Memberlist Forum Rules Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Click here to use Advanced Search

Old 29-06-2017, 01:34 AM   #571
Mystvan
Vice-Chair-man Poke-man

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by tienkhoanguyen View Post
Oops. I forgot. Well I decided to be kinder these days in my old age. So I don't praise my family much anymore. Just once in my signature is good enough I guess. Just like Tseki and arête dropped out. I don't want you to drop out of existence too!!! If that happens I really start to feel lost in the void.
No(r)way! Do not worry about it. I was also joking with the nicknames I created for Spectre and for you. If you knew the nicknames I created for Bonk during our period of rivalry. Even I also created my own nickname.

I regret that Tseki must have deleted his (old) account on Abandonia. I hope my jokes have not led him to make a radical decision either.

In relation to Marg(arete) aka Iron Lady, she is stronger than you think. She has 03 sacred and holy artifacts: Staff of Power (which makes her the most powerful Staff member), Lance(lot) (the legendary Lance that repels any kind of attack) and Iron Fist (more powerful than the Iron Fist from Marvel Comics!).

But if you are still in (S)pain, remember Rafael Nadal, the King of Clay. Even with stomachache, he continues to play vigorously and defeat his opponents by moaning and screaming in (S)pain. It reminds me of the best Brazilian Tennis player of all time Gustavo Kuerten (maybe Master of Rafael Nadal?). I think if they (Kuerten and Nadal) both played Tennis doubles, we would have a beautiful duet in (S)pain. ♩♪♫♬ ♬♫♪♩

“Ooerrah. Oooerrh. Erraharoo. Oooorh. Make, Bruticus, hung(a)ry! Bruticus, devastate, Devastator... (H)Ugh! Stomachache!”

Now, if you want to know the reason that many former members left the Abandonia perhaps because after Kosta ceases to be the owner of the site, Abandonia was gradually abandoned by the new owner. How good would it be if the company Abovo [from Swe(et)-den] treated Abandonia with more love, care, affection and dedication...

Or maybe because they’ve been getting busy over the years. Who knows?

Last edited by Mystvan; 05-07-2017 at 01:40 PM.
Mystvan is offline                         Send a private message to Mystvan
Old 29-06-2017, 01:45 PM   #572
tienkhoanguyen
[BANNED]

Love never fails
tienkhoanguyen is offline                         Send a private message to tienkhoanguyen
Old 17-07-2017, 12:42 AM   #573
Mystvan
Vice-Chair-man Poke-man

Angry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mystvan View Post
So far, I’ve already lost 15 PoE due to System error (I mean, the System considered my answers correct, but I still could not get the PoE ): 04/18/2017 (Deep Space Drifter), 04/23/2017 (Adventure in Serenia) and 06/03/2017 (today - Operation Frog).

Well, the only way is for us to settle for the situation since “One Above All” has other priorities...

And besides, this is better than losing all the PoE... *chills*

My only consolation is that Bonk has not yet managed to reduce the PoE gap. Phew! Whew!
The Abandonia system went wrong again and I did not earn my 5 PoE deserved for having correctly answered the Abandonia Daily Screenshot Quiz today (07/16/2017 - Pirates!).

Well, this is the life and there is nothing we can do to solve this annoying quiz bug. The way is for us to settle and move on.

The strange thing is that this game bug both afflicts Poke-man and Cyber-Bonk . Why does it happen to us alone, eh? Unless there are more members who have not demonstrated their dissatisfaction with this quiz bug yet.

Last edited by Mystvan; 18-07-2017 at 03:16 AM.
Old 17-07-2017, 05:37 PM   #574
Bonk
Forum hobbit

Quote:
The strange thing is that this game bug both afflicts Poke-man and Cyber-Bonk . Why does it happen to us alone, eh?
Actually, you should only speak for yourself. It seems this time you are the only one afflicted. I got my 5 PoE without problems.
But you also gained 11 PoE on 07/16/2017, if it wasn't from answering the quiz it was from other sources, so don't complain.
Bonk is offline                         Send a private message to Bonk
Old 18-07-2017, 03:24 AM   #575
Mystvan
Vice-Chair-man Poke-man

Unhappy Hellp! Hellp! Whoa! Eeek! Poke-man is in danger!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bonk View Post
Actually, you should only speak for yourself. It seems this time you are the only one afflicted. I got my 5 PoE without problems.
But you also gained 11 PoE on 07/16/2017, if it wasn't from answering the quiz it was from other sources, so don't complain.
Dear Cyber-Bonk.

