Go Back   Forums > Community Chatterbox > Blah, blah, blah...
Memberlist Forum Rules Today's Posts
Click here to use Advanced Search

Closed Thread

Old 07-06-2005, 07:34 AM   #271
omg
Games Master

im trying to imagine aj . and im failing miserably. so far all i see is a blue deomen with a minor toast fixation.
omg is offline                         Send a private message to omg
Old 07-06-2005, 07:35 AM   #272
A. J. Raffles
10 GOSUB Abandonia
20 GOTO 10

As mentioned before, that secret substance is liquorice. Midgit has never finished a book in his life (except Little Women and that was only because he had a crush on his second grade teacher and wanted to impress her). He bought a new mouse for his computer in February and is currently working on an art project which goes by the working title of Crunchy Raw Unboned Real Dead Frog, but he'll have to change that eventually, lest he get sued by the remainder of Monty Python.
A. J. Raffles is offline                         Send a private message to A. J. Raffles
Old 07-06-2005, 07:36 AM   #273
TheGiantMidgit
Abandonia Homie

I literally laughed out loud when I digested the phrase "never read a book in his life." I guess it would constitute as an in-joke only I would get.

A. J. Raffles is an 8.4 foot tall, blue (depressed) demon. She rides the night sky on her candy cane encrusted tobaggon, distributing colourfully dyed egg shell pieces to all the good little boys and girls situated in Slovakia. She does this everynight, in an attempt to way lay her depression, and it works for the most part. She enjoys long walks on the beach, quiet dinners, and sunsets. She also eats puppies.
TheGiantMidgit is offline                         Send a private message to TheGiantMidgit
Closed Thread