keep shooting at him until he's dead. tell scotty to repair engines, use em. power, target elasi, then go at full speed and shoot him. after engines adequately repaired, repair sensors. destroy elasi and game over.

about 88% percent overall game rankings.

i have said how you should destroy elasi and enterprice-2 exactly as i did .

i have said what i did to win. many things might be unnessesary and i might have forgoten something. don't hesitate to tell me.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Mousazz @ Dec 12 2006, 04:21 PM) [snapback]271381[/snapback]</div>
Quote:
unfortunately for me I'm from Lithuania so I can't watch movies, and had only one book :angry:
[/b]
and, by the way, that book was of next generation (riker, troy, data, picard...) :wallbash: .
Old 23-01-2007, 12:43 PM   #97
The Fifth Horseman
FUTURE SCIENCE BASTARD

I remember I managed a 100% score once.

IIRC, in "Another fine mess" you HAVE to come back to get maximum score.

"God. Can't you people see I'm trying to commit a crime against science and nature here?"
-- Reed Richards
The Fifth Horseman is offline                         Send a private message to The Fifth Horseman
Old 25-01-2007, 12:55 PM   #98
Mousazz
Game freak

Exclamation

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(the_fifth_horseman @ Jan 23 2007, 03:43 PM) [snapback]276119[/snapback]</div>
Quote:
I remember I managed a 100% score once.
[/b]
i had 100% score at "demon world", howewer, it was an accident and i was innocent .
Old 25-01-2007, 01:06 PM   #99
Mousazz
Game freak

Cool

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(the_fifth_horseman @ Jan 23 2007, 03:43 PM) [snapback]276119[/snapback]</div>
Quote:
IIRC, in "Another fine mess" you HAVE to come back to get maximum score.
[/b]
go back to sickbay and heal mudd? cause, i didn't had 100% in this mission (its impossible :ranting: ), so i don't know how to get it. i got three commendation points, and even by that result i was proud (spock! we aren't robots! would you want to be captain? well? huh?! :ranting: ). and then i got shore leave status at end, i was proud too (finally, i can have revenge on spock for insulting me ). and then i think i only got this status cause i got 3 and 4 only. i believe, that if i wouldn't have got this far in "Another fine mess", or it would be another month of exploration (well, spock, are you proud for me ?).
Old 25-01-2007, 01:42 PM   #100
The Fifth Horseman
FUTURE SCIENCE BASTARD

Yes, heal him and then witness him accidentally destroy the data storage (remember to have it downloaded by Spock before that happens).

Remember to get the weapons improvement in this mission too!

-- Reed Richards