Go Back   Forums > Abandonia.com > Games Discussion
Memberlist Forum Rules Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Click here to use Advanced Search

Old 20-03-2005, 07:16 PM   #51
HELLCHILD

FIRST THANK`S ABANDONIA! FOR THE GAME W7 AND FOR THE HELP TO INSTALL IT!HOWEVER THE GAME IS NOT EASY AT THE BEGINNING AND MY 6*CHARAKTERS GOT ALWAYS EASY TO MEET THE SANDMAN. I SPENT SOME TIME TO CREATE A BALANCED TEAM (2*FIGHTERS + 2*PRIEST + 1*THIEF + 1*FOR THE MAGIC)THEY ALL CAN EXCHANGE THEIR PROFESION AT THE BEGINNIG BUT ALWAYS THEY GET KICKED BY SOME GURU OR WITCH. IN THIS GAME MAGIC IS WERY IMPORTANT AND HOW TO USE IT, BUT I LIKE MORE RPG WITH SWORD TO SWORD AXE TO AXE AND HIRE AND THERE SOME MAGIC TO DO THE REST! :Titan:

Old 02-05-2005, 12:26 PM   #52
Booyaka!

Hi, I've been trying to use all the advice in these posts and so far i've gotten to the same problem as a few people, i keep gettting the error about "scenario.hdr" Can anyone please tell me what is wrong here? i'd really love to be able to play CDS again it was one of my favorite games!

Old 02-05-2005, 08:49 PM   #53
Buntmans

Aaargh.. I'm looking for the crystal map! It should be in the dane tower, be i've been there, killed the demon and magna dane, got the serpent thingy... but where is that map??? help me!
Buntmans is offline                         Send a private message to Buntmans
Old 04-05-2005, 11:15 AM   #54
Gamefreak

The maps "wander" around the game world as your party is not the only one that searches for the maps, but the NPC's do also. So you can find this map on some NPC again, if it's not in the Dane tower. Either you steal that item off the NPC or pay the 10.000 gold, is your choice.

Old 12-05-2005, 08:16 PM   #55
Twmas Morgan

I have got as far as creating my 6 characters but am unable to start the game. I get no newgame menu item! Any ideas welcome.

Old 17-05-2005, 04:49 PM   #56
Mombasa

Any way to easily get it working together with D-Fend v2? I´ve already given up on this game unless I get an easy explanation. My head is spinning from trying to mount imaginary cdroms.

Old 29-05-2005, 09:10 PM   #57
downtime

this is my favorite rpg of all time. although, i have not had the chance to play wizardry 6. i would love to see it here someday. wizardry 7 has a great story, a great layout, great gameplay, it's just all around great. definitely give it a try if you haven't.

Old 25-06-2005, 01:53 PM   #58

ich kann das spiel zwar installieren und auch so mehr oder weniger starten, aber nur soweit das das buch mit der aufschrift "wizardry" in der dosbox erscheint (startbildschirm?) danach passiert gar nichts mehr, was kann man dagegen tun?

Old 25-06-2005, 01:56 PM   #59
A. J. Raffles
10 GOSUB Abandonia
20 GOTO 10

Quote:
Originally posted by .@Jun 25 2005, 12:53 PM
ich kann das spiel zwar installieren und auch so mehr oder weniger starten, aber nur soweit das das buch mit der aufschrift "wizardry" in der dosbox erscheint (startbildschirm?) danach passiert gar nichts mehr, was kann man dagegen tun?
Du solltest zumindest versuchen auf Englisch zu schreiben. Das ist sonst einfach unhöflich. Nicht jeder hier versteht Deutsch.

What exactly do you mean by getting it 'more or less' started? Are you getting any error messages?
A. J. Raffles is offline                         Send a private message to A. J. Raffles
Old 25-06-2005, 02:08 PM   #60

sry, i didnt realize it was english here, writing too much in different languages atm.
there is no error message, its just the screen with the book "wizardry" in the dosbox (maybe the starting screen of the game?), so i think the game started, but nothing else happens then.