Go Back   Forums > Abandonia.com > Games Discussion
Memberlist Forum Rules Today's Posts
Click here to use Advanced Search

Old 10-02-2005, 02:27 PM   #101

Hi! First of all I LOVE THE LEGACY OF KAIN SERIES!!

but with blood omen, i downloaded it but it doesn't work very well: I start the game, everything fine, I hear 'The tavern is closing, best be on your way.' still everything fine, BUT the controls don't work! not even ESC or F10! NONE AT ALL! I run in Win2K, so please help me out of this.

greetz :help: :help: :help: :help:

Old 16-02-2005, 04:36 PM   #102
Another Guest

I have the same problem. I guess you're supposed to hit the windows key, and then alt-tab back to the game. Somehow that doesn't work for me though - neither the windows key nor the alt-tab function seem to work while this program is running.

Old 17-02-2005, 03:17 AM   #103
Flowstill

just keep hitting the window key until it does. Hitting it only once doesn't work, but numerous times the screen will light up.

Old 17-02-2005, 05:43 AM   #104
Same Guest as Above

Thanks for the reply! I've tried that though, oh yes. Twenty, thirty plus times hitting the windows key, alt-tab, Ctrl-Alt-Del, everything I can think of. The screen flickers, and I can see little clips of windows behind the game, but for some reason it won't let me out. I've tried running the game in different video modes, different compatibilty modes, nothing seems to help. It's a bit frustrating. :ranting:

Old 18-02-2005, 05:23 PM   #105
Wendel Malloy
Thumbs down

Help once I levae the bar and the gards kill me I can here kain talking and I see a fanted screen but nothing works I hit the windows key 100 times (I counted) PLEESE tell me I need help!

Old 20-02-2005, 11:58 PM   #106
A guy in need

I can't get i to the game it goes dark then goes down and says an error acurd and the aplication has to shut down
I really need help with this

Old 21-02-2005, 12:29 PM   #107
GUHKO

This is one of the best games that I have ever played. The story is fantastic and the speeches and the animations are unbelivable. So the question that Im asking is why are there no videos? Is it because they are too big or what? :Titan:
GUHKO is offline                         Send a private message to GUHKO
Old 22-02-2005, 12:18 AM   #108
You Shall Never Know my Identity

No, it's because the movies are FMVs that are supposed to be loaded off of the game CD.

Old 22-02-2005, 10:00 PM   #109

game crashez once I´ve started it...I hear only bartender voice(the bar is closing...bla bla bla)...I cant do nothing...WD-key dosn´t help at all...infact the only way out is *REBOOOT*...its strange though...bartender walkcycle and some distandt bird-sounds still looping like it should ingame...I surpose...anyway...HOW SHOULD I KNOW...I CANT PLAY...PLAY...PLAY...im shakeing alot here...me...cant play game...IM LOOoosing my temper...

I have a very New, Powerful, Uptodate PC running XP...If that seems to be the problem...well..then this will be my finale quote... HATE YOU, FUTURE ...

ps... plz help

Old 23-02-2005, 03:06 AM   #110
Same guest as Same Guest as Abov

Yeah, it looks like this game has problems. Is there anyone who actually can run this? I love this site, and thanks for the effort for those who went to the trouble of uploading this and all, but I think it's a dud.