Go Back   Forums > Abandonia.com > Community News & Feedback > Old Suggestions
Memberlist Forum Rules Today's Posts
Click here to use Advanced Search

Old 17-08-2005, 10:01 PM   #1
Cbo

Hola soy un chaval que despues de pasarme algunos dias por vuestro site decidí registrarme para poder implicarme e intentar ayudaros a mejorar esta página tan buena. Lo primero era preguntaros que si para que podais subir un juego teneis que haberlo comprado o que haya salido a shareware (como no lo se pregunto); otra cosa es que me he dado cuenta de que seria bueno que tradujerais el contrato de aceptacion que sale cuando te registras (porque yo me he enterado de bien poco!). Este tema aparte de hacerlo para intentar mejorar este site esta hecho para que todos los hispanohablantes (que no son pocos) puedan hablar de lo que quieran. Un saludo a todos :bye:

(que bueno es este! )
Cbo is offline                         Send a private message to Cbo
Old 17-08-2005, 10:06 PM   #2
Doubler
Resident Llama

Send a message via MSN to Doubler

Errr, Cbo... I think I should tell you that this is pretty much an English only forum.
If you suggest making a Spanish topic, it would have to be done in English too.
Old 17-08-2005, 11:23 PM   #3
Tom Henrik
10 GOSUB Abandonia
20 GOTO 10

Send a message via AIM to Tom Henrik Send a message via MSN to Tom Henrik

Hmm...

We will have to wait until someone translates that post.
Old 18-08-2005, 12:48 AM   #4
Blood-Pigggy
10 GOSUB Abandonia
20 GOTO 10

Hello I am a chaval that despues to pass some days through yours site to me I decided to register itself to be able to imply to me and to try ayudaros to improve this so good page. First it was preguntaros that if so that podais to raise to a game teneis that it to have bought or that has left to shareware (as I do not ask it); another thing is that I have realized which serious good that you translated the acceptance contract that leaves when you register yourself (because I have found out good little). This subject aside from making it to try to improve this site this fact so that all the hispanohablantes (that are not few) can speak of which wants. A greeting to all

A mild translation, his spelling errors confounded me.

My Site -
http://sites.google.com/site/eyenixon
Blood-Pigggy is offline                         Send a private message to Blood-Pigggy
Old 18-08-2005, 01:32 AM   #5
Tom Henrik
10 GOSUB Abandonia
20 GOTO 10

That made it even more confusing
Old 18-08-2005, 01:33 AM   #6
Shrek
Abandonia Ogre

Quote:
Originally posted by Cbo@Aug 17 2005, 11:01 PM
Hola soy un chaval que despues de pasarme algunos dias por vuestro site decidí registrarme para poder implicarme e intentar ayudaros a mejorar esta página tan buena. Lo primero era preguntaros que si para que podais subir un juego teneis que haberlo comprado o que haya salido a shareware (como no lo se pregunto); otra cosa es que me he dado cuenta de que seria bueno que tradujerais el contrato de aceptacion que sale cuando te registras (porque yo me he enterado de bien poco!). Este tema aparte de hacerlo para intentar mejorar este site esta hecho para que todos los hispanohablantes (que no son pocos) puedan hablar de lo que quieran. Un saludo a todos :bye:

* * * * (que bueno es este! )
my spanish isn' t very good, but here is what i think he is trying to say:

Hello, i' m a guy that after spending some days surfing throw your site, decided to register in order to commit myself and trying to help you improving this wonderfull website. The first thing i have to ask you is if to upload a game is it necessary to have bought it or wait for it to became shareware (since i don't know that, i ask); another thing is that i realized that it would be nice to have the "User Agreement/Terms Of Service" translated (because i understood very little of it!). About this last request, doing it would be a part of an improvement to all spanish-talking" (who aren' t so little numbered) to speak about whatever they want. cheers to all of you :bye:

(how nice this one is! )

i' m sorry if i missed something, but i think the basics are there. now i don' t know how he can help if he can' t read or write english proprely...
Shrek is offline                         Send a private message to Shrek
Old 18-08-2005, 01:39 AM   #7
Tom Henrik
10 GOSUB Abandonia
20 GOTO 10

Well, he has a good idea with the user agreements/terms of service remark of his.

And he can help out a lot by clicking on ads, taking screenshots of games (still some with small sizes on the site), uploading game archives and continue to give good ideas

There's work for everyone here.
Old 18-08-2005, 11:48 AM   #8
Quintopotere
Home Sweet Abandonia

Quote:
Originally posted by Tom Henrik@Aug 18 2005, 01:39 AM
Well, he has a good idea with the user agreements/terms of service remark of his.

And he can help out a lot by clicking on ads, taking screenshots of games (still some with small sizes on the site), uploading game archives and continue to give good ideas

There's work for everyone here.
There is the translation of Tom's reply for Cbo (maybe it's more an interpretation and i hope it's a correct one...):

Hola Cbo, te he hecho una traduccion de la respuesta de Tom, que es un administrador del site (yo no soy espanol, por lo tanto tienes que contentarte, y, ademas, no tnego el teclado espanol...):

Bueno, Cbo, has habido una buena idea sobre el contrato de aceptacion para la registraccion.
Tu puedes ajudarnos mucho hacendo click sobre los ads que estan en la pagina principal, tomando unos screenshots de los juegos (algunos tienen todavia screenshots de baja calidad), agregando nuevos juegos al site y siguiendo con el darnos buenas ideas!
Aqui hay trabajo para todos!
Old 18-08-2005, 11:51 AM   #9
Data
retired

Please use english from now on in this thread.
Old 18-08-2005, 12:11 PM   #10
Sebatianos
[BANNED]

What I see here is yet another reason to open up new subforums - in different languages.

BTW - if I understood correctly (from the translation) Cbo is asking about adding games. Maybe he has some great game archives he could submit - and other people could review in english...
Sebatianos is offline                         Send a private message to Sebatianos