Go Back   Forums > Graveyard > Suspension, ban and unban notices.
Memberlist Forum Rules Today's Posts
Click here to use Advanced Search

Old 27-09-2017, 05:22 PM   #551
tienkhoanguyen
[BANNED]

Default JESUS!

Well possible SuprPac imitation coming up. hehe
Attached Files
File Type: rar suprpac.rar (37.6 KB, 14 views)
tienkhoanguyen is offline                         Send a private message to tienkhoanguyen
Old 27-09-2017, 06:14 PM   #552
tienkhoanguyen
[BANNED]

Smile JESUS!!!

Well I have decided to tentatively make it a short intro (ie introduction) for now. Hope you all like it. It is meant to be a little tribute to the gangs at www.Abandonia.com!:)
Attached Files
File Type: rar PacIntro.rar (38.3 KB, 13 views)
tienkhoanguyen is offline                         Send a private message to tienkhoanguyen
Old 27-09-2017, 07:44 PM   #553
tienkhoanguyen
[BANNED]

Smile Let's get the ball rolling! hehe

Well I've started on Supre Pac the Demo. I don't know how far it's going to go. Unfortunately, I am not paid anything. I don't even see a penny in my pocket. I don't even see a fraction of a penny in my pocket. So you'll have to excuse this brand new programmer just starting out 5 years ago on DOSBox 0.74. You all know the story that I started out at 9-ish on a Commodore 64 for programming# Unfortunately if you asked me I could not put a definite timeframe on learning programming. Some people are genius and can pick up in months. I had to take at least 2 years of official community college course at Lehigh County Community College programming credits. Then I skipped like a two decades before venturing back into programming except this time in DOSBox 0.74!!! So 9ish then 2 years in college then 5 years indepent in DOSBox equals 8 years estimated total. My mom always tells me to keep working on it so I'll never be finish so long that I have breathing lungs that work hehe. My dad always say to be practical and have a programming background at least so they can hire you for work.
Old 27-09-2017, 09:48 PM   #554
tienkhoanguyen
[BANNED]

Smile JESUS!!!!!

Well here is a super cool program that I wrote. My parents and God of Heaven is proud of me in my point of view so I am putting it out here! Just know it is only a INTRO and brief preview. It's not a game yet so don't hold your breath. It is just a lesson of old recap for new generations. It just means the bird feeder will not be that nice to feed you next time if the bird bites the hands of the bird feeder. The moral of the story is when someone gives you something don't complain or else you might not get anything next time!!!!!
Old 27-09-2017, 09:50 PM   #555
tienkhoanguyen
[BANNED]

Post I forgot...

I'm getting old and I'm not good looking like when I was young so I have to depend on my supercompensated programming skills! hehe
Attached Files
File Type: rar humblpac.rar (39.7 KB, 15 views)
Old 28-09-2017, 03:26 AM   #556
tienkhoanguyen
[BANNED]

Default Thank you Jesus Christ of Heaven everytime.

You know what... NCH DVD movie maker should have been free. But it is actually trialware. I produced like 5 movies on DVD then it told me to buy or no go. hehe

It is a really good software since it does the job of putting your movie from your camcorder onto DVD. Unfortunately I am on welfare. I rarely get to go out. Maybe once a year I would go out!!!

Thank you Jesus Christ of Heaven I have two perfect parents (mom) Huong Thi Vu and (dad) Nguyen Binh Thuy!!!!! My mom took me to Kroger today to get some groceries for the humble home. The home is not new but it is a place to call home. My dad taught me to program through putting me through school. That is how I got the humble LodeRunner Imitation running. It might be glitchier than all the other softwares out there and it works anyways. Can't beat FREE thank you Jesus Christ of Heaven#
Old 28-09-2017, 03:28 AM   #557
tienkhoanguyen
[BANNED]

Default Well I burned all 100 candles.

Now I only have the small spare left that gives out a faint light!
Old 28-09-2017, 03:35 AM   #558
tienkhoanguyen
[BANNED]

Default Well this is my small thread...

JESUS# Thank you God of Heaven for my mom Huong Thi Vu and my dad Nguyen Binh Thuy; Also, thank you for my two sisters Nguyen Khoa Thuyen and Nguyen Khoa Thi. hehe

I don't know the future and I know most people die before 100. So I'm not going to get my hopes up. I am living my life day to day programming and living life happy. Whatever is then it is so. I am not going to get my expectations..... One moment at a time. Thank you every moment to God of Heaven my God Jesus Christ in Heaven#

I love my mom. She is getting grey hair and she is self conscious. She hides her grey hair! However I know what she looks like without makeup and with grey hair and love her anyways.
Old 28-09-2017, 03:48 AM   #559
tienkhoanguyen
[BANNED]

Talking Welcome to the forum from a God of Heaven servant forever and ever.

Well since I have a little sense of brand new to this forum. I would like to team up with other brand new to this forum and say "Welcome brand new to this forum! hehe" Don't be afraid. Just pick a topic and if you know something about it or need to ask questions just type away#

When I was new to the forum I noticed one thing: "Some forum floats your boat and some doesn't; you just have to see if it is for you and vice versa." Time tells whether you belong or whether you are just a number.

I know I've heard that many time "Please take the number four million five hundred seventy eight and have a sit; We will call you in another million years. " - some server at the front receptionist desk. hehe
Old 28-09-2017, 07:26 PM   #560
tienkhoanguyen
[BANNED]

Default Thank you God of Heaven from this moment etc.

Remember that my daily double is scheduled for about 3 to 4 weeks from now! I maxed out all at once on my large Hazelnut Ice Coffee etc. So you have a long wait. However I have a mini spurge on cheap coffee. However it is better than not have any coffee. Well for the time being I am continuing to work on my programming. This time it is for Windows. We might have another game coming but don't hope on it. Well I just cut the grass and I even did my neighbour's. My neighbor gave me a Sprite soda. It was much needed. Being on a 3 week empty period free from vices means I am going to be self disciplining myself through this empty period. Hope I can make it. At least I have food to eat.