Memberlist Forum Rules Today's Posts
Click here to use Advanced Search

Old 22-12-2004, 03:11 PM   #101
punch999
The true Shadow President

dam it

here is title screen

bjbrains i mean the mood its funny but becomes anoying as hell

its a dark game funny but a fps with ppl screaming spam spam spam....you get the pic right
punch999 is offline                         Send a private message to punch999
Old 22-12-2004, 03:13 PM   #102
bjbrains2002
Abandonia nerd

LOL!
bjbrains2002 is offline                         Send a private message to bjbrains2002
Old 22-12-2004, 03:15 PM   #103
punch999

see what i mean?

i have perfect idea how about santa went crazy by weird al yankovick
Old 22-12-2004, 03:41 PM   #104
Eagle of Fire
Friendly Fire

Inspiration struck me... Lost several HP... Anyways.

I was thinking that if you build an FPS it would probably be old style like DOOM or Wolfeistein 3d (whatever it's spelled), or Blake Stone... Something similar... So I was thinking, doing this in several parts would fit the old themes. Like part one you begin and don't know much, part two the plot unravel and part three you end the plot and you win.

You said already something about a virus taking over Abadonnia forum and tapping everyone in to slave them, for the exeption of FreeFreddy (which, by a pure coincidence I am sure, happen to have a name which doesn't fit with being a slave and all ).

The idea behind this would be simple: Part one, you begin. All you are told at the beginning is that you were logging in in the Abadonnia forums (as the main character, who is FreeFreddy) and got hit by the virus yourself. You were transfered to another reality of which you know nothing about except from the fact it looks like an old game you already played in your youth and then try from there to stay alive and understand what is going on. You understand at that point that the most active members of the board are there too. You beat the first "boss" and you get to chapter 2.

Part 2, you finnaly finds out that the virus, in a way you could not understand even if you were a rocket scientist, manage to tap out the counciousness of the unfortunate soul that it meets on internet and suck it in the Cyberspace, leaving in front of the computer a brainless and comatous zombie. You realise that the virus is an intelligent virus which can adapt itself to various threats (such as yourself) and it become more powerfull. You also understand that the other members of the board who been dragged into Cyberspace all fell to the might of the Virus and became its slave. Being the only one left, if you would fail then everyone would be doomed. You manage to defeat the second incarnation of the Virus and clean the Abadonnia Board of it so others don't fall ill to it again. You get to chapter 3.

Part 3: After cleaning up the virus you realise that it managed to escape and you track it down to [insert random world name] hospital computer network, to which all the victims of a strange new disease been attended to. You discover that those "victims" are the forum members bodies which been hit by the virus and that it taps directly into their brain via their monitoring systems (again, in a way you could not understand even if you were a Nuclear Engineer Genius) to drain more power and get more powerfull to fight you. You eventually manage to cheat the odds and beat the level again, and then you face the final Boss which is Virus taking your apparance (FreeFreddy) and happen to be your toughest battle ever. You finnaly manage to win bla bla bal whatever, you save everyone, out-tro scene and everything.

What do you think? Don't think I'm trying to hyjack your idea or something, it's just a nice suggestion I was thinking about.
Old 22-12-2004, 03:53 PM   #105
punch999

love the idea dont no if i like part 3 u have been teled into abandonia and u r the last hope since obviously evry one who has tryed to destroy the virus be4 titan void and for the sake of keeping this a funny game fawful so u are the only person who can fight back the virus be4 it takes u to!!!

yes it was purly a coincedence tht his name had free in i i more chose it cuz i think irs funny freefreddy being the main charecter
Old 22-12-2004, 04:03 PM   #106
Eagle of Fire
Friendly Fire

Well, it wasn't meant to be sarcastic at all. It just that it really fits in.

For the rest of your post... Erm... I don't understand much of what you said. Care to spell a little more? :blink:

If you like the story then be my guest and use it as you want. k:
Old 22-12-2004, 04:05 PM   #107
punch999

I love the idea I dont no if I like the third part u have been teleported into abandonia and u r abandonias last hope since obviously evry one who has tryed to destroy the virus be4 including titan void and for the sake of keeping this a funny game fawful so u are the only person who can fight back the virus be4 it takes u to!!!

can u read it now LOL
Old 22-12-2004, 04:24 PM   #108
Eagle of Fire
Friendly Fire

Yes, but the part you are refering to is not part 3? :blink:

And I thought you would include more people, but then you're the one in charge here.
Old 22-12-2004, 04:30 PM   #109
punch999

dude i started this late last night im rushing to have it done by christmas its gona be my lil present to evry one who wants it
Old 22-12-2004, 04:31 PM   #110
Eagle of Fire
Friendly Fire

:blink:

Erm, better forget my idea entirely then. It's not something you could in 3 days! Better make that 3 months at best...