Go Back   Forums > Abandonia.com > Games Discussion
Memberlist Forum Rules Today's Posts
Click here to use Advanced Search

Old 20-02-2014, 12:41 PM   #1041
mougino
Talking Scotia, the Ultimate LOL1 Trainer

Hello to the community,

I have read all the 104 pages of this forum, Lands of Lore sure was a hell of a game, I loved it and still do!

In case some of you need a trainer, I developped one that I think is great because it has lots of stuff the other trainers I tried before didn't have: you can add or remove any character to the party, rename them as you want, change their individual health points or magic points, or even make them all invincible or with infinite magic. You can alter their fighter, rogue or mage skills, their status (stunned, poisoned, etc.), or change their equipments or money. You can add or remove any of the compass, lantern, atlas or magic scroll. You can edit any of the 7 spells from the scroll and choose among the 9 at your disposal. You can browse among the 282 items available in the game with a powerful sorting engine: by category, or filter on part of all of a word, sort by increasing/decreasing attack or defense or alphabetically, store the items in temporary slots, equip them or put them in your backpack, or throw them into the well! Finally you can choose any of the 29 maps as your new location, and move your party on the map with a simple click of the mouse, right-click to change the direction you're facing, and save the changes to your save file! (it is backed-up automatically)

If you are interested the download link is http://mougino.free.fr/scotia.html

Have fun!
mougino

Old 07-04-2014, 04:35 PM   #1042
Dopefish Lives!

You're a good man, mougino, that is a work of absolute beauty, I love how you've used the game's UI to fit your creation, sublimely done! Shame I didn't have it a few years back, where I mistakenly threw the yellow gem in the mines unto an unreachable spot. Oops. Never play tired, I guess!

Thanks again, you've achieved nothing short of a miracle!

Old 09-09-2014, 11:18 PM   #1043
lolgog
Talking lands of lore

you ppl probably know this buy now but search lands of lore gog and not only will u get the games 1 and 2 but it has the voices and the whole game without it asking for pass just save a lot in lands of lore 2 cuz it crashes some time

Old 08-01-2015, 09:27 PM   #1044
Monkeybotlove
Default Mougino Scotia.exe Trainer and norton.

The Mougino Trainer set off my Norton and gets removed within a few minutes of use.

http://www.symantec.com/security_res...119-99&tabid=2

thats the link to what norton says is getting spread. Don't know if its a false flag or if other mougino freebies have the same problem. I mailed our mougino to find out. updates to come.

--------------------------------
Hello to the community,

I have read all the 104 pages of this forum, Lands of Lore sure was a hell of a game, I loved it and still do!

In case some of you need a trainer, I developped one that I think is great because it has lots of stuff the other trainers I tried before didn't have: you can add or remove any character to the party, rename them as you want, change their individual health points or magic points, or even make them all invincible or with infinite magic. You can alter their fighter, rogue or mage skills, their status (stunned, poisoned, etc.), or change their equipments or money. You can add or remove any of the compass, lantern, atlas or magic scroll. You can edit any of the 7 spells from the scroll and choose among the 9 at your disposal. You can browse among the 282 items available in the game with a powerful sorting engine: by category, or filter on part of all of a word, sort by increasing/decreasing attack or defense or alphabetically, store the items in temporary slots, equip them or put them in your backpack, or throw them into the well! Finally you can choose any of the 29 maps as your new location, and move your party on the map with a simple click of the mouse, right-click to change the direction you're facing, and save the changes to your save file! (it is backed-up automatically)

If you are interested the download link is http://mougino.free.fr/scotia.html

Have fun!
mougino[/quote]

Old 30-09-2016, 06:21 AM   #1045
Grypas
Default Essential Items to finish the game

I've played Lands of Lore 1 back in 1993. I bought the Temptation pack some time later and the CDs are still functional. In fact I have all three LOL games in the original packages...

I installed it on my android tablet and I'm immersed again. Although I have a very good Monster legends level I can't stop playing LoL.
I tried to read this whole thread, but I'm not 19 anymore and I don't have the free time to do so... :/ Is there an "essential items to finish the game" list somewhere?

Old 03-10-2016, 02:59 PM   #1046
marko river
10 GOSUB Abandonia
20 GOTO 10

@Grypas: I can't help you with what you asked, just to ask you something: I'm not sure are your original packages any different than boxshots we currently have, but would you consider scanning them and uploading them?
If you have original packages, then perhaps you have box and CD case, and CD itself for scanning.

