Go Back   Forums > Graveyard > Trash Can
Memberlist Forum Rules Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Click here to use Advanced Search

Old 04-07-2017, 01:16 AM   #1
Mystvan
Vice-Chair-man Poke-man

Default spam from: Quiz players - your motivation for playing?

I never imagined that Sebastianos and Kosta would be overtaken by anyone, as they have always been the 1st and 2nd place in the PoE ranking for several years.
Old 23-07-2017, 06:28 PM   #2
Mystvan
Vice-Chair-man Poke-man

Unhappy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bonk View Post
Don't worry Mystvan, you are still far ahead of me in the PoE rankings. There is obviously an element of luck in our PoE gains and a few weeks ago the system didn't accept my correct answers for severel days in a row, so you got a big lead. At the moment I am slowly closing the gap, but in the long run you still have a better PoE average than me
So just wait until luck changes again. I did accept that you are better than me, but just like you, I don't give up so easily
Wow! Cyber-Bonk is very lucky . He always gets 1 PoE more than me . And not to mention that I lost 11 (or more) PoE when the Abandonia system was very unstable and did not accept my correct answers to the quiz.

And if you beat me in the PoE rankings, please spare me from your secret technique as an authentic and legitimate Chair-man (Bonk! Bonk! Bonk!), the natural successor of the great Chairman Geezer.

The noble, august and regal figure of the Geezer
Old 28-07-2017, 03:44 AM   #3
Mystvan
Vice-Chair-man Poke-man

Smile

Wow! Dear Cyber-Bonk ... I just realized recently that we became Abandonians on the dates close to each other (02/11/2008 and 03/14/2008) . We are almost Twinsen from Twinsun.

Is that why you and I are often in the same PoE ranking?

I think I am a hard nut to crack even when I am sweating cold... Bonk! Bonk! Bonk! It still has not happened checkmate! Unless you are more powerful than the Grandmaster Spectre-man .
Old 01-08-2017, 09:24 PM   #4
Mystvan
Vice-Chair-man Poke-man

Unhappy Cyber-Bonk and Grand marko River

Warning! Cyber-Bonk Bonk! Bonk! Bonk! is approaching! Hellp!

I thought Cyber-Bonk was asleep , but I am afraid the fearsome tiger is wide awake and ready to hunt Poke-man.

Whoa! Eeek! So scary!

Regarding the Grand marko River , I realized math functions that I stopped using for years and thought I had forgotten them over the years :

lim f(x) = +∞ for x = PoE
x→+∞

lim f(x) = +∞ for x = Badges
x→+∞

But on the other hand,

lim f(x) = -∞ for x = avatar (........) ↓
x→-∞

Last edited by Mystvan; 02-08-2017 at 12:06 PM.
Mystvan is offline                         Send a private message to Mystvan
Old 02-08-2017, 01:16 AM   #5
tienkhoanguyen
[BANNED]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mystvan View Post
Warning! Cyber-Bonk Bonk! Bonk! Bonk! is approaching! Hellp!

I thought Cyber-Bonk was asleep , but I am afraid the fearsome tiger is wide awake and ready to hunt Poke-man

Whoa! Eeek! So scary!

Regarding the Grand marko River , I realized math functions that I stopped using for years and thought I had forgotten them over the years :

lim f(x) = +∞ for x = PoE
x→+∞

lim f(x) = +∞ for x = Badges
x→+∞

But on the other hand,

lim f(x) = -∞ for x = avatar (........) ↓
x→-∞
Wow. Those are some complex stuffs from Calculus! I didn't realize the mysterious Mystvan is so complex. hehe
tienkhoanguyen is offline                         Send a private message to tienkhoanguyen
Old 02-08-2017, 02:00 AM   #6
Mystvan
Vice-Chair-man Poke-man

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by tienkhoanguyen View Post
Wow. Those are some complex stuffs from Calculus! I didn't realize the mysterious Mystvan is so complex. hehe
Unfortunately, Captain Bible , I am only good at Arithmetic . I know how to add PoE and increase the subtraction of my PoE minus Cyber-Bonk’s PoE...

I really want to be away from Cyber-Bonk because I really fear his chair and his powers as Chair-man. Bonk! Bonk! Bonk!

In Portuguese it has a proverb: “Não cutucar a onça com vara curta” (“Do not poke the jaguar with a short stick ) that the analogue in English is “Don’t poke the bear”.

Perhaps I’ve poked Cyber-Bonk in his Home Sweet-Den... ROAR! Whoa! Eeek! I will have to hide for a while...
Old 02-08-2017, 02:10 AM   #7
tienkhoanguyen
[BANNED]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mystvan View Post
Unfortunately, Captain Bible , I am only good at Arithmetic . I know how to add PoE and increase the subtraction of my PoE minus Cyber-Bonk’s PoE...

I really want to be away from Cyber-Bonk because I really fear his chair and his powers as Chair-man. Bonk! Bonk! Bonk!

In Portuguese it has a proverb: “Não cutucar a onça com vara curta” (“Do not poke the jaguar with a short stick ) that the analogue in English is “Don’t poke the bear”.

Perhaps I’ve poked Cyber-Bonk in his Home Sweet-Den... ROAR! Whoa! Eeek! I will have to hide for a while...
That indicates an anomaly in the space time continuum! Something has gone very wrong and we must move [back to the future]. hehe to solve it.

Unfortunately I only know God of Heaven sent his only son to come every 1000 years so I don't really know what to do in the time being. According to The Holy Bible 1/1000 years is enough to save all people. So hopefully we are not at a critical phase in our life and ...

Wait... there is a phrase in The Holy Bible! "Though I walk through the vale of dark I shall fear no evil for you are with me." - God of Heaven speaking to someone who showed God of Heaven was watching all along.

So have no fear Mystvan! Although the bad people are not good God says the good people shall have much in life if they overcome. Look at my mom Huong Thi Vu. She worked like a slave for many years before becoming a grandma. Then she rules with a gentle caring arm over here grandchildren. hehe
tienkhoanguyen is offline                         Send a private message to tienkhoanguyen
Old 03-08-2017, 03:03 PM   #8
Bonk
Forum hobbit

No no, Mystvan is not complex. He is quite real, as he has no imaginary parts only mysterious, that's different. Mystvan + 2i would be complex.
I'm actually a bit experienced in calculus, it's my job
Bonk is offline                         Send a private message to Bonk
Old 04-08-2017, 03:19 AM   #9
tienkhoanguyen
[BANNED]

No, no... Sir Gold Bonk. Myst+2i is narcissist. hehe
Old 05-08-2017, 02:54 AM   #10
Mystvan
Vice-Chair-man Poke-man

Lightbulb

After much research, study and reflection, Poke-man came to some surprising mathematical conclusions:

Surprising Mathematical Conclusions

Now, I would like to know the evaluation of the Examining Board on the defense of my thesis?

Last edited by Mystvan; 06-08-2017 at 02:10 AM.
Mystvan is offline                         Send a private message to Mystvan