Go Back   Forums > Abandonia.com > Games Discussion
Memberlist Forum Rules Today's Posts
Click here to use Advanced Search

Old 25-09-2006, 03:06 AM   #21

Nevermind that Iv'e gotten out but now I'm trying to figure out how to keep y head yikes

Old 15-03-2007, 09:48 PM   #22

Has anyone beat this game? How do you get off the island with the mock turtle?

Old 24-03-2007, 12:51 AM   #23

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Guest @ Mar 15 2007, 10:48 PM) [snapback]283778[/snapback]</div>
Quote:
[/b]
From the area where you put the gas mask on and go south to where you get the crock, just go up, as the description says there is an opening above. You end up back in Wonderland, near the playful puppy (go east around two times to get to the puppy). Hope that helps :-)

Does anyone know what to do with the March Hair, Mad Hatter and the Dormouse?

Old 25-03-2007, 11:35 PM   #24
Prephax

Somebody knows "American McGee Alice"? Well, Well, well, ...I Know that this game is not abandonware but IT GREATS!!! (for fans of Wonderland World)
Prephax is offline                         Send a private message to Prephax
Old 09-05-2007, 05:25 PM   #25
Tudor Sykes

Hello all.

I've actually written down every possible map direction on paper and I'm left with nowhere else to go, yet it seems there's nothing left to do. Grabbed the brownies, the book, rested in the barn, all that stuff, but there's no rabbit in sight. This is very frustrating!

Help!

Old 13-06-2007, 08:24 PM   #26

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Guest_nikita_* @ Sep 24 2006, 11:23 PM) [snapback]257180[/snapback]</div>
Quote:
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Chortos-2 @ May 8 2006, 03:25 PM) [snapback]229428[/snapback]
Quote:
Quote:
Originally posted by SandCat+Apr 26 2006, 06:48 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(SandCat @ Apr 26 2006, 06:48 PM)
Quote:
<!--QuoteBegin-Guest
Quote:
@Mar 3 2006, 05:08 AM
can anybody help me?? how do you get the jar in the tunnel when you're falling and in the hall when i ate the cake nothing happens but if i drink the bottle i'll keep an ending dead ?? how do i get through the tiny door????
Read what you said - the hint is there...
You can also think of what Alice did in the book in the same hallway... [/b]
Can't find it still... Can anybody tell something more? By the way, how it was in the book: while falling down, Alice took the marmelade jar, inspected it, found nothing and then put it back. In the hall, she first took the key, then opened the little door. Then she left the key at the table, inspected the bottle (is it marked as poison?) and drunk all its contents. She became very little once again. Then she went to the door and realised that she had forgotten the key at the table (strange, 'cause she didn't lock the door :blink. The last thing she did in the first chapter was eating the cake and growing.
[/b][/quote]
Ugh I'm stuck too.same spot, if i'mnot breaking my neck i'm suffocationg to death, sigh...
[/b][/quote]
Go and use the key to unlock the door then cry.

Old 03-11-2007, 03:30 PM   #27
Anonymouse

Wow! I have been looking for this game for years! Thankyou for putting it up so we can play it again!

I remember playing it when I was just a kid, and could never finish it. My best friend and I made some interesting discoveries - for example, we managed to get back to the hall where the key and little door are, right at the beginning - but never finished it, dammit! I lost my copy of it when I was in high school so I'm rediscovering the stuff we found.

I haven't had any success finding a walkthrough for this game, there seems to be another game which was text/graphics that also came out in the 80s, and that's the one the hints are for. Anyone had more success, or any further hints? (please help me, this has been driving me nuts for nearly two decades!)

Old 18-03-2008, 02:02 PM   #28
Vinka

Talking

Great game, I´m loving it!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post
Nevermind that Iv'e gotten out but now I'm trying to figure out how to keep y head yikes

I´m having the same problem, I´ve done everything I could think of (I´ve even found Dinah, but apparently I´m still missing an object to get home) and the only thing I got left to do is confess to stealing the tarts, but that always gets me killed, playing croquet eventually has the same effect

Last edited by Vinka; 18-03-2008 at 06:46 PM.
Vinka is offline                         Send a private message to Vinka
Old 25-03-2008, 02:57 PM   #29
Vinka

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post
Try sleeping.

Stupid question: does anyone know what the knife is for? I´ve found no use for it yet.
Vinka is offline                         Send a private message to Vinka
Old 16-06-2008, 08:43 PM   #30
philthethrill100
Lurker

Quote:
Stupid question: does anyone know what the knife is for? I´ve found no use for it yet.
Where did you find the knife? It's listed in the keywords after you type in help. Also, does anyone know what I'm supposed to do with the jar from the rabbit hole? I'm carrying it around because it doesn't fit in my pocket. I tried giving it to the Mock Turtle when he wanted a snack, but he threw it away.
philthethrill100 is offline                         Send a private message to philthethrill100