Go Back   Forums > Abandonia.com > Games Discussion
Memberlist Forum Rules Today's Posts
Click here to use Advanced Search

Old 09-07-2005, 09:03 PM   #21
Bhai

To save in this game, make sure you climb on the clapper and push the top part down. Took me a while to figure that out. k:

Old 10-07-2005, 03:45 PM   #22
Wicked

I've played the games many years ago. A few months ago I tried it again and came as far as take 6. I couldn't get any further in some computer room with 4 computers that can be switched on and off.
Bad thing about the game is you can't continue when you restart the game.
I've tried to look for a walkthrough or some sort, but can't find it anywhere. Shows that the game isn't that interresting for most people. I still want to finish it once though. I don't know why.

Old 11-07-2005, 09:41 AM   #23
The Fifth Horseman
FUTURE SCIENCE BASTARD

Q: How did you get past the sewers? I couldn't get through there ever.

"God. Can't you people see I'm trying to commit a crime against science and nature here?"
-- Reed Richards
The Fifth Horseman is offline                         Send a private message to The Fifth Horseman
Old 11-07-2005, 01:22 PM   #24

How far did you get in the sewers. Did you finish the underground route to open the wall near the hatch to enter the lower sewers? Or did you get stuck in the lower sewers with water, gates and hatches?
You have to puzzle a bit with jumping, climbing and shooting web to get past these puzzles. And make sure you don't hit the water.

Old 11-07-2005, 03:40 PM   #25
The Fifth Horseman
FUTURE SCIENCE BASTARD

Well, the stuck place is the third sewer screen, counting the downward "stairs" just after getting down out of the lift as the first.

"God. Can't you people see I'm trying to commit a crime against science and nature here?"
-- Reed Richards
The Fifth Horseman is offline                         Send a private message to The Fifth Horseman
Old 11-07-2005, 03:59 PM   #26
moogle
Abandonia Homie

Quote:
Originally posted by vipin@Jun 24 2005, 06:17 PM
yeah. Moreover every website offers game in zip format, so he must have that much knowledge about zip or should ask for it.
1.Right Click on folder
2.Open Folder
3.go to File
4.Unzip contents
:blink:
Wasn't this an old NES game of some sort? I remmeber seeing adds for it...
moogle is offline                         Send a private message to moogle
Old 11-07-2005, 04:44 PM   #27
vipin
Super Freak

Send a message via AIM to vipin

Quote:
Originally posted by moogle+Jul 12 2005, 04:59 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (moogle @ Jul 12 2005, 04:59 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-vipin@Jun 24 2005, 06:17 PM
yeah. Moreover every website offers game in zip format, so he must have that much knowledge about zip or should ask for it.
1.Right Click on folder
2.Open Folder
3.go to File
4.Unzip contents
:blink:
Wasn't this an old NES game of some sort? I remmeber seeing adds for it... [/b][/quote]
Why u quoted me :blink: ? I have never seen this game in NES format! :crazy:
Old 13-07-2005, 04:18 AM   #28

I can confirm the "Beat the Game Quickly" bug. Apparently, I'm not the only one who's found it (heck, I'm not the only one who's played this).
To add on to what Joker said, you kill Mysterio by immobilizing him while you're up on his level, crawl right below him, removing the floor he's on and dropping him into the electricity stuff.
BTW, that was all from memory, so it may not be exactly right.

Also, DO NOT touch Mary Jane. If you do, some crazy stuff happens, and I believe that you are killed much faster than normal. Crazy redhead.

-Janus

Old 13-07-2005, 07:08 AM   #29
Bhai

Hey there is also a shortcut to the sewers the first time you get in the elevator...I was swinging around and I just fell thru!

Old 13-07-2005, 04:11 PM   #30
Wicked

To get past the third screen you need to get in the squared part and hit some buttons (red dots), then you climb out of the square (and I think that is the hardest part here) and find another button outside it. After pressing that button the a gate in the lower right will open and a raft wil float to the left. You have to drop on it and float to the next screen with the two rats. Tip when you swing with your web you can't get grip on the green colored stones (they R slippery).

I hope it solves a part of the sewer mystery.