Go Back   Forums > Graveyard > Suspension, ban and unban notices.
Memberlist Forum Rules Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Click here to use Advanced Search

Old 27-10-2017, 12:50 AM   #671
tienkhoanguyen
[BANNED]

Default The Future Is Unpredictable - The Holy Bible

Yes! Being on the side of Jesus Christ is a winning moment always. I had originally prayed that I would not be in torment anymore. I was a victim of someone who harasses on the side of evil. In fact he sends mail to my home all the time and laughs that I give him the mail. Well today I felt I took it too long. The period of mail delivery is 1 year for forwarding in the post office department. I went beyond that for 3 years# Way more than anyone was expected to personally do that when they had 3 whole years to change the mail address. Today the person who is my enemy has another mail sent to my home. I ripped it in half and threw it in the trash and put garbage all over it. Thank you Jesus Christ that victims take a stand again and form of harassment. Please if you are a victim of rape like Gloria Allred or any other victim like myself please believe in Jesus Christ and take a stand!!! It is liberating to know you are broke the control of the evil doer.
tienkhoanguyen is offline                         Send a private message to tienkhoanguyen
Old 27-10-2017, 02:23 AM   #672
tienkhoanguyen
[BANNED]

Default Thank you Jesus Christ!

I am happy today. I woke up and got a good home cooked meal from my mom Huong Thi Vu. Surprising it was polka kielbasa sausage and potatoes. But I only had 1 meal so I looked in the refrigerator for left overs and found vermicelli noodles in soup mix. I poured fresh filtered water and chicken seasoning and cooked it. I mixed malibar black pepper in with sesame oil and ate. Yum thanks to Jesus Christ for something to eat! The good thing is it is not trash like when I was homeless. So you see praying to Jesus Christ really does work. Little did I know praying to Jesus Christ in the year 1999 when I was homeless would end me up in my mom's home years later#
tienkhoanguyen is offline                         Send a private message to tienkhoanguyen
Old 27-10-2017, 02:44 AM   #673
tienkhoanguyen
[BANNED]

Also thanks to Lianne's article work I am thinking about producing something else for the public at least people on Abandonia to play OR watch.

Now that the basic work of Imitation Lode Runner is done I don't know what I want to do. I was thinking initially of scrolling credits but I did that already in the past. I'm trying to think of something new.
Old 27-10-2017, 02:48 AM   #674
tienkhoanguyen
[BANNED]

Thanks to my mom Huong Thi Vu; a few of you have heard that I was homeless once. Believe it or not she is Catholic and has supported me for 43 years of my life thanks to Jesus Christ! If it weren't for my mom Huong Thi Vu I would be homeless or worst. I just went to church this past Sunday and found out the church did a few donations to help the poor during the Hurricane. So I believe my mom Huong Thi Vu is a hard working noble mom thanks to Jesus Christ!
Old 27-10-2017, 03:51 AM   #675
tienkhoanguyen
[BANNED]

Post Thank you Jesus Christ!

Credits:

mom Huong Thi Vu
dad Nguyen Binh Thuy
sis Nguyen Khoa Thuyen
sis Nguyen Khoa Thi
wife Ho Thi Nga
daughter Nguyen Khoa Tuyet
myself Nguyen Khoa Tien

God: Jesus Christ

friends: It is hard for me to list friends since I don't know who are my real friends. However I will say that kind strangers have been around in my life. It is a benefit that people live next to you and don't do harm to you or your family. It is a benefit that people at work and where you visit don't hurt you in private or public. No matter what color you are there are people who do mind themselves so in a way it is very helpful.

My mother Huong Thi Vu tells me that all people of all color even blacks depends on each person and their character. Some might think pure thoughts more than others. However the important thing is what are they doing? Are they doing something that benefits society or someone somewhere? Being patient is a very noble act however even Jesus Christ only forgave up to 490 times or so. My parents gave me either 1 or 3 times and they spanked me. haha

Anyways if you are alone and not having anything to do don't worry. You are safe and sound away from strangers! One day you will find that someone special you will marry and settle down like my parents. Life may not always be perfect however we can change that. We can choose to interact with someone or not. If you don't like someone then they'll get the message. If they don't move on then ignore them. Be the chooser.
Old 27-10-2017, 06:35 AM   #676
tienkhoanguyen
[BANNED]

Default Thank you Jesus Christ my Jesus Christ of The Holy Bible!

I know this may sound stranger but Jesus Christ changed me permanently for the better!

You ever hear of drunks beating their wives and then their wives pray for them to change and they end up becoming a gentlemen? Well I believe that has happened.
Old 27-10-2017, 06:40 AM   #677
tienkhoanguyen
[BANNED]

Default Thank you Jesus Christ! Amen.

The title says it all.
Old 27-10-2017, 06:43 AM   #678
tienkhoanguyen
[BANNED]

Smile Thank you Jesus Christ the ONLY King of all!

Old 27-10-2017, 07:44 AM   #679
tienkhoanguyen
[BANNED]

I can't believe it. Some of the people here are so consistent. I see them day after day. That is some loyal person. Congratulations!

Well today I checked up on some of my old friends on other dos websites and it seems they're okay. Glad to see them plugging away!
Old 27-10-2017, 08:13 AM   #680
tienkhoanguyen
[BANNED]

When I was little all I did was went girl crazy. But that was second to computers. I was always a lonely person but people for some reason always called me one of the popular kids. But I was always lonesome. I guess everyone wanted me to be alone for my wife. hehe