Memberlist Forum Rules Today's Posts
Click here to use Advanced Search

Old 11-10-2004, 09:47 AM   #11
marko river
10 GOSUB Abandonia
20 GOTO 10

Quote:
Originally posted by BlackMageJawa@Oct 10 2004, 09:07 PM
Sorry, after reading the (otherwise great) review, I'm a little confused about one thing:

Is there a version with speech, or not?
If so, any chance of a voice addon being uploaded to the site eventually? I already have Shadow of the Comet (floppy), but I find that speech always adds much more atmosphere to adventure games.
Check Requests in Games section of Abandonia forums and there is a topic Shadow of the Comet.
Jumjalum said that there is CD version to download using eMule (about 120MB),
I tried to do that right away but I failed. Well I never used eMule before. I would like to see that too, I mean hear
marko river is offline                         Send a private message to marko river
Old 11-10-2004, 02:13 PM   #12
Fawfulhasfury
Home Sweet Abandonia

thanks marko
and theres a cd version ,where?
I download any advnture game :w00t:
no matter what the size k:
Fawfulhasfury is offline                         Send a private message to Fawfulhasfury
Old 11-10-2004, 05:15 PM   #13
Fawfulhasfury
Home Sweet Abandonia

where is the third stick
I found the one by the intrance to the forest
the one in the north part of the forest
where is the other one? :blink:
Fawfulhasfury is offline                         Send a private message to Fawfulhasfury
Old 13-10-2004, 09:18 PM   #14
Jumjalum
Forum hobbit

Quote:
Originally posted by marko_river@Oct 11 2004, 09:47 AM
Check Requests in Games section of Abandonia forums and there is a topic Shadow of the Comet.
Jumjalum said that there is CD version to download using eMule (about 120MB),
I tried to do that right away but I failed. Well I never used eMule before. I would like to see that too, I mean hear
I've just finished downloading the CD version of Shadow of the Comet, and I must say I'm impressed. It has an extended intro sequence, full speech thats acted well, added sound effects and a mouse interface. The mouse interface is a bit basic but its a nice alternative to using the keys. I have it zipped up at around 80MB but I had to use Dosbox to get it to run so you might find it a little complicated to get running (you may have to burn the zip to a CD, since all I did was zip up everything that was there). If anyone wants to host this let me know and I'll be happy to upload it, but I cant afford to share it more than once.

Edit - Oh, it also comes with a interactive Lovecraft museum which you walk around just like in the actual game.
Jumjalum is offline                         Send a private message to Jumjalum
Old 14-10-2004, 07:49 AM   #15
BlackMageJawa
Game Wizzard

M...M...Mouse!

IT MUST BE MINE! I love SotC, but can't stand those controls in a game that so obviously wants to be a Point 'n Click.
BlackMageJawa is offline                         Send a private message to BlackMageJawa
Old 14-10-2004, 08:39 AM   #16
marko river
10 GOSUB Abandonia
20 GOTO 10

Quote:
Originally posted by Fawfulhasfury@Oct 11 2004, 05:15 PM
where is the third stick
I found the one by the intrance to the forest
the one in the north part of the forest
where is the other one? :blink:
At the second entrance to the forest, below Bishop's house, wich is below fishery.

Ask Jumjalum where did he get CD version. I hope Kosta or someone will contact him about that whole CD version k:
marko river is offline                         Send a private message to marko river
Old 26-10-2004, 06:33 PM   #17
sarua

Kewl game.

BTW i have a problem: second day and i need to fix photos and i don`t understand how to mix chemicals, i read the walk but there are mentioned chemicals whic i didin`t found in room, so coul anyone help me?
Old 27-10-2004, 09:51 AM   #18
marko river
10 GOSUB Abandonia
20 GOTO 10

Quote:
Originally posted by sarua@Oct 26 2004, 06:33 PM
Kewl game.

BTW i have a problem: second day and i need to fix photos and i don`t understand how to mix chemicals, i read the walk but there are mentioned chemicals whic i didin`t found in room, so coul anyone help me?
Use chemicals: Metol, Hydroguinone, Benzine Chlorate(wich is Sodium Hyposulphite) and Chromogenous(wich is Potash Metabisulfite)

I never understood why in every walkthrough for Shadow of the Comet they use other names for last two chemicals. Actually, Parker calls them that way, but in inventory they are named different.

I send my own walkthrough with these corrections (you see it above ) but I guess Kosta wanted to write his own.
Old 08-01-2005, 04:32 PM   #19
MasterGrazzt
Game Wizzard

Ia! Ia! Cthulhu Fthagn! Ph’nglui mglw’nfah Cthulhu R’lyeh wgah’nagl fthagn!

?NIGS WOLLEY EHT NEES UOY EVAH
MasterGrazzt is offline                         Send a private message to MasterGrazzt
Old 08-02-2005, 08:03 AM   #20
Justice

game freeze up when i get to home and have to answer: also comets and other thing idun remmber but it alwasy freze up and i cant do nothing