Bluntman
Abandonia nerd

Send a message via MSN to Bluntman

k: It's back :brain: IT'S BAAACK :brain:

Thank you Abandonia
Bluntman is offline                         Send a private message to Bluntman
Old 17-02-2007, 02:18 AM   #92
andy_blah

I`m truly happy that ESA has eliminated its protection for this game. Now it can be downloaded again
Anyway I have never finished this game but still I played it like over 20 times and I seem to get stuck at the TootSweet factory when I go to the control panel (the one with 3 colored buttons), I cannot press on nothing and I cannot open the case <_< . Can somebody help me with this?

Thanks,
>-Andy-<
andy_blah is offline                         Send a private message to andy_blah
Old 14-04-2007, 03:32 PM   #93
problem

i cant get either of the dosbox front end programs i downloaded to allow me to save or find saved games, or access the games i saved BEFORE i was running a dosbox aT ALL.

has anyone else had this issue? im running dog and d-fend because im not skilled enough to run dosbox alone.

anyone got any ideas or help, is it simply a feature i didnt see or recognize in the control panels?

Old 14-04-2007, 03:57 PM   #94
Geezer
Abandonia Homie

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(problem @ Apr 14 2007, 10:32 AM) [snapback]286974[/snapback]</div>
Quote:
i cant get either of the dosbox front end programs i downloaded to allow me to save or find saved games, or access the games i saved BEFORE i was running a dosbox aT ALL.

has anyone else had this issue? im running dog and d-fend because im not skilled enough to run dosbox alone.

anyone got any ideas or help, is it simply a feature i didnt see or recognize in the control panels? [/b]
I have had a similar situation with another game. It had to do with how the drive mountings were set up in relation to the location that the game was trying to use for the save game directory.

I will test it with Willy Beamish and see if it is the same issue. In the meantime try simply mounting drive letter c to the root of your hard drive as follows ...
mount c c:\
If you edit the game profile in DFend it has a tab that allows you to specify the mountings used for the game. I can't remember, does this game allow you to specify the location where saved games are put?
"The gadfly has returned! Thou simpering, whining stable dropping. I have defeated thee repeatedly and still thou darest crawl back for more punishment. Chastise thee I shall. Thy stature is insignificant and thy name moronic. Brother to the vole! Offspring of money grubbing know nothings!" ... Spellcraft: Aspects of Valor
Geezer is offline                         Send a private message to Geezer
Old 16-04-2007, 05:30 PM   #95
Masamage

I'm playing with DOSbox, and I can't get the calendar in the bar. I can examine it, but for some reason I'm not getting the right mouse cursor to grab it with. Playing outside DOSbox doesn't work either, because the bouncer grabs me immediately due to my computer speed. Any ideas?

Old 13-06-2007, 11:53 AM   #96
superguy20000
Thumbs down

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Masamage @ Apr 16 2007, 06:30 PM) [snapback]287189[/snapback]</div>
Quote:
I'm playing with DOSbox, and I can't get the calendar in the bar. I can examine it, but for some reason I'm not getting the right mouse cursor to grab it with. Playing outside DOSbox doesn't work either, because the bouncer grabs me immediately due to my computer speed. Any ideas?
[/b]
It's not the one on the wall, its the one on the bar left to the bouncer.

Quote:
Anyway I have never finished this game but still I played it like over 20 times and I seem to get stuck at the TootSweet factory when I go to the control panel (the one with 3 colored buttons), I cannot press on nothing and I cannot open the case . Can somebody help me with this?
[/b]
See the grey box? On the top of it your mouse turns in a arrow and when you click a switch will become visible. :P

Old 22-08-2007, 02:38 AM   #97
daverockstar

how in the world do i install this once dl'd?

Old 22-08-2007, 07:46 AM   #98
The Fifth Horseman
FUTURE SCIENCE BASTARD

Just unpack and run it - preferably using DOSBox (there's a newbie guide pinned at top of Troubleshooting forum, if you need one).

"God. Can't you people see I'm trying to commit a crime against science and nature here?"
-- Reed Richards
The Fifth Horseman is offline                         Send a private message to The Fifth Horseman
Old 06-09-2007, 05:30 AM   #99
Guest_Allen_*

This game is awesome but heres one problem, where can i get the version with the voices?! This game is nothing without the voices! Is it still under protection? or is it because noone knows how to run it without the CD, because i DO and am willing to teach whoever is willing to post the real game.

Thank you for your time
Allen

Old 06-09-2007, 12:08 PM   #100
The Fifth Horseman
FUTURE SCIENCE BASTARD

The game is downloadable on Abandonia, and most of the time we do not differentiate CD and floppy versions in regards to their AW/protection/sale status (bar some extremely outlandish cases, at least).

Therefore, we proabably could add the CD version to ISO Cellar - that is, if any of us actually had it (which I'm not so sure about, but then I can't say for sure it isn't somwhere in GraveDigger's or Ermuli's archives).

"God. Can't you people see I'm trying to commit a crime against science and nature here?"
-- Reed Richards
The Fifth Horseman is offline                         Send a private message to The Fifth Horseman