Go Back   Forums > Abandonia.com > Games Discussion
Memberlist Forum Rules Today's Posts
Click here to use Advanced Search

Old 18-09-2006, 09:41 AM   #491
Undertaker
Super Freak

I'm afraid that's not possible, but perhaps I can send you a replacement savegame. If you'd like that, PM me with your e-mail and details about your savegame (where you were in the game and which champion you've chosen at the start of the game). I just hope the moderators don't mind me asking your e-mail...

PS. Are you Dutch by chance?
Undertaker is offline                         Send a private message to Undertaker
Old 18-09-2006, 04:08 PM   #492
matthijs

Thanks for the offer, but will I have all the items and explored everything that I have in my normal savegame? (How are you going to create the new savegame?)

And yes I'm Dutch .
matthijs is offline                         Send a private message to matthijs
Old 18-09-2006, 08:50 PM   #493
Undertaker
Super Freak

Well, I'm a member of a German Lands of Lore forum and we have made savegames with all characters on various points in the game. I myself did Conrad and Kieran and I've done them the best I could, and I have no doubt the others are done very well as well, so I doubt you'd lose much, if not anything.

Off Topic: I'm Dutch as well. I live in Rijnsburg (that's near Leiden), in case you're wondering.

EDIT: damn, I've made a mistake. The savegame we've made are for the disk version. I will see if I have any savegames for the CD version on my hard disk, but it'll be some hours before I'm at home.
Undertaker is offline                         Send a private message to Undertaker
Old 19-09-2006, 05:33 PM   #494
Morgoth

I'm sure you would be better off with starting the game anew. Aside from the new speech that you'll otherwise miss out in the beginning, own savegames are always better than one from someone else. Has to do with own effort on the characters and game, a special binding you know, something you won't have if you jump into the game on other's savegame.

Old 19-09-2006, 06:28 PM   #495
matthijs

Undertaker thanks for checking (I live near Deventer/Apeldoorn ).

Morgoth: I guess but I'm not going to start over :\ too far already to do that.
Old 20-09-2006, 06:40 PM   #496
Undertaker
Super Freak

Ehm, it appears that I'm having some technical difficulties running the game. I'm using VDMSound and it says "IO error with FILEDATA.FDT <2> - exiting". Anyone knows what I should do?

Sorry for the delay with the savegames...
Old 20-09-2006, 07:50 PM   #497
matthijs

I use DosBox :\. And no worries about the delay I probably don't have enough time to play until Friday anyways.
Old 22-09-2006, 04:53 PM   #498

I have a problem in the mines ;-( The only way i can go is drop through a hole in level2 and fall down to lvl3. I arrive in a room with some kinda hydra monsters. They have a nest there which you can burn out with a fireball. There is also a stone monster, which i killed with Freeze.
But i can't get out there anymore. There is one plate on the ground but you cant move it, if you walked trough once ;-( Plz help me dudes!

Old 22-09-2006, 09:44 PM   #499
matthijs

Not sure what place you mean. One of the places I can think of you have to do this: Go to the "nest" and click on one of the things there (should be a woman inside that can join you if you want to) and use your map to find a switch.

Or find a crack in the wall or something :P.
Old 23-09-2006, 08:51 AM   #500
Undertaker
Super Freak

Yes, there's a crumbly wall somewhere in the North East. Attack it with a pick and it will disappear.