Go Back   Forums > Community Chatterbox > Blah, blah, blah...
Memberlist Forum Rules Today's Posts
Click here to use Advanced Search

View Poll Results: what is you're sexuallity??
Straight 43 81.13%
Gay 2 3.77%
Bi-sexual 4 7.55%
Not of you're buisness 4 7.55%
Voters: 53. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 16-02-2005, 03:49 PM   #151
Sebatianos
[BANNED]

Quote:
Originally posted by ReamusLQ@Feb 16 2005, 02:33 AM
your body produces more because you are constantly taking away from the supply, but I think most guys can tell you that if they stop for awhile, and start again, your body now has that stored up, and you can release a heck of a lot bigger army instead of smaller platoons. Instead of guerilla warfare, one can just drop the nuclear bomb.
Yes, but have you ever heard of the lazy-swimers? That's one of the reasons. A lot of sperm doesn't always mean a good thing.
The sooner it is released into the system, the better quality it is (unless you're just spraying it around - after the seventh time in a row I guess it wouldn't be any good any more).
Also if you're inactive there's a higher chance to get medical problems (like I said many posts ago - when I started talking about this - you can get prostate cancer because you're not sexually active enough). Those medical problems are the ones that make you less fit - thus less capable of reproduction.
Not to mention the fact, that is you haven't gotten rid of your seed in a long time, you won't be as able to hold it for long - meaning the intercourse would last a shorter period of time - which would make the female less receptive - so you'd have a lesser chance to reproduce (OK - people found a way around this with foreplay - but I was talking about animals when started making these arguments- to prove that homosexuality isn't neceseraly a genetical flaw - in fact I think it isn't - it could even be an advantage - just read through all my posts carefully and you'll see what I mean).
Sebatianos is offline                         Send a private message to Sebatianos
Old 16-02-2005, 03:56 PM   #152
ReamusLQ
Home Sweet Abandonia

but dude, most animal sex doesn't last longer than a few seconds anyway

Edit: But like Tom said, this has gotten way off topic, so I think it's finished
ReamusLQ is offline                         Send a private message to ReamusLQ
Old 16-02-2005, 04:00 PM   #153
Sebatianos
[BANNED]

Pigs can go for hours :w00t:
Most animals also hump the same female several times in the row, so the final resoult would be the same (and that means they aren't using their best seed anyway).

EDIT: OK - I don't see how it's off topic, but OK. I'll stop with it too (saw your edit too late).
Sebatianos is offline                         Send a private message to Sebatianos
Old 16-02-2005, 04:03 PM   #154
ReamusLQ
Home Sweet Abandonia

and also, if you look at most mating in the animal kingdom, it could be classified as rape. When a male horse is after a female, the female tries to run away, but the male chases it, crashes into it, and bites down on it's neck until it is still, does his duty, then takes off
ReamusLQ is offline                         Send a private message to ReamusLQ
Old 16-02-2005, 04:29 PM   #155
Sebatianos
[BANNED]

And that is actually the end of this comparison between human and animal sex (which BTW was started by Freddy who said that attraction between males isn't natural and I started comparing things in nature with humans. I guess I went way off the original discusion though).
Old 16-02-2005, 04:54 PM   #156
Fawfulhasfury
Home Sweet Abandonia

All right. I think this discussion has gone on long enough. Time to request that it be closed. :not_ok: I see spam coming out of the grave in this one, so.
Fawfulhasfury is offline                         Send a private message to Fawfulhasfury
Old 16-02-2005, 04:58 PM   #157
taikara
Abandonia Homie

Seconded! k:

This topic has agitated me, hehe.
taikara is offline                         Send a private message to taikara
Old 16-02-2005, 05:04 PM   #158
Data
retired

wish granted.