Click here to use Advanced Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 27-08-2012, 01:11 PM   #11
Kelbert
Forum hobbit

Default Monkey Island

Quote:

Monkey Island

While you are reading this review i think it would be good if you first clicked on this link so you can be like me and go "wow that is the best computer game music i have ever heard EVAR and im not even joking!!!".
http://youtu.be/mYZXNVHVfhc

ok now you have the background music i will review the game but i dont think i really need to because you already know that it is bloody brilliant. at least the 1st and 2nd one is even tho the 2nd one is way better.
the 3rd one is also pretty cool and i have it on scummvm along with lots of other games that i like to play.

one bit i didnt really like in number 4 was the bit with munkey kombat. it was trying to be a bit like the others with insult swordfighting but it was not like that and at the end you had to draw 3 times with lechuck and that is why it took me so long because i am a bit thick and rage quit when winning didnt win and neither did losing.

the telltale ones are quite funny and make me LOL a lot. so does strong bad and also sam n max. back to the future is ok but i havent finished it i am on episode 4 now and really cant be arsed with it because i have the walking dead games and law and order legacies that i finished the other day.

the walking dead game is ace and lots of my friends come round to play it with the ps3 remote on my pc with the biggest monitor so they can sit in my massive boss chair that i use for relaxing in front of my pc with a game when i use the ps3 remote.
i highly recommend it even though it seems to be taking them an inordinate amount of time to release the episodes. i do not care but on facebook ppl are always slagging off telltale and making death threats against them if they do not hurry up. that is very stupid to act like a baby and i hope that you do not do that kind of thing.

Quote:

:-= this is what guybrush thinks of monkey kombat =-:

Quote:

i was going to do another game called battle chess but then me and my internet buddy called fortisbro who were talking about chess and stuff decided to talk about monkey island and we said that the first ones were best. it is nice to have my opinions validated so this is a tribute to the chatbox.

i am still having problems getting used to gimp 2.8, even though it is a lot better and has a million more functions; it can take a lot longer to perform the same action that took micro-seconds in gimp 2.6.

Last edited by Kelbert; 27-08-2012 at 01:31 PM. Reason: preview size fail (again)
Kelbert is offline                         Send a private message to Kelbert