It happened again. Could not you lend your Cyber powers to me? Or use your Chair-man position to hellp me get out of this mess? Hellp! Hellp! Whoa! Eeek! Poke-man is in danger!
Old 18-07-2017, 05:43 PM   #576
Bonk
Forum hobbit

What are you talking about? I'm keeping track of your PoE as well as of mine and everything seems normal. At the moment yo have 19116 PoE, yesterday you had 19110, so you got the usual daily share of PoE. In the last weeks I didn't see a single day where you got less than 6 PoE per day.
Old 18-07-2017, 06:24 PM   #577
Mystvan
Vice-Chair-man Poke-man

Unhappy

Quote:
What are you talking about? I'm keeping track of your PoE as well as of mine and everything seems normal. At the moment yo have 19116 PoE, yesterday you had 19110, so you got the usual daily share of PoE. In the last weeks I didn't see a single day where you got less than 6 PoE per day.
Dear Cyber-Bonk . On 07/16/2017 (Pirates!), the day before yesterday, I should get 13 PoE. And on 07/17/2017 (Golden Axe), yesterday, I should get 11 PoE... On those two days I lost 10 PoE for my correct answers to the Abandonia Daily Screenshot Quiz.

I need your Cyber Powers to get those PoE back. In addition to your Chair-man authority to authorize this. :/

EDIT:

Wow. In total I lost 25 PoE due to the bugs on Abandonia. I need the GrandMaster Spectre(man) to checkmate the King of bugs.

Last edited by Mystvan; 19-07-2017 at 05:06 PM.
Old 18-07-2017, 10:57 PM   #578
Bonk
Forum hobbit

Ah, so you got additional sources of PoE. Ok, that explains that.
Maybe your quiz errors are somehow connected to that? I have no idea what it could be.

And I am not the Chairman, that's Geezer (look at his profile picture).
Old 19-07-2017, 01:50 AM   #579
Mystvan
Vice-Chair-man Poke-man

Unhappy

Quote:
Ah, so you got additional sources of PoE. Ok, that explains that.
Maybe your quiz errors are somehow connected to that? I have no idea what it could be.

And I am not the Chairman, that's Geezer (look at his profile picture).
Geezer is the retired Chairman.

Cyber-Bonk is the current Chair-man (Bonk! Bonk! Bonk!) and controlling all PoE except from Grand marko River .
Old 08-09-2017, 11:44 PM   #580
Mystvan
Vice-Chair-man Poke-man

Angry

Quote:
So far, I’ve already lost 15 PoE due to System error (I mean, the System considered my answers correct, but I still could not get the PoE ): 04/18/2017 (Deep Space Drifter), 04/23/2017 (Adventure in Serenia) and 06/03/2017 (today - Operation Frog).

Well, the only way is for us to settle for the situation since “One Above All” has other priorities...

And besides, this is better than losing all the PoE... *chills*

My only consolation is that Bonk has not yet managed to reduce the PoE gap. Phew! Whew!

Quote:
Dear Cyber-Bonk . On 07/16/2017 (Pirates!), the day before yesterday, I should get 13 PoE. And on 07/17/2017 (Golden Axe), yesterday, I should get 11 PoE... On those two days I lost 10 PoE for my correct answers to the Abandonia Daily Screenshot Quiz.

I need your Cyber Powers to get those PoE back. In addition to your Chair-man authority to authorize this. :/

EDIT:

Wow. In total I lost 25 PoE due to the bugs on Abandonia. I need the GrandMaster Spectre(man) to checkmate the King of bugs.
Ugh! It’s been a long time since I had a bug in answering the quiz.

Finally, the bug was missing me and gave me 0 PoE when I correctly answered the quiz.

After finishing the quiz period today, 09/08/2017, I will edit it later to reveal the name of the game in question (Escape from Delirium).

I know Cyber-Bonk also had problems with the quiz two days ago...

Thankfully I have a certain advantage over Cyber-Bonk. I will activate my Fire-wall to avoid Cyber-Bonk’s approach!

Last edited by Mystvan; 10-09-2017 at 01:38 AM.