Go Back   Forums > Community Chatterbox > Gaming Zone
Memberlist Forum Rules Today's Posts
Click here to use Advanced Search

Old 28-04-2006, 11:55 PM   #151
MasterGrazzt
Game Wizzard

core has no hard drive

you was sucka'd good, sucka
MasterGrazzt is offline                         Send a private message to MasterGrazzt
Old 29-04-2006, 01:43 AM   #152
#BlakhOle#
Game Wizzard

Quote:
Originally posted by MasterGrazzt@Apr 28 2006, 11:55 PM
core has no hard drive

you was sucka'd good, sucka
Shhhhhh... :whistle:
#BlakhOle# is offline                         Send a private message to #BlakhOle#
Old 29-04-2006, 02:11 AM   #153
Shunk Eat Enemy
Game Wizzard

Quote:
It's the game's biggest flaw. I consider it game killing. The last game that did a similar thing was FINAL FANTASY VIII. Wow. Bethesda took their inspiration for this feature from a Japanese console RPG. Way to go, guys.
haha if you cant cope with the fact that the game levels with you then your doing something seriously wrong. You have to "work" the system that means get a extremely high STR and END to stay alive (make a nord and pick major skills that you can level up on command) I like the way this game is compared to how retarded morroWALK felt... morrowalk had way to much walking and i never could touch on the real game plot it seemed so dull and the fact that you could get full glass armor instantly at a low level annoyed me. sheesh might as well turn on the ~ key and start spawning full deadric armor and weapons. not to mention the sit and swing tactic morrowalk had... soo boring

I'm a bit annoyed they removed some things, spears, enchantment, flying spells, pauldrons
But i like how they added medium armor into light armor trees, ooh and the new fighting system is really fun. I got 50 in blade skill and i can knock weapons and shields outta peoples hands and pick them up! that means they got there fists.

I currently have a lvl 8 Dark Elf (yeah i know i shoulda made a nord) with 80 END

Anyone know how to do "two sides of the coin" quest without going to jail?

EDIT: I have the pc version xcrate 360 can FOAD
Shunk Eat Enemy is offline                         Send a private message to Shunk Eat Enemy
Old 29-04-2006, 03:14 AM   #154
MasterGrazzt
Game Wizzard

it wasn't that i couldn't handle it

it's that it's stupid and retarded

i also miss pauldrons and flying

but self-enchantment just allowed you to instantly win the game, no challenge at all

besides it wasn't in daggerfall and daggerfall was completely perfect

so yeah
MasterGrazzt is offline                         Send a private message to MasterGrazzt
Old 29-04-2006, 12:23 PM   #155
Doubler
Resident Llama

Send a message via MSN to Doubler

Daggerfall is certainly not completely perfect :blink:

Very good yes, but it had more then enough flaws of it's own.
Old 30-04-2006, 12:12 AM   #156
Borodin
Home Sweet Abandonia

haha if you cant cope with the fact that the game levels with you then your doing something seriously wrong. You have to "work" the system that means get a extremely high STR and END to stay alive (make a nord and pick major skills that you can level up on command)

In other words, "We give you your choice of endless ways to advance, but only if you do it one way, our way, will you be able to succeed." Sure, makes sense. :whistle: By contrast, Morrowind let you take your time advancing, and correspondingly you could choose a number of ways to progress.

I like the way this game is compared to how retarded morroWALK felt... morrowalk had way to much walking...

I take it you never did discover either the Mark/Recall spells, or the stiltriders, or the mage guild teleportals?

...and i never could touch on the real game plot it seemed so dull and the fact that you could get full glass armor instantly at a low level annoyed me.

Of course, you didn't have to steal it, but then, you couldn't resist doing so, could you?

It comes down to de gustibus: each to their own. Personally, I like both games, but I admit that Morrowind seems to slightly superior to me because of its lack of Nazi advancing ("you WILL advance now...") and treasure leveling ("we can't even show you what we'll have for sale in 2 levels, much less let you buy it").
Borodin is offline                         Send a private message to Borodin
Old 30-04-2006, 12:32 AM   #157
Blood-Pigggy
10 GOSUB Abandonia
20 GOTO 10

Quote:
Originally posted by MasterGrazzt@Apr 28 2006, 10:14 PM
it wasn't that i couldn't handle it

it's that it's stupid and retarded

i also miss pauldrons and flying

but self-enchantment just allowed you to instantly win the game, no challenge at all

besides it wasn't in daggerfall and daggerfall was completely perfect

so yeah
Daggerfall was REALLY boring, I thought it was incredibly overrated.
Morrowind and Oblivion are better, heck, Battlespire and Arena are more fun than Daggerfall in my opinion.

I fell waaay too many times through the floor in Daggerfall to enjoy it at all, buggy game.

My Site -
http://sites.google.com/site/eyenixon
Blood-Pigggy is offline                         Send a private message to Blood-Pigggy
Old 30-04-2006, 06:11 AM   #158
Shunk Eat Enemy
Game Wizzard

Quote:
In other words, "We give you your choice of endless ways to advance, but only if you do it one way, our way, will you be able to succeed." Sure, makes sense. whistling.gif By contrast, Morrowind let you take your time advancing, and correspondingly you could choose a number of ways to progress.
True you could get still get stat points by level skills after is says you could level up its just Oblivion restricts that now.

Quote:
I take it you never did discover either the Mark/Recall spells, or the stiltriders, or the mage guild teleportals?
Yeah i did use all of those i just found a bug in the game that gave me 680 speed permanantly. You know the blinding boots of speed well lets say that bugged up when i took them off. so it gave me a rather funny high speed. it was full of antics it looked like i was flailing my arms when i ran

Quote:
Of course, you didn't have to steal it, but then, you couldn't resist doing so, could you? biggrin.gif
I steal every pot and pan i get my hands on! :Brain:

Speaking of dagger fall i think we own a real cd of it somewhere it doesnt work anymore
and i remember playing it when i was little
Shunk Eat Enemy is offline                         Send a private message to Shunk Eat Enemy
Old 30-04-2006, 06:26 AM   #159
MasterGrazzt
Game Wizzard

Quote:
Originally posted by Blood-Pigggy@Apr 30 2006, 12:32 AM
I fell waaay too many times through the floor in Daggerfall to enjoy it at all, buggy game.
that was why it was perfect

it introduced a complex fantasy universe with it's own set of physics
Old 30-04-2006, 10:51 AM   #160
Doubler
Resident Llama

Send a message via MSN to Doubler

'Mystical features'
*Puts head in hands*

I'm guessing (hoping) you're playing sarcasm, MasterGrazzt :P