Go Back   Forums > Abandonia.com > Games Discussion
Memberlist Forum Rules Today's Posts
Click here to use Advanced Search

Old 14-08-2009, 07:27 PM   #11
dannymacmanw

Default The Dreaded Ball Level

In around levels 30-35, there is a level where you need to push balls through a portal in order to weight down plates. There are three Radio ruins to save at the bottom of the first screen because this level is so f&%$#@* hard! I don't know if anybody out there is playing this game anymore; but, if there is, I beg you to help if you can by telling me how to do it or directing me to a walkthrough. I wanted to beat this game before I started playing "The Summoning", so I would appreciate any information on this horrible level!
dannymacmanw is offline                         Send a private message to dannymacmanw
Old 15-03-2010, 04:27 PM   #12
catchaserguns
Games Master

This game is very addicting. Kind of a fancy Gauntlet style.
catchaserguns is offline                         Send a private message to catchaserguns
Old 25-02-2011, 05:54 AM   #13

I remember playing this game back in the day. I managed to get to the final levels (designed by the gods) but Intelligence crashes whenever I open the southern most gate. I did manage to complete the level, and saved in it. Died on the last level, Magic, and tried to restore game but it just froze on the loading screen.

Danny - that level is ridiculously hard, I never managed to solve it the right way. I managed to complete 4 of the rooms with plates while having 3 balls left to get the 2 plates in the room with the knife. I could never get the balls in there so I loaded up on "Magic Wall" spells - need 3 and need them to be a sage in conjuring so that the last long enough to hit both plates, get to the room with the Cup and a new portal will be open in SW corner. Go through and run east, Magic Wall the plate and run south. There's a puzzle to the east, which is pretty easy to solve and then you'll head west (a few monsters are there) and make your way to the exit.

Another, super easy solution, is to have a Thurisaz Rune - Invokes to skip that level (doesn't work on the last 3 levels).

Old 25-10-2016, 04:51 AM   #14
dannymacmanw

Quote:
Originally Posted by guest View Post
Danny - that level is ridiculously hard, I never managed to solve it the right way. I managed to complete 4 of the rooms with plates while having 3 balls left to get the 2 plates in the room with the knife. I could never get the balls in there so I loaded up on "Magic Wall" spells - need 3 and need them to be a sage in conjuring so that the last long enough to hit both plates, get to the room with the Cup and a new portal will be open in SW corner. Go through and run east, Magic Wall the plate and run south. There's a puzzle to the east, which is pretty easy to solve and then you'll head west (a few monsters are there) and make your way to the exit.
I finally beat the ball level, and I was flying high until I reached the "Intelligence" level. I hope that I don't have to wait another five years before I can figure out how to beat this board. Thank you mysterious stranger for your help in conquering a puzzle which plagued me for over two decades.
dannymacmanw is offline                         Send a private message to dannymacmanw