Go Back   Forums > Community Chatterbox > Blah, blah, blah...
Memberlist Forum Rules Today's Posts
Click here to use Advanced Search

Old 22-12-2004, 09:20 PM   #1
Sebatianos
[BANNED]

Question

OK - here goes!

The dumbest thing that ever happened to me was when I locked the keys inside my car (Wartburg at the time - if you can call that piece of crap a car).
So, the engine was running, the key was therefor in. The car was in neutral and the hand brake was on. I wasn't moving no where. And why did I leave my driver's seat? Well the back off my car opened though it was locked. I was waiting for the light to change when I noticed it was open, so I went out to close it. The real problem was, those cars had some really weird locks. You could unlock, press - open the door and lock again before taking the keys out. When you were inside you could open the door without unlocking, so when the door was shut again it was locked!
I closed the back of my car and reailised I just locked my self out - of a car with a running engine!
The light was green and I wasn't moving (exept out of the way of people trying to move pass my car)!
Luckily I was able to open the back again, but that didn't helo me much! I couldn't colapse the seats - without unscrewing all the littles screws - because the seats were fixed!
So I got a little pocket knife and started unscrewing. The last srew was between the spare tire and the gas tank Only two centimetres of space. I saw nothing. Then a police patrole stoped and asked me what I was doing?
What could I be doing in a back of a turned on car standing in a place and trying to breake in in broad daylight.
They started laughing when I told them and said I should move before they come back or I'll get a ticket for obstructing the traffic.
Well I got the back seat out and oppened the back door and fron door next and drew off. But it was imberesing and stupid!

So - what's the worse you did?
Sebatianos is offline                         Send a private message to Sebatianos
Old 22-12-2004, 09:28 PM   #2
Havell
Home Sweet Abandonia

Hmmm, I haven't really done anything monumentally stupid but I do lots of little funny/embaresing things, like sprinting full pelt into a pane of glass that I didn't know was there in front of all my friends
Havell is offline                         Send a private message to Havell
Old 22-12-2004, 09:29 PM   #3
Fawfulhasfury
Home Sweet Abandonia

A girl asked me for my e-mail and I accidentally gave her my old one that isn't in use anymore. :ranting:
Fawfulhasfury is offline                         Send a private message to Fawfulhasfury
Old 22-12-2004, 09:31 PM   #4
evilded
Super Freak

Oh man...

This girl i know she had this thing she liked to do...umm maybe I won't tell that one...

The dumbest thing I ever did is hard to pick out from the many stupid things ive done. but if i have to pick one, this is it:

I was twelve at the time, and it was summer. Me and my freinds decided to build a go kart out of a GT-snoracer. All we used was the GT, a metal frame from a bunkbed, some skateboard wheels, and loads of duct tape.

When it came time to test our machine, my freind went first. we of course chose the steepest hill possible. He went down the hill no problem and walked it back up. Now its my turn. I run it as fast as i can and jump on, its pretty wobbly at first, then balances out. halfway down the hill i notice a group of rocks on the road, and try to steer away form them. As soon as i turn the wheel sharp enough, the thing flips and i get just mangled. I ended up with 3 seperate patches of skin missing, one on my face, one on my chest and one on the palm of my right hand. Plus loads of rocks imbeded in my skin.

Definitly one of the dumbest things ive done...

Statistics are just like mini-skirts, they give you good ideas but hide the most important thing!
evilded is offline                         Send a private message to evilded
Old 22-12-2004, 09:40 PM   #5
Fawfulhasfury
Home Sweet Abandonia

:blink: Evildead must be dead by now. I also acted like Ace Ventura an entire day. You should have seen what I said to a telemarketer over the phone.
Well, I'll say it anyway. "Hello. This is the insane asylum. They'll never get me!! Never!! ARGHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!! Not the needle!!!!!!!!! Nighty night." Definitely a stupid thing to do.
Fawfulhasfury is offline                         Send a private message to Fawfulhasfury
Old 22-12-2004, 11:20 PM   #6
Titan
Gnome

Send a message via ICQ to Titan Send a message via MSN to Titan Send a message via Skype™ to Titan

Not realy a STUPID thoing, more like mean thou..

