Go Back   Forums > Community Chatterbox > Blah, blah, blah...
Memberlist Forum Rules Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Click here to use Advanced Search

Old 02-06-2005, 06:39 PM   #61
samtam90
Game Wizzard

Quote:
Originally posted by Playbahnosh@Jun 2 2005, 04:48 PM
And you just kipped my part of the story!! :ranting:

Well be it, if you cannot stay behind the rules, I quit! :angry:

I thought everyone can a part in this story, but you just skipped mine....

okay...I can take it...why don't you spit me in the face???? :angry:

oh, man....
I skipped your part simply because it wasn't cohesive with mine and we had already been in GTA world.
samtam90 is offline                         Send a private message to samtam90
Old 02-06-2005, 08:03 PM   #62
Playbahnosh
The Peacemaker

Send a message via MSN to Playbahnosh

HEY!

Wait a minute...
So you now taken the liberty to CENSOR THE STORY????? :ranting:
I thought this is everybody's story, not just yours! <_<
Not cohesive? Oh please... You're talking about cohesion in a free-for-all story? You can't be serious... :crazy:
And what if we've been in GTA already? Is there any rule for one game only allowed once?
Besides, Sameeralord seemed to like my part, and he started this topic after all. If somebody, he has the right to cut something out, not you... <_<

Anyway, I thought this thread is about fun, and to continue each others parts to form a great story. And definetly not about rules and selfishly cutting out each others parts... <_<

So? :angry:

"Don't fight the bad things in life! Find the good one! They are everywhere! Don't spend your life fighting for goals you can never reach! Live for the moment!"

BEWARE: I'm using the forums as a personal blog!
Playbahnosh is offline                         Send a private message to Playbahnosh
Old 02-06-2005, 09:57 PM   #63
a1s
Hero Gamer

Next thing we know, you'll start calling us fascists!
listen Nosh, this kind of thing happens regularaly, we've got your comlaint, there is no point being a crybaby about it. If There are people who like your part, they will continue from there "CENSOR THE STORY" as you put it. this kind of thing hapens regularaly once per a page or two, and noone has done any comlaining yet (in fact Yashi even said he was sorry). this thread is indeed about fun, but most of us are having fun, even when their parts are ignored (allthough it wasn't anyones first post, ouch!), and we would appreciate if you wouldn't spam so much about how unfair the world is, that spoils it for our readership .
If you want people to follow the story strictly- start Your own Storytelling Thread, and say that it's your rule to which everyone must obey. That isn't such a bad Idea, because the story is about half way through (this one has a set ending for a change), and you can shape yours to whatever you want.
P.S. If you put that energy to peaceful means, you can make a good addition to the story (just don't forget to read it all the way trough first)
a1s is offline                         Send a private message to a1s
Old 02-06-2005, 10:04 PM   #64
omg
Games Master

they wouldnet let me take the hero on a search for some takeaway food.
omg is offline                         Send a private message to omg
Old 02-06-2005, 10:07 PM   #65
BeefontheBone
10 GOSUB Abandonia
20 GOTO 10

this is true, probably because it was a daft idea - there's bound to be a golden arches or a subway within 10 feet :P

no need for arguing guys, you'll just get yourselves locked.
BeefontheBone is offline                         Send a private message to BeefontheBone
Old 03-06-2005, 07:27 AM   #66
Sameeralord
Game freak

Quote:
Originally posted by Playbahnosh@Jun 2 2005, 08:03 PM
HEY!

Wait a minute...
So you now taken the liberty to CENSOR THE STORY????? :ranting:
I thought this is everybody's story, not just yours! <_<
Not cohesive? Oh please... You're talking about cohesion in a free-for-all story? You can't be serious... :crazy:
And what if we've been in GTA already? Is there any rule for one game only allowed once?
Besides, Sameeralord seemed to like my part, and he started this topic after all. If somebody, he has the right to cut something out, not you... <_<

Anyway, I thought this thread is about fun, and to continue each others parts to form a great story. And definetly not about rules and selfishly cutting out each others parts... <_<

So? :angry:
Playbahnosh calm down!!. I know it is not nice to cut off other bits. But look there is no point going to the same place twice. I'm sure you have played many other games. So when the right time comes. Why don't you write going into a portal to a game you know. Then if it fits we k: k: would gladly continue the story. If you wrote your bit in the part where we went to GTA world k: k: before I'm sure we all would have continued your story. Please don't quit. Be a part of this thread.
Sameeralord
Sameeralord is offline                         Send a private message to Sameeralord
Old 03-06-2005, 07:41 AM   #67
Sameeralord
Game freak

[quote]Originally posted by samtam90@Jun 2 2005, 10:03 AM
[quote]
Quote:
[I went through a portal, then i fell and i went through a portal again. After a few minutes, i fell on te ground and i saw i was in a green field, a green LONG field. I saw there was something floating on the air, but i couldn't see exactly what it was. then i saw another similar thing, but this time it was nearer to the ground, so i ran to see what it was. When i was closer and i could see the thing, i was amazed. It was a icon!!!!! I was....i was.... i was in a Windows Desktop!!!!

