Go Back   Forums > Community Chatterbox > Gaming Zone
Memberlist Forum Rules Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Click here to use Advanced Search

Old 26-12-2011, 07:39 PM   #1
FarSeerPT
Forum hobbit

Default Hey, need your help , to find 2 games..

Hey all,

So i need your help to find 2 games..
I used to play these games @ my mothers work, a few years back ( maybe in 2000 / 2003 era ) and they were quite addicting little games.

The first game i played, was Mr. Tiny, a fun little game, which i played in there.

The others i can't remember the name.

HINTS:

#1 Game, you were a turtle, wearing a beanie hat, i remember many ice stage levels, and it was a puzzle/platform game. The levels were quite simple, you had some enemies, and you had to find an object ( can't remember, maybe a key or many keys ) i dont remember, if they had collors, so that you could open the areas. The graphics\level design kinda looked like mega bomberman, but ofc, kinda less flashy and more limited, and the game is completly diferent. ( im not good at explaining :x )

#2 Game, this one is harder to explain, because its more generic and my memories of playing it are vain, and also, i remember it was a demo. So, the levels i remember, you were slaying spiders and bugs, the game had a dark feeling into it, and i think you were inside a castle or dungeon. The grafics were not bad, kinda resebles ultima online/Diablo 1, but not as good. And it was a single player game, as far as i remember.

I can give you more hints, if i can get more examples of the first/second games in your posts.

So please, help me, i've been searching for years!!

Thanks in advance,
FsPT
FarSeerPT is offline                         Send a private message to FarSeerPT
Old 28-12-2011, 06:46 AM   #2
TotalAnarchy
Surviving the Dark Age

For the first one: is it Turtle Odyssey?

Edit: I didn't notice you mentioned a hat.

Last edited by TotalAnarchy; 28-12-2011 at 07:00 AM.
TotalAnarchy is offline                         Send a private message to TotalAnarchy
Old 29-12-2011, 07:49 PM   #3
FarSeerPT
Forum hobbit

Quote:
Originally Posted by TotalAnarchy View Post
For the first one: is it Turtle Odyssey?

Edit: I didn't notice you mentioned a hat.
No it's not, the graphics are far worse , and it's not sideviewed.
FarSeerPT is offline                         Send a private message to FarSeerPT
Old 30-12-2011, 08:56 AM   #4
TotalAnarchy
Surviving the Dark Age

Quote:
Originally Posted by FarSeerPT View Post
No it's not, the graphics are far worse , and it's not sideviewed.
I thought you said it's a platform game?
Old 30-12-2011, 03:02 PM   #5
FarSeerPT
Forum hobbit

Quote:
I thought you said it's a platform game?

Sorry bro, it's more of a puzzle game. And the view, is like bomberman for the megadrive/genesis. And i remember, that the turtle thingy you controll, has a beanie, like a christmas sort of beanie.
Old 31-12-2011, 07:51 AM   #6
TotalAnarchy
Surviving the Dark Age

Franklin the Turtle usually wears beanies, so you might want to check the games based on that.
Old 06-01-2012, 10:06 PM   #7
FarSeerPT
Forum hobbit

Quote:
Franklin the Turtle usually wears beanies, so you might want to check the games based on that.
it's not franklin the Turtle, its not a sidescroller , and it's pretty much older than the franklin the turtle games i found.
I think the apropiate name to give the type of game that im talking about, would be, top-down graphics(?)

Im kinda noob in graphical describing. :x