Go Back   Forums > Abandonia.com > Games Discussion
Memberlist Forum Rules Today's Posts
Click here to use Advanced Search

Old 24-03-2005, 12:15 PM   #131
Young Mist

Oh ... yes, Nosgoth ...
Cool game and story , i am loving it, but why movies are missing ? And is thereany way to restore them , download or something ? Please let me know ...

Old 24-03-2005, 02:17 PM   #132
another_guest
Abandonia Homie

Quote:
Originally posted by Young Mist@Mar 24 2005, 01:15 PM
Oh ... yes, Nosgoth ...
Cool game and story , i am loving it, but why movies are missing ? And is thereany way to restore them , download or something ? Please let me know ...
They are missing to save bandwidth (with the movies included, the file on Abandonia would be a lot bigger).
The only way to retrieve them, is to find either the clonecd or the original game cd.
Old 24-03-2005, 03:19 PM   #133

I'm not sure Im' allowed to ask for this here, but since I saw posts about it before, and am really desperate to see the ingame movies, I was wondering if someone here could help me point out a place where I can find the game for a psx emulator (I've got epsxe). Thanks up front, and if I'm out of line, sorry.

Old 25-03-2005, 08:58 AM   #134
Guest_Chris

I've downloaded the game from different place as well and I always get the same problem where it freezes at the first scene?

Any idea if the save game after the first scene worked?

Old 25-03-2005, 10:47 AM   #135
The_X

Hey is there a way we can get the movies. the movies make it a lot better.

Oh and I need helpt....I reached the pillars, went to the left transporter, and i already go the 2 powers (wolf and bat). What do I do next?
The_X is offline                         Send a private message to The_X
Old 27-03-2005, 11:21 PM   #136
NIKKIE

o kool . i always wanted to have this but never had the money . thank you k:

Old 03-04-2005, 08:35 AM   #137
v0rtex
Lurker

Cool

[font=Arial]hi my name is vortex and i`m a newcomer here i searched several times for this game .. out 1 month but nevah could get it off tha net then this mornin i just said on google... download blood omen or sum like that and dunno how i saw that bizzzare nick... omuletzu and in that minute i thought that he`s a fellow compatriote and entered the site ... didn`t actually see anything else interesting but this game but nevahmind i think it`s a great idea u put this up... i would really need some help with a site where i can get the iso` from bo bo2 and sr if anyone has any ideaz...oh and if someone wants free gmail invites please send me an email at the address the user is reg or this one v0rtexus@yahoo.com tq
v0rtex is offline                         Send a private message to v0rtex
Old 10-04-2005, 02:33 PM   #138

*scratching head* ok, I unzipped the game to C:\KAIN unzipped the crack to the same folder and let it overwrite the exe there. Now when I try to run it, it ask for the cd. Hmm, ok I read here to try and redownload it. So I have..three times now and same thing. It keeps asking for the CD.

Any ideas anyone? Do I have to burn it to a cd first or something because I simply cannot get it work. :help:

Old 12-04-2005, 05:22 PM   #139
another_guest
Abandonia Homie

Well, you certainly don't need to burn it on cd. I can't help you any further at the moment since I don't have the game here right now. But at least I've hopefully prevented you from wasting a cd?
Old 17-04-2005, 05:28 PM   #140
Fon

To fix "System Locale/Language Check Failed." I use windows Xp

Go to Control panel > Regional and Language Options > Advanced

change language into English

restart your computer

run kain.exe agian