Go Back   Forums > Abandonia.com > Troubleshooting
Memberlist Forum Rules Today's Posts
Click here to use Advanced Search

Old 10-08-2006, 05:17 PM   #1
Guest_madman_*

not run why?when start play buton game crash.start animation working ok.the game is comp. with dos ,under xp with last ver. dosbox crash.

Old 11-08-2006, 12:08 PM   #2
The Fifth Horseman
FUTURE SCIENCE BASTARD

First learn to write correctly and post a _proper_ description of your problem, as well as software and hardware configuration. Also, are you using any frontend programs for DosBox?

And by a proper description I mean a detailed list of everything you did, and every error message you got - typed in exactly as it displayed, as well as a copy of your DosBox.conf.

"God. Can't you people see I'm trying to commit a crime against science and nature here?"
-- Reed Richards
The Fifth Horseman is offline                         Send a private message to The Fifth Horseman
Old 12-08-2006, 07:56 AM   #3

QUOTE(the_fifth_horseman @ Aug 11 2006, 12:08 PM) [snapback]247926[/snapback]
Quote:
First learn to write correctly and post a _proper_ description of your problem, as well as software and hardware configuration. Also, are you using any frontend programs for DosBox?

And by a proper description I mean a detailed list of everything you did, and every error message you got - typed in exactly as it displayed, as well as a copy of your DosBox.conf.
[/b]
write correctly ; kad se igrica pokrene,gumbom za start sruši se i vraća me na početni c:,uvodna animacija i ostalo radi sve dobro do osnovnog menia,kad uključiš gumb za pokretanje igrice igra se sruši.Konfiguracija računala je pIII na 600Mhz,256 RAM,Riva 128 pro, XP.Igrica je original nije kopija.I još nešto sljedio sam upute za instaliranje DOSBOX-a ali kad se otvori nalai se na Z dirivu ne na C,pa se mora prvo napravit onaj mount c da se prebaci na C drive. STARTAŠ IGRICU DOBIJEŠ MENU,PLAY,TRENING, TADA TE IZBACI I ISPIŠE SLJEDEĆE DATA/SPEC.PAL 000056B5

Old 12-08-2006, 12:21 PM   #4
Romano
Ye Olde Anarchist

QUOTE(Guest @ Aug 12 2006, 09:56 AM) [snapback]248062[/snapback]
Quote:
QUOTE(the_fifth_horseman @ Aug 11 2006, 12:08 PM) [snapback]247926[/snapback]
Quote:

[/b]
write correctly ; kad se igrica pokrene,gumbom za start sruši se i vraća me na početni c:,uvodna animacija i ostalo radi sve dobro do osnovnog menia,kad uključiš gumb za pokretanje igrice igra se sruši.Konfiguracija računala je pIII na 600Mhz,256 RAM,Riva 128 pro, XP.Igrica je original nije kopija.I još nešto sljedio sam upute za instaliranje DOSBOX-a ali kad se otvori nalai se na Z dirivu ne na C,pa se mora prvo napravit onaj mount c da se prebaci na C drive. STARTAŠ IGRICU DOBIJEŠ MENU,PLAY,TRENING, TADA TE IZBACI I ISPIŠE SLJEDEĆE DATA/SPEC.PAL 000056B5
[/b][/quote]

I do not know the answer, but I will try to translate:

Intro animation and other things are working fine till main menu. Then by pressing the start button, game crashes and bring me back to C: directory.
Computer configuration: PIII - 600 Mhz; 256 RAM, Riva 128 pro + XP.
The game itself is original, not a copy.
I have followed DOSBox instalation guide and mount C: to create CDrive.
I repeat: When you start the game and come to main menu (Play, Training) at this point the game crashes wich is followed by messag: DATA/SPEC.PAL 000056B5

That is, more or less, all.
Romano is offline                         Send a private message to Romano
Old 13-08-2006, 05:30 PM   #5

romano legendo! Hvala na prevodu.Sad da vidimo tko zna odgovor?

Old 13-08-2006, 07:41 PM   #6
Eagle of Fire
Friendly Fire

Please post in english so everybody can understand you or I'll be forced to close the thread down.
Old 14-08-2006, 03:47 AM   #7
win98
In the loop on hardware.

Whoa your user name is madman and you dont zspeak proper english omg you must be mad.
win98 is offline                         Send a private message to win98
Old 14-08-2006, 10:46 AM   #8
_r.u.s.s.
I'm not Russ
but an ex-alektorophobic

you might have checked "read only" or something in "file properities" of SPEC.PAL, try unchecking it.
Old 16-08-2006, 02:37 PM   #9
The Fifth Horseman
FUTURE SCIENCE BASTARD

Sounds like a corrupt copy of the game <_<

"God. Can't you people see I'm trying to commit a crime against science and nature here?"
-- Reed Richards
The Fifth Horseman is offline                         Send a private message to The Fifth Horseman