Go Back   Forums > Abandonia.com > Community News & Feedback > Old Suggestions
Memberlist Forum Rules Today's Posts
Click here to use Advanced Search

Old 21-06-2006, 10:19 PM   #1
Free Willy

abandonia gave me great gams :thanx: love prince persia & difrent games y prince 2 no work for dnld
Free Willy is offline                         Send a private message to Free Willy
Old 21-06-2006, 10:21 PM   #2
Tom Henrik
10 GOSUB Abandonia
20 GOTO 10

Send a message via AIM to Tom Henrik Send a message via MSN to Tom Henrik

You are welcome

As for the games that don't have a download link, it is because they are either still sold, or protected. In which case, placing them for download would result in a lawsuit.
Old 22-06-2006, 12:07 AM   #3
duckpatch
Game freak

Therefore resulting in Abandonia packing their bags!
duckpatch is offline                         Send a private message to duckpatch
Old 22-06-2006, 02:17 AM   #4
guesst
Abandonia Homie

How exactly did Abandonia affect your gams?

Seriously people, vowels are your friends! It's okay to abbreviate your message when you're being charged by the letter, but when you're not your linguistical laceration only serves to, at worst, obfscate your intended tidings or, at best, make you look far stupider than you probably are.

*pant**pant* Okay, okay, I'll calm down now.
guesst is offline                         Send a private message to guesst
Old 22-06-2006, 02:36 AM   #5
Titan
Gnome

Send a message via ICQ to Titan Send a message via MSN to Titan Send a message via Skype™ to Titan

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(guesst @ Jun 22 2006, 04:17 AM) [snapback]238639[/snapback]</div>
Quote:

Seriously people, wowels are your friends! It's okay to abbreviate your message when you're being charged by the letter, but when you're not your linguistical laceration only serves to, at worst, obfscate your intended tidings or, at best, make you look far stupider than you probably are.

[/b]
Looki looki lotz off lucks! Jäss ij m not enlisch spikin wel!

ANYWAY..

Willy the Whale: Prince of Percia 2 is protected by something called ESA. It's a group of publishers/developers that pay money to ESA to look after theire copyrights.
Prince of Percia 2 belongs to one of theire members, so putting it up for download would be like looking for trouble.

Abandonia is probably the most legal illigal site on dA IntAhWäbb.... so to say... *bah* *04.30 here* *too tired for this realy* *slaps guesst for flaming/ranting/trolling/insluting/beeing too good at english/wasteing oxygen/taking up valuable cm^2 (cm^3 even?!?!?!) of the planet Earth/newbie-bashing/not answering the question posted/dissregarding forum codex of behaviour towards co-members/keeping me awake 5 more minutes just to write this/beeing named gue<strike>s</strike>st and not acting like one/beeing a Crypt keeper/having the strangest signature on the forum/spamming*
Old 22-06-2006, 04:08 AM   #6
Blood-Pigggy
10 GOSUB Abandonia
20 GOTO 10

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(guesst @ Jun 21 2006, 10:17 PM) [snapback]238639[/snapback]</div>
Quote:

Seriously people, wowels are your friends! It's okay to abbreviate your message when you're being charged by the letter, but when you're not your linguistical laceration only serves to, at worst, obfscate your intended tidings or, at best, make you look far stupider than you probably are.

[/b]
Thank you for being a ginormous jerk.

My Site -
http://sites.google.com/site/eyenixon
Blood-Pigggy is offline                         Send a private message to Blood-Pigggy
Old 22-06-2006, 04:34 AM   #7
guesst
Abandonia Homie

Quote:
*slaps guesst for flaming/ranting/trolling/insluting/beeing too good at english/wasteing oxygen/taking up valuable cm^2 (cm^3 even?!?!?!) of the planet Earth/newbie-bashing/not answering the question posted/dissregarding forum codex of behaviour towards co-members/keeping me awake 5 more minutes just to write this/beeing named gue<strike>s</strike>st and not acting like one/beeing a Crypt keeper/having the strangest signature on the forum/spamming*
[/b]
Wow, that's one heck of a slap. There are certian things my knee-jerk reaction says to respond to, but then again, maybe I should just turn the other cheek.

Then again, give the other cheek a slap like that and my jowels will be hanging like a bulldog.
guesst is offline                         Send a private message to guesst
Old 22-06-2006, 04:35 AM   #8
Blood-Pigggy
10 GOSUB Abandonia
20 GOTO 10

You used the word cheek too many times.

My Site -
http://sites.google.com/site/eyenixon
Blood-Pigggy is offline                         Send a private message to Blood-Pigggy
Old 22-06-2006, 07:53 AM   #9
Tom Henrik
10 GOSUB Abandonia
20 GOTO 10

Send a message via AIM to Tom Henrik Send a message via MSN to Tom Henrik

Guys, get back on topic.
Old 22-06-2006, 12:31 PM   #10
A. J. Raffles
10 GOSUB Abandonia
20 GOTO 10

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(guesst @ Jun 22 2006, 02:17 AM) [snapback]238639[/snapback]</div>
Quote:
Seriously people, vowels are your friends! It's okay to abbreviate your message when you're being charged by the letter, but when you're not your linguistical laceration only serves to, at worst, obfscate your intended tidings or, at best, make you look far stupider than you probably are.

[/b]
Heh, you missed a vowel in "obfuscate" there.:P
A. J. Raffles is offline                         Send a private message to A. J. Raffles