Go Back   Forums > Community Chatterbox > Blah, blah, blah...
Memberlist Forum Rules Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Click here to use Advanced Search

Old 20-12-2008, 04:04 PM   #101
punch999
The true Shadow President

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Fifth Horseman View Post
If you want I can merge your old account with your new one. Just say a word.

Please?
punch999 is offline                         Send a private message to punch999
Old 20-12-2008, 04:24 PM   #102
The Fifth Horseman
FUTURE SCIENCE BASTARD

It's done.

"God. Can't you people see I'm trying to commit a crime against science and nature here?"
-- Reed Richards
The Fifth Horseman is offline                         Send a private message to The Fifth Horseman
Old 20-12-2008, 05:15 PM   #103
punch999

Who's the man?

YOU the man!

*sinks back into obscurity
Old 20-12-2008, 09:04 PM   #104
Dino
Call me Edmund

Ah, punch. Nice to see you back.

You left Abandonia as a kid and now returned as a man.

P.S. What's with the smilies? Can't add any to my post.
Dino is offline                         Send a private message to Dino
Old 20-12-2008, 10:22 PM   #105
The Fifth Horseman
FUTURE SCIENCE BASTARD

They're on our FTP server.
The one which is down.
Do the math.

"God. Can't you people see I'm trying to commit a crime against science and nature here?"
-- Reed Richards
The Fifth Horseman is offline                         Send a private message to The Fifth Horseman
Old 20-12-2008, 10:25 PM   #106
punch999

Quote:
The one which is down.
Do the math.
Well back to our apparently ABANDONED memories. Anybody just remember the pure joy that just eminated while being on this forum. People would argue and stuff but people would always post and things would usually be forgiven.

Oh and there was a shit load of drama back in the old forum to. Which was really fun.
Old 21-12-2008, 01:02 PM   #107
Dino
Call me Edmund

Quote:
The one which is down.
Do the math.
I was never good at math. *whistling smiley*
Dino is offline                         Send a private message to Dino
Old 22-12-2008, 03:57 AM   #108
punch999

So anybody else have any great memories of the old forum? A active programming forum, And art forum...Didn't takea day for someone to respond in Blahx3
Old 22-12-2008, 04:32 AM   #109
Fawfulhasfury
Home Sweet Abandonia

Thumbs up

Credit Punch for dusting me out of the long lost file cabinets of the catacombs within the internet. I had completely forgotten AB by now. He mentioned some stupid chat box message which I went to look at, and this topic caught my eye as I just glanced over the place. So what happened to this place, I mean really. Did Abandonias balls drop off? It's....so quiet and saddening compared to what it once was.

I remember when Abandonia was not just a place for news and abandoned PC games, but a place to go and chat with some of the most unique and crazy people on the internet. Dang. Anyone remember what I was like. Little monster, lol. I'd probably have a heart attack and URINATE my pants if I read any of my old posts here. I can't even believe the change in this place. It went from everyone being friendly to everyone fighting to everyone just not having anything left to say.

Reading this topic brought back some heavy memories. I sat through a lot of the most heavy hitting incidents in this board, ever since I lurked on it in it's first year. I remember being friends with Indignus. I never understood the slack he got. Same for Einherjar, though now I can see he enjoyed the debates. So did I. Man, seeing everyone get so mad was funny as snot. He's one of the only people I still know from the old days. I was a friend to a lot of people, even when most of my friends here were enemies with each other. But looking back I cna't understand why I was so popular with all the neer-do-ells. I remember Freefreddy especially. I'll give a shout to that mullet sporting fart; hope he's doing well. I remember being a mod here and making a steaming pile out of that job. I remember when everyone said Danny252 and I were two kids not old enough for the responsibility, and they were right. I never did any work.

I remember Titan, and Data, and Picard was it? I also remember they terrified me. Until Picard got that David Hyde Pierce avatar. I just laughed every time I saw him from then on. I remember Titan's nude avatar that I had to surf past really fast in case my mother saw it. Thanks Titan for creating a lot of harrowing situations in my house. I remember Data as the one who was stupid enough to give me any position of power. Thanks for giving me a chance though, but you frighten me dude.

I remember the arts board, and how jealous of Void I used to be. I remember Tom and him tied in artistic ability. I remember Seb as being one of the people I had the greatest chemistry with on here. Man, what a sick sense of humor. You're sick, man! lol

So what. I have the greatest and scariest stories out of all of you! I know the most AB history out of all of you too! Haah! So you know what! I survived Abandonia all the way, chanchos! Vive la Abandonia!
Fawfulhasfury is offline                         Send a private message to Fawfulhasfury
Old 22-12-2008, 09:57 AM   #110
Scatty
Treasure hunter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fawfulhasfury View Post
I remember when Abandonia was not just a place for news and abandoned PC games, but a place to go and chat with some of the most unique and crazy people on the internet. Dang. Anyone remember what I was like. Little monster, lol. I'd probably have a heart attack and URINATE my pants if I read any of my old posts here. I can't even believe the change in this place. It went from everyone being friendly to everyone fighting to everyone just not having anything left to say.
Well the spirit of Abandonia is pretty much dead now, I think. Without good-looking, well looked after, much visited by guests and moderated forum people also like less often to come here, so does the spirit sink.

Nice to see you here again though, Fawful. Quite some memories connected with you for me, too. That mullet sporting fart is doing well, thanks. Hope you do, too
Scatty is offline                         Send a private message to Scatty