Go Back   Forums > Updates Workflow > Offers
Memberlist Forum Rules Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Click here to use Advanced Search

Old 08-05-2015, 02:11 PM   #61
Rwolf

Default J. Kintz's games?

Does anyone know the status of the games by Jeff Kintz, that Shadow_Stalker uploaded?
I've found a few on other sites, but nothing here, and it's been a few years since this thread was active last.
Rwolf is offline                         Send a private message to Rwolf
Old 08-03-2022, 12:40 AM   #62
GreenBanana

Question

I was unable to start a new thread. I'm not certain why. But since my question is related, I thought I'd ask it here.

Does anyone have solutions to Jeff Kintz's games? Especially for Savage Future and Shape Shifter. I was never able to find the electrostatic charger nor the trilium in Savage Future, and I can't find a third key to enter the tower in Shape Shifter. And if there are any solutions to the other obstacles in The Darkest Night, I haven't yet found them.
GreenBanana is offline                         Send a private message to GreenBanana