We are grateful for any coontributuons Thanks
marko river is offline                         Send a private message to marko river
Old 27-11-2016, 06:38 PM   #1047
Anon-amon

Ey guys, somebody seems to have figured out how to open the fancy lock on Cimmeria lvl1 with an unreachable item, "the Blood key". I do know he is cheating but it is quite a discovery, isn't it?.

After all this time, this game never stops amazing me.

Here's the video.

Old 04-12-2016, 03:09 PM   #1048
Nuddius

Hello, nice forum!
So i decided to see if i could get my ol' CD version running. After some trial and error it works with sound and all. I ripped all the files in a folder, got a random LoL-iso that i use for magiciso and starting the game in dosbox 0.74&0.72 works!

So I decided to play a bit on this sunday with Ak Shel, it went very good untilll... the mines.

In the mines in level 1 (part 2) there is a pit that (according to the clue book) should close when you step in a certain area when you are in posession of a certain Mine Key 2. The pit does not close. Strange thing is that at level 2, a pit that should not exist does open and close.
Tried:
-several combinations of the two 'Mine Key 2' in order of using etc
-dosbox 0.72 (with a save from a game played in 0.74, would that mater?)
-update, i tried to update but not sure if it works. The game still says it is V1.02
I downloaded the lolcdpch, ran it in dosbox, than ran PATCH in dosbox which added some files... not sure if there is a third step to be taken?

Kind regards and thanks for the help!

Old 18-07-2017, 01:48 AM   #1049
Mystvan
Vice-Chair-man Poke-man

Smile

From the old RPG games, this is my favorite RPG game.

In the past, I had the version of the game that the Trainer worked. This Trainer gave a lot of strength to your character. In addition to raising your money to 32,000.

I tested it in 2 ways. Before entering the Throne room and / or after accepting the mission from King, I attacked the guards. They were very powerful and a blow was enough for me to die... Then I used the Trainer and it was only a blow to kill the guard. The other guard, not realizing it, had the same end. I collected the weapons.

I also used this same tactic with the creatures guards of the Swamp. One blow was enough to kill them and they did not realize it, they did not declare me persona non grata. I collected the weapons.

As for the Royal Staff, it made me sad that the Herbalist was gone (probably dead) and the kind Blacksmith betrayed his King and allied himself with his enemies. I wonder what happened to Victor? Is he dead after I’ve eliminated the enemy Commander?

Now, I will talk about funny game scenes. I remember that the beautiful girl from Harbor was very grumpy and unfriendly. I tormented her by clicking on her and she was stressed. When the Palace was invaded and then the Hero sees the destroyed Harbor, he says that the girl deserved it. I found it funny because normally a Hero would not say that...

Another funny scene was after receiving the mission from King, I would need to find the Vizier for further guidance and documents. I liked to click on the glittering head of the Vizier...

Another funny scene was when the group of Heroes slept and were surprised by the enemy attack. Their wide eyes are priceless.

Now, I will give you some tips on how to corner enemies, to find them and exterminate them. In the city where you encountered Victor, you can create Walls of Ice so that the enemies are trapped. Just destroy the Ice Wall, kill the opponent and create the Ice Wall again. And check your map to see what “clean” areas your enemies are. But one important thing is that the Ice Wall will only be eternal if you do not sleep in the same area.

This same tactic may be adopted in the Cave where there are two peoples fighting each other. They look like Octopus or Squid. You can use the Ice Wall tactic to finish the mission faster. But I believe they have (acidic) powers to destroy your powerful armor.

The other one I used to create Walls of Ice was in the Forest where there were the fierce Orcs before Scotia’s Castle. To avoid the constant struggle with Orcs, I created Walls of Ice between the two Entrances / Exits in this Forest. The Orcs grunted, but they could not attack me. Phew! Whew!

There are 2 or 3 powerful Magical Scrolls in the City with houses whose doors are with Wood Boards. You need to check each house to find them.

Unfortunately there may be Chests that do not even open with the Skill at level 10 and if you destroy with a Weapon, the precious contents of the Chest can be destroyed.

EDIT:

I forgot to mention a few more words.

You can use your freezing power to go through the marsh holes, but with the use of the Trainer, you can traverse them smoothly.

The other point is that you can kill the enemy of the Swamp People from a distance with the use of arrows and crossbows.

Not to mention that the BGM of the game is very pretty and cool from the same Composer of the game Dune II and Dune 2000.

Last edited by Mystvan; 06-04-2018 at 01:30 PM.
Mystvan is offline                         Send a private message to Mystvan
Old 04-03-2018, 04:24 PM   #1050
Unregistered lol lover
Default lane padova

just a tip that I had found before 15 years.
When u find the first RED gate from scotia use the cube like a weapon with Baccata.
Result u can duplicate the cube.