Go Back   Forums > Graveyard > Suspension, ban and unban notices.
Memberlist Forum Rules Today's Posts
Click here to use Advanced Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 13-06-2017, 07:46 PM   #11
tienkhoanguyen
[BANNED]

Default Thank you Jesus Christ for the rest of for eternal life!

Jesus Christ! Bless GOD, Jesus Christ, Mary, and The Holy Spirit# Then bless my real mom Huong Thi Vu. Honours to my real mom Huong Thi Vu and my real dad Nguyen Binh Thuy. Congratulations to my real two sisters Nguyen Khoa Thuyen and Nguyen Khoa Thi. Nguyen Khoa Tien in other words myself have been studying and working hard lately. It humbles a person to study and work in programming. Programming is not easy like people would like to say it is. It is a really humbling experience to work for 5 years straight and all that gets collected is welfare income. Trying to sell the work produced on eBay and other place is also a humbling experience. It saddens me to see 5 hard years go by and I am on welfare. So count yourself bless if you have a job or you are a student.

On the other hand I am bless with a good family and neighbours!!!!!!!!!!!! I can go over to my family and neighbours anytime to relax and just talk about whatever.

However programming Windows and DOS is hard especially when selling is involved. If you look at my produced disc you will notice it has the picture of me and my family's LORD and savior and his mother on there. The artwork is good quality however it is not enough to sell to the public at this point in time and maybe never will be# So the saddest part of my life is that I have to depend on my family who are all professionals while I am an aspiring programmer############

I have the product produced however it is not really a popular product. Who wants to play a boring game of PingPong when they can sit and play Indiana Jones and the likes for hours? Not many if any.

So I am humble being a Vietnamese Citizen in America. I cannot obtain and keep a stable job being a weak slow learning programmer. But I am proud of my family members who all made it being a converted American Citizen. They work hard and made it in America.
tienkhoanguyen is offline                         Send a private message to tienkhoanguyen