Go Back   Forums > Abandonia.com > Games Discussion
Memberlist Forum Rules Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Click here to use Advanced Search

Old 09-10-2004, 12:32 AM   #21
Lunarian

No matter what I do the fortune-teller always says she is gonna be a normal housewife... so aggrivating. Any tips to get OUT of that rut?

Old 09-10-2004, 03:44 AM   #22
Eagle of Fire
Friendly Fire

The first time I got her to do a lot of church work and the fortune teller always said she was going to be a Sister... But then at the end of the game she became a Border Guard and eventually became Captain... k:

So fortune teller =
Old 09-10-2004, 10:38 AM   #23
FreeFreddy

Fortune teller is just there to give you the direction info of what she'll be if she stays how she's now. If you daughter learns more and / or other, the fortune teller will also tell different stuff.

Old 10-10-2004, 07:29 AM   #24
Amanda-Lyn

If this game is any indication of what my kids are going to be like......I agree with my mother I should never have any. I played it a few times straight with no cheats and it was so/so. She became a poet, but had a pretty miserable life because her sensitivity was low and obviously that made her a shitty poet, she became a dancer but lacked enough carisma to carry it through and therefore didn't do too well, she became a palace guard (low ranking from the looks) and married a general, and oh my favourite a housewife who married a wizard.

BUT...I then went to the cheat mode and gave myself bucket loads of money and she became a really cool dancer who won all kinds of awards, a magician who kicked ass, a dominatrix (my personal favourite) and she also married the prince on one of them.

I killed her a few times just to see what happens. Rumour has it if she is really really really really evil and has no morals and is a really good fighter she can become queen of the underworld....of course to become Queen of all Hellfire that would mean that she would have to push my Mother-In-Law off the trone :P .

Absolutely Righteous Game Duuude.

There is another Japanese game in similar context called True Love....This one is for the more mature (ooops bad word...like I'm mature)...adult game. Basically your this guy who through different school courses and after school activities gets noticed by different females and in the end developes a relation ship with one of them based on your different skills you have mastered through the game. The adult only part really comes into effect in the last picture (WHOA!!) :blink: . But the game is pretty cool.

T T F N

Amanda-Lyn

Old 08-12-2004, 03:40 AM   #25
einherjar

My first daughter became an artist, my second a Magician Instructor, and my third began Domestic Training (only because I goofed up in the beginning and she ended up getting sick every other month).

Old 10-12-2004, 11:05 AM   #26
playitagainsam

people, i'm delighted. what a strange game. at the beginning i was trying for a fighter, but she won the art contest and although i tried to do it again she was having none of it. dancing it had to be. nevertheless she became an artist, married and replaced the art teacher as court painter. weird.

Old 25-12-2004, 10:59 AM   #27

Anyone other than me killed the warrior god in two magic blows?
You can if you visit the elf in the forest without iron armor or weapons equipped with alot of sensitivity like 20 times.......

Old 27-12-2004, 06:28 PM   #28

Supermaging the girl is one of the game's standard tricks.

Having gotten the girl to become the Reigning Queen/Grand Poobah of the Realm, as well as the Princess of Darkness, I just have one thing I'm yet to figure out...how to get the daughter to marry the father? I've heard it's do-able, I've not actually been able to pull it off (though I've gotten to 100 Father Relationship with her).

Anyone ever figure it out?

Old 27-12-2004, 06:31 PM   #29
Tom Henrik
10 GOSUB Abandonia
20 GOTO 10

Send a message via AIM to Tom Henrik Send a message via MSN to Tom Henrik

It happened to me. Dunno why.

I think it can happen if you keep her very protected - away from other men, and always have a father-daughter chat.
Old 27-12-2004, 06:32 PM   #30

I see. Hrm...that'd mean killing her Social ability...ah well.