Go Back   Forums > Community Chatterbox > Your Reviews
Memberlist Forum Rules Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Click here to use Advanced Search

Old 15-08-2007, 11:23 PM   #11
Blood-Pigggy
10 GOSUB Abandonia
20 GOTO 10

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(_r.u.s.s. @ Aug 15 2007, 06:05 PM) [snapback]304779[/snapback]</div>
Quote:
lоl, ignorant. i wouldnt expect it from somebody who is on abandonware scene
[/b]
I'm surprised that retarded statement went over your head, maybe you should read it again.

My Site -
http://sites.google.com/site/eyenixon
Blood-Pigggy is offline                         Send a private message to Blood-Pigggy
Old 15-08-2007, 11:48 PM   #12
Mighty Midget
Pox Vobiscum

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Sebatianos @ Aug 16 2007, 12:09 AM) [snapback]304780[/snapback]</div>
Quote:
But if you put up Plan 9 From Outer Space I think you should really comment on Ed Wood (hopefully you've seen it, if not ).
[/b]
If you wonder if I've seen Plan 9, then yes I didn't mention Ed Wood, coz I think this movie deserves to be viewed without any biased opinions (yes, Wood was a genious in creating the hopeless). I simply love this movie for the fact it never stand a chance at being taken even remotely serious, Ed Wood or not While Wood really believed he was onto something and failed miserably, I don't like the idea of focusing on him as a person. Let his movies speak for themselves k:
Old 15-08-2007, 11:58 PM   #13
_r.u.s.s.
I'm not Russ
but an ex-alektorophobic

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Blood-Pigggy @ Aug 16 2007, 12:23 AM) [snapback]304781[/snapback]</div>
Quote:
I'm surprised that retarded statement went over your head, maybe you should read it again.
[/b]
no, i think you should think about my statement
Old 16-08-2007, 12:22 AM   #14
Blood-Pigggy
10 GOSUB Abandonia
20 GOTO 10

I really shouldn't because what I said in the first place doesn't make any sense.

My Site -
http://sites.google.com/site/eyenixon
Blood-Pigggy is offline                         Send a private message to Blood-Pigggy
Old 16-08-2007, 09:18 AM   #15
Icewolf
Il Lupone

Send a message via ICQ to Icewolf

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Blood-Pigggy @ Aug 16 2007, 01:22 AM) [snapback]304785[/snapback]</div>
Quote:
I really shouldn't because what I said in the first place doesn't make any sense.[/b]
So...? :blink:
You were just kiddin' or what?
Old 16-08-2007, 09:37 AM   #16
Mighty Midget
Pox Vobiscum

I believe BP was only being BP . Now, back on topic everyone?
Old 18-08-2007, 10:51 AM   #17
Lulu_Jane
10 GOSUB Abandonia
20 GOTO 10

I really, really, enjoyed Ed Wood. Everything about it was a total love letter to B movies

Over the top acting, the angles of shots, the shadows, atmosphere - everything!

Even that terrifying Skeletor-woman Sarah Jessica Parker couldn't ruin it.
Old 22-08-2007, 05:16 PM   #18
Mighty Midget
Pox Vobiscum

New one:

Shark Attack 3 Megalodon

(Horror, David Worth, Israel/SA /USA, 2002, colour)
A giant, prehistoric shark makes it's sudden presence and wrecks havoc... Well, this is definitely not Jaws. This sharks (actually, there are two of them, both made pretty much entirely of stock footage of various species of sharks) is about 15 feet long when the mentioned stock footage allows it (15 feet? It's getting much bigger soon. Some 60 odd feet, actually).
Anyway: A company is building a multi-billion underwater powerline network. Of course, these cables attract these two sharks from the mist of time to our present day (no explaination given here). Soon we have the same old conflict: Telling people about this shark will cost a packet, better shut up VS tons of shark chew (literally, tons!). You have seen this before, and in waaayyy better movies, so onto my

Personal opinion: STAY AWAY!... not from the water, but from this movie. Good god, where to begin? A shark... a hero and a heroine... countless victims... ze big bozz who's interests dictates there are no sharks there... random scenes packed with nonsense... bloopers kept for the sake of run-time, a shark so huge it eats whole boats without chewing... some of the most abysmal, abominable and atrocious acting ever put on film... and yes, it's true: This movie has the singlemost disturbingly, mindtwistingly trash pick-up line in history... and no, I will not try to explain any possibility of a greater plot here or give explainations to the unexplainable. The only moments that give this flick a shred of entertainment value, are the bloopers and the insanly lousy special effects, as well as that pick-up line.

EDIT: From IMBD: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0313597/goofs Enjoy the read, and let it go with that. Don't bother watching this film.

Last edited by Mighty Midget; 22-01-2008 at 09:04 PM.
Mighty Midget is offline                         Send a private message to Mighty Midget
Old 24-08-2007, 12:46 PM   #19
chumloofah
Game freak

I thought I was the only one who'd sat all the way through Megalodon...
One of those rare films that actually passes right through so bad it's good into a movie that manages to bore and enrage simultaneously.
chumloofah is offline                         Send a private message to chumloofah
Old 24-08-2007, 01:08 PM   #20
Mighty Midget
Pox Vobiscum

Exactly! I mean, I don't mind trash movies, not at all, but as you said: This movie does manage to bore and enrage simultaneously... I didn't know exactly what to expect and was hoping for that "so terrible it's great" but it pissed me off instead. 90 minutes completly wasted.