Go Back   Forums > Abandonia.com > Troubleshooting
Memberlist Forum Rules Today's Posts
Click here to use Advanced Search

Old 11-11-2005, 09:34 AM   #1
MellyWelly

:help:

I downloaded FF: Endless Nova, and I couldn't read a thing, you know at the begging where it say's "New Game, blah blah..." it has nothing there. So I decided to go and make my own, and it still had no text. It show's nothing. x_X

What else can I do? Is there anything I can do? I've already re-downloaded it a few times.
MellyWelly is offline                         Send a private message to MellyWelly
Old 11-11-2005, 09:37 PM   #2
Eagle of Fire
Friendly Fire

Endless Nova is a game made by RPG Maker, it's not the RPG Maker program in itself. I think you need a working version of RPG Maker to run the game.
Old 12-11-2005, 12:59 AM   #3
MellyWelly

Quote:
Originally posted by Eagle of Fire@Nov 11 2005, 10:37 PM
Endless Nova is a game made by RPG Maker, it's not the RPG Maker program in itself. I think you need a working version of RPG Maker to run the game.
I did download RPG maker, several times, because it wasn't working.

Even when I run the RPG maker, I still don't see any text on where they should be talking or at the begging, where it should say, "New game, Continue, Quit"

x_x Should I delete everything, and restart it again?

MellyWelly is offline                         Send a private message to MellyWelly
Old 12-11-2005, 02:22 AM   #4
Eagle of Fire
Friendly Fire

Unfortunatly I can't help you much here. I never played that game nor did I ever use RPG Maker... Sorry.
Old 12-11-2005, 03:49 AM   #5
MellyWelly

Quote:
Originally posted by Eagle of Fire@Nov 12 2005, 03:22 AM
Unfortunatly I can't help you much here. I never played that game nor did I ever use RPG Maker... Sorry.
Oh that's alright, thank you very much for trying anyways. ^^

:bye:
Old 12-11-2005, 11:44 PM   #6
dmacdonald95
Forum hobbit

I'm going to download the game and see if I can reproduce the problem you're describing as I have a large amount of experience with the RPG Maker series as well as the games it produces.

Edit: Although the game includes the RTP files required for the game, it seems that the RPG_RT.exe file that is used to start/run the game is looking for a fully installed copy of the RTP, which you'll need to find from "another source". Unfortunetly due to Copyright and Legal issues I can't help you find the RPG Maker 2000 RTP, all I can say is Google is your friend. :angel:
dmacdonald95 is offline                         Send a private message to dmacdonald95
Old 13-11-2005, 10:47 PM   #7
MellyWelly

Quote:
Originally posted by dmacdonald95@Nov 13 2005, 12:44 AM
I'm going to download the game and see if I can reproduce the problem you're describing as I have a large amount of experience with the RPG Maker series as well as the games it produces.

Edit: Although the game includes the RTP files required for the game, it seems that the RPG_RT.exe file that is used to start/run the game is looking for a fully installed copy of the RTP, which you'll need to find from "another source". Unfortunetly due to Copyright and Legal issues I can't help you find the RPG Maker 2000 RTP, all I can say is Google is your friend. :angel:
Thank yooooou~

I'll definately try google, I hope I can get this to work. >>;

Again, thank you for helping guys, I'm pretty much illiterate when it comes to these things.