Go Back   Forums > Abandonia.com > Games Discussion
Memberlist Forum Rules Today's Posts
Click here to use Advanced Search

Old 29-10-2006, 07:17 PM   #1
marko river
10 GOSUB Abandonia
20 GOTO 10

Feel free to comment and discuss this game here. Also, if you have any useful tips or tricks don't hesitate to share them with the others! Thanks!

Review and Download

Last edited by Luchsen; 25-01-2008 at 03:39 PM.
marko river is offline                         Send a private message to marko river
Old 29-10-2006, 10:13 PM   #2

This game should have had an uninstall button somewhere on main screen, it would make it better.

Old 29-10-2006, 10:22 PM   #3
Gottfried
Forum hobbit

i know this game, i know it, when i was playing it it scared me to death so bad it was mg2: and then after i deleted it, it scaried me further in my dreams so i had to formatt my hard drive. But that did not helped, i was scary all around just of memories of it so i had to send my drive as part of charity supply to Botswana. people who did this should be
Gottfried is offline                         Send a private message to Gottfried
Old 29-10-2006, 11:51 PM   #4
Rorschach
Forum hobbit

LOL, I thought "RTS, great! WWII, great! Mid 90's game, great!" Even the poor score given didn't discourage me, sometimes the reviewer simply isn't into the game. But I have to agree, never a review was so eloquent in convincing me not to touch a game with a 10 feet pole... And you can tell the reviewer made an effort in playing the game, great review!
Rorschach is offline                         Send a private message to Rorschach
Old 30-10-2006, 08:22 AM   #5
thebes
Game freak

I thought about playing this game, but it sounds pretty offensive to me!
Luke 7:23 And blessed is he, whosoever shall not be offended in me.
thebes is offline                         Send a private message to thebes
Old 30-10-2006, 11:37 AM   #6
marko river
10 GOSUB Abandonia
20 GOTO 10

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Rorschach @ Oct 30 2006, 01:51 AM) [snapback]264243[/snapback]</div>
Quote:
And you can tell the reviewer made an effort in playing the game
[/b]
Well, you got that right. Believe it or not, i bothered beating the entire game. I don't like seeing you guys only flaming this game. It is very bad, but still has some nice stuff. The only problem is: it's too irritating. Maybe you can use it to pracitce tolerance

I've just added the level codes. You'll prbably think that i'm insane, but like i said, i played till the end. So, all this is result of "hard playing". Did you ever think that you'll hear the expression "hard playing" and agree with it?
marko river is offline                         Send a private message to marko river
Old 30-10-2006, 01:01 PM   #7
Gottfried
Forum hobbit

well, i consider myself a hardcore gamer , still I refuse to play games I dont find at least interesting
Gottfried is offline                         Send a private message to Gottfried
Old 30-10-2006, 07:52 PM   #8
Shatari

This game might have been a lot more fun if it had been turn based. Oh, the lost opportunities...

Old 07-11-2006, 03:55 AM   #9

Why do so many games have to do with death, so depressing. I want to play a happy game.

Old 07-11-2006, 01:32 PM   #10
The Fifth Horseman
FUTURE SCIENCE BASTARD

Then try Little People Farm instead.

"God. Can't you people see I'm trying to commit a crime against science and nature here?"
-- Reed Richards
The Fifth Horseman is offline                         Send a private message to The Fifth Horseman