Side note: Another great idea Samtam90
Now I have got into a windows desktop I gave up the idea of getting the metal gear. I really felt angry with myself for missing out a great chance to get the metal gear. But after all I guess it not my fault. Anyways the icons around me were staring at me like I was some kind of delicious food. I walked to the start button and jumped twice on it to get the menu. I didn't know if there were any portal or anything to get back. Then I jumped twice on my programs and then I jumped twice on microsoft games. Then I saw the age of empires button. An idea popped up im my head. I would go into this game and maybe there are portals inside the game. So ran to the age of empire button and jumped twice on it. Then I felt my head rotating around and around. When I recovered I realized I was in a battlefield. Oh no I forgot this game was war game. Time for some more action I murmured to myself.
Sameeralord is offline                         Send a private message to Sameeralord
Old 03-06-2005, 09:01 AM   #68
Playbahnosh
The Peacemaker

Send a message via MSN to Playbahnosh

(Sorry about that. I'm a bit jumpy lately. I'm sorry, really . I hope this bit will satisfy you )

...I looked around. I souldn't have... I looked right and I saw a whole batallion of phallanx, ballistas and other vicious soliders. I looked left and I saw another fully armed army. Oh my god! I was on the center of the battlefield beetween the two vicious armies! :blink: As soon as I realized my hopeless state, the two armies began to charge. Huge stones stated to fly and the batallions started running towards me. "I'm doomed" I thought, but I had nowhere to run. A big rock landed just beside me, and knocked me off my feet. As I was lying on the ground, I saw the the soliders closing in...coming closer....closer... I tried to get up, but my body was numb... They almost reached me...when suddenly I felt a powerful hand grabbing my shirt... I was lifted from the ground with 4G, and the only thing I saw, I was on a horseback with somwbody else, gallopping towards the forrest. When I looked back I saw the two armies crashed into each other and started the bloodshed... then I fell uncouncious...
When I woke up, I was in a settlement. A huge warrior was standing beside my bed. "My name is Maximus. How are you stranger?" he asked. I didn't know what to say. The warrior continued "How on earth did you end up on the battlefield? You could heve been killed! You have no armor or weapon... :eeeeeh: Say...where do you from?" I realised that he cound't accept the truth, so I said...

"Don't fight the bad things in life! Find the good one! They are everywhere! Don't spend your life fighting for goals you can never reach! Live for the moment!"

BEWARE: I'm using the forums as a personal blog!
Playbahnosh is offline                         Send a private message to Playbahnosh
Old 03-06-2005, 10:56 AM   #69
Sameeralord
Game freak

Quote:
Originally posted by Playbahnosh@Jun 3 2005, 09:01 AM
"My name is Maximus. How are you stranger?" he asked. I didn't know what to say. The warrior continued "How on earth did you end up on the battlefield? You could heve been killed! You have no armor or weapon... :eeeeeh: Say...where do you from?" I realised that he cound't accept the truth, so I said...

Side note- This is what I want.
I mumbeled for few seconds and finally managed to come up with a convincing lie to say.I'm from country far away. My country is near Britain. I placed my words carfully. So "what made you come here" he asked in a base voice. A....c....tually
I a....m a sailor from that country. I got l.....o....st in the ship and then I came here. I was proud of the lies I came up with. Finally convinced with me Maximus turrned told me to follow him.
Old 03-06-2005, 06:33 PM   #70
samtam90
Game Wizzard

Quote:
Originally posted by Sameeralord+Jun 3 2005, 10:56 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Sameeralord @ Jun 3 2005, 10:56 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Playbahnosh@Jun 3 2005, 09:01 AM
"My name is Maximus. How are you stranger?" he asked. I didn't know what to say. The warrior continued "How on earth did you end up on the battlefield? You could heve been killed! You have no armor or weapon...* :eeeeeh: Say...where do you from?" I realised that he cound't accept the truth, so I said...

Side note- This is what I want.
I mumbeled for few seconds and finally managed to come up with a convincing lie to say.I'm from country far away. My country is near Britain. I placed my words carfully. So "what made you come here" he asked in a base voice. A....c....tually
I a....m a sailor from that country. I got l.....o....st in the ship and then I came here. I was proud of the lies I came up with. Finally convinced with me Maximus turrned told me to follow him. [/b][/quote]
He told me that he had to find his ship to return home. So we started searching it (we were near the sea), but didn't find anything. No ships, no humans, nothing. We were walking from at least one hour, when i tought i couldn't do anything more for him. I had to find a way to return in Metal Gear Solid......
samtam90 is offline                         Send a private message to samtam90