Was during a paintball-game..

there where 2 left in my team + myself, and just two enemy.. i knew EXACTLY where they was...
I was laying down supressing fire, while teammates where advancing..

As stupid as they are, one put his head out to look... totaly uncoverd, and to killed..
The other quickly dodged behind a cover... but the wrong side of the cover, and litterly got annihilated with 5 hits to torso and 2 to the head..

Damn.. Only me left, and i KNEW i was running short on ammo.. so i though: What the heck.

Stood upright, and did a Terminator.. Just calmly walked while fireing at anything moving..

One of them challanged me, and stood up also, but.. hey.. i downed him before he even could get an aim on me...

i was 10m from where the last person was, when i suddenly realized that i wasn't hitting anything.. I was dry on ammo...
(Sidenote: at 10m or less, a beuty-hit HURTS... BAD!)

I took a gamle thou.. The gun still makes a noice (like a bang) when fireing, since it uses compressed CO2, so i keept fireing blanks, and rushed the last 10-5 m's and put my barrel to the guys head... and said loudly "bang"... He was scared as hell, and it was pure entertainment to walk him off the coart at gunpoint while my team cheared...

He was however furious when i told him i had been fireing blanks the last minute, and tried to revenge the next round, but failed misserebly.

Worth thinking of: What IF he had noticed that i actualy WAS fireing blanks? the guy DID have 40-50 rounds left... *auch*..

what the heck... If you gable, you know you'r alive!

Well.. will probably write another horribly gramaticaly incorrect and misspelled story, as soon as i have figured out what of my many moments i should choose from..

----------------

Sebatianos: DAMN that suxx0r

evilded: I used a lawnmower engine and a babycart... went straight to hell also..
Just no major injuries.. Problem: it was FULL THROTLE or no power
Old 22-12-2004, 11:23 PM   #7
evilded
Super Freak

Quote:
evilded: I used a lawnmower engine and a babycart... went straight to hell also..
Yeah another time i tried with a chainsaw with chain drive direct to driveshaft. Same problem, except a chainsaw goes VERY FAST.

Statistics are just like mini-skirts, they give you good ideas but hide the most important thing!
evilded is offline                         Send a private message to evilded
Old 22-12-2004, 11:25 PM   #8
Kon-Tiki
[BANNED]

At least one thing each week. I tend to forget 'bout them all, as it's just too much to keep in mind.
Kon-Tiki is offline                         Send a private message to Kon-Tiki
Old 22-12-2004, 11:25 PM   #9
Titan
Gnome

Send a message via ICQ to Titan Send a message via MSN to Titan Send a message via Skype™ to Titan

Quote:
Originally posted by evilded@Dec 23 2004, 01:23 AM
Quote:
Yeah another time i tried with a chainsaw with chain drive direct to driveshaft. Same problem, except a chainsaw goes VERY FAST.
This engine came from a special lawnmower: Flymo.. it uses an aircussion to FLY over the grass.. = needs an EXTREAMLY high RPM to function... so.. i guess that beats your chainsaw
Old 22-12-2004, 11:38 PM   #10
Puffin
Abandonia Homie

One thing that pops into my mind..

Few years ago, me and my cousins were playing with a four-wheeler. And my cousin (2 years younger) was driving it, and i was hanging behind it, and got dragged after it (I was hanging on a short rope) on the grass! My cousins live at a farm, so we were on the fields. And he dragged me around, i was on my stomach.. and it went pretty fast. Got scratches here and there, and a very green t-shirt that used to be white :blink:
It hurt like hell...
I think my cousins have a video of it somewhere (I hope they do..), I'll ask them next time I see them

Then there are some things that I... can't really talk about here :whistle: :angel:
Puffin is offline                         Send a private message to Puffin