Go Back   Forums > Community Chatterbox > Blah, blah, blah...
Memberlist Forum Rules Today's Posts
Click here to use Advanced Search

Old 15-02-2008, 12:51 AM   #181
Scatty
Treasure hunter

Did you ever think of getting out from where you are to somewhere else, to travel a bit around, you know what I mean? Sometimes a bit of "fresh air" is just the right thing to bring inspirations into the head that you would have never expected before that.
You look to me a little bit like on a bottom of a dark pit, and are getting only sucked in deeper and deeper into that sh***. I had such time myself, so getting out of where I was, escaping all the memories in that place and everything else that was dragging me down, was just the thing I needed.
Might help you too. Once you're out of there you might actually notice the bright sun shining above you again
Scatty is offline                         Send a private message to Scatty
Old 15-02-2008, 06:52 AM   #182
gregor
Home Sweet Abandonia

Quote:
Originally Posted by Playbahnosh View Post
No Gregor, I don't speak Slovenian. However, I speak Hungarian (figures), English (as you can see) and German (to a certain degree). I'm also interested in Japanese, but I don't speak it yet, just a few phrases learned from the huge ammount of anime I watched, and I started a basic Japanese video course, but I'm nowhere with that just yet. I'm willing to learn BTW, if that counts...
Well if you don't mind moving you could could try getting something in Ireland or UK. check the EURES site. they have plenty of offers. some are good as well.

at the same time you owuld do like Scatty proposed.
Lifts-Her-Tail: But it is huge! It could take me all night!
Crantius Colto: Plenty of time, my sweet. Plenty of time.
From The Lusty Argonian Maid by Crassius Curio found in TES3: Morrowind
gregor is offline                         Send a private message to gregor
Old 20-02-2008, 05:03 PM   #183
Playbahnosh
The Peacemaker

Send a message via MSN to Playbahnosh

Yeah, I registered at the EURES site, completed my CV in Hungarian and English, but still nothing, no work for me. I don't want to do slave work for virtually free, and for the better jobs they need a degree I don't have, so I don't think there is anything I could do from now on than wait. I have a few jobs I applied for here at home, one at Flextronics and one at a radio station, still waiting for an answer, but I don't expect anything good.

For the travelling part, I don't know. I already lost my friends at Veszprém when I moved home to Zalaegerszeg, and I only have this borrowed dial-up, I don't have a connection on my comp, so I can't even talk to them over MSN or whatever. This sucks! I don't know ANYBODY around here, and my parents keep bugging me all the time, driving me insane slow and steady. I practically lost everything I built myself in the last three years. My connections, friendships, my "home" in Veszprém...damit, what am I to do now? I don't wanna go abroad...even more strange places, with strange people, strange costoms....n stuff. I keep losing everything I build around me, why? This is so not fair...

Okay, I finished whining for now, sorry about that. So I'll wait for this EURES stuff, something might actually happen...
Playbahnosh is offline                         Send a private message to Playbahnosh
Old 20-02-2008, 05:19 PM   #184
Mighty Midget
Pox Vobiscum

Well, I'll be cautious offering any advice since I'm working on myself these days but, as you I too feel I keep losing everything and it's not always just a feeling, I do lose what I've got, my friends, my social life, people I care about, family, self-respect, respect, belief in myself, all those things that matters. The big change for me is the slow dawning the answer is in myself and the way my views or lack of views on, and my misconceptions of, myself and my surroundings are the main reasons I keep losing everything. I will say I didn't lose it as much as I wasted it. I don't have an answer to how it should be or how to get there, but it's my most important "project" ever to look into myself and find those things that need to be changed and to get rid of the ideas I have that are wrong and holding me down.
I can only speak for me, but I'm coming to believe the solution to my problems is in me and I believe you will find your answers in you and only you. I don't really know you so I can't tell you how you should go about it, but I have my own topic here on AB and you're most welcome if you find anything there that will be of any help in your search.

Last edited by Mighty Midget; 20-02-2008 at 05:40 PM.
Mighty Midget is offline                         Send a private message to Mighty Midget