Go Back   Forums > Community Chatterbox > Forgotten Games Bureau > Cold Cases
Memberlist Forum Rules Today's Posts
Click here to use Advanced Search

Old 25-04-2007, 10:07 PM   #1
fishky
Lurker

this is not a pc game. it was for sega machine (dont know if it's called like that) with joystic and buttons. you can choose from 3 characters. a ninja with knife (uses it only when enemies were too close to him) and shurikens,a boxer with something which we used to call boiler (maybe those kind of bags they use to train on) in hands and a guy with a sword (noone used to play with him). it was walking and killing bad guys and at the end of each level there was a boss. after each level there was something like roulette which gives you bonus (e.g. change magic,+hp,change character). few of the things i remember about the ninja char was double stars (shurikens),1 big star,katanha (magic), double (magic). one of the bosses was a fist or a feet which when hits you makes you small. i've seen it maybe about 10-15 years ago (not sure exactly but i was a kid). very nice game but i cant recall the name to search it somewhere on inet . if someone does pls answer me here on the site i'm new to this site but really love it.
fishky is offline                         Send a private message to fishky
Old 25-04-2007, 10:12 PM   #2
_r.u.s.s.
I'm not Russ
but an ex-alektorophobic

not quite sure, but you can go to rom world (im nor sure if i can post a link, so google) and they have sreenshots on some games so if you remember how did it look like, maybe you can find it in there=)

or try this list http://www.mobygames.com/browse/games/sega...ystem/fighting/

or is this the one? http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shinobi_III:_...he_Ninja_Master