Go Back   Forums > Abandonia.com > Troubleshooting
Memberlist Forum Rules Today's Posts
Click here to use Advanced Search

Old 13-01-2013, 07:55 PM   #1
Ritual_ZnAkE

Exclamation Call of Cthulhu: shadow of the comet - Soundproblem

Hi!

I've just downloaded the game from this site. i've seen, and even heard, from a Youtube video, that this game has some impressive voice acting!

Problem is: I can't seem to enable them.

What I've done so far: 1) I used dosbox to run the game. 2) I've tried some different sound settings, the one providing most sounds was setting both to soundblaster.

Thats pretty much it!

Hope you guys can help me out =)

Regards.

Ritual_ZnAkE
Ritual_ZnAkE is offline                         Send a private message to Ritual_ZnAkE
Old 13-01-2013, 09:27 PM   #2
The Fifth Horseman
FUTURE SCIENCE BASTARD

There are two versions: the 6.5 MB floppy version which doesn't include voice acting and a 70 MB version which does.
The one on the site is the floppy version, the CD version has been posted in the ISO Cellar: http://www.abandonia.com/vbullet/showthread.php?t=21698
EDIT: Nevermind, turns out the 4shared link goes to the wrong game. I'll see what can be done about uploading the correct image, think I had it somewhere.

"God. Can't you people see I'm trying to commit a crime against science and nature here?"
-- Reed Richards

Last edited by The Fifth Horseman; 13-01-2013 at 09:31 PM.
The Fifth Horseman is offline                         Send a private message to The Fifth Horseman
Old 14-01-2013, 01:40 PM   #3
Ritual_ZnAkE

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Fifth Horseman View Post
There are two versions: the 6.5 MB floppy version which doesn't include voice acting and a 70 MB version which does.
The one on the site is the floppy version, the CD version has been posted in the ISO Cellar: http://www.abandonia.com/vbullet/showthread.php?t=21698
EDIT: Nevermind, turns out the 4shared link goes to the wrong game. I'll see what can be done about uploading the correct image, think I had it somewhere.
That would be great!
Ritual_ZnAkE is offline                         Send a private message to Ritual_ZnAkE