Go Back   Forums > Community Chatterbox > Gaming Zone
Memberlist Forum Rules Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Click here to use Advanced Search

Old 14-09-2006, 05:13 PM   #11
chainsoar
Master Debater

I'm downloading the Shattered Galaxy client right this moment, and oh jesus, it looks tasty. While I'm here, instead of opening a new thread I'll take this opportunity to ask - does anyone here play Populous : The Beginning online? I just got back on there after a year or more now I've sorted out my PC..I'm not very good, even when I used to play it every day, I didn't play for more than a couple of months before I had to leave it alone, but I'd welcome a challenge. Let me know.
Quote:
Originally Posted by dosraider View Post
You click on 'Download this game'.
chainsoar is offline                         Send a private message to chainsoar
Old 14-09-2006, 10:58 PM   #12
Blood-Pigggy
10 GOSUB Abandonia
20 GOTO 10

Try Second Life.

No combat, but the ENTIRE world was solely built by players, you can also make real money (without having to give any cash away) by selling your creations and etc. online.

You need to pay to get property (to have a house and such) but otherwise the game is limitless, besides you get to make money (you can get it either by PayPal or your credit card).

My Site -
http://sites.google.com/site/eyenixon
Blood-Pigggy is offline                         Send a private message to Blood-Pigggy
Old 17-09-2006, 09:30 AM   #13
Koen
Game Wizzard

F.E.A.R. Combat has been released recently, which is the free multiplayer variant of F.E.A.R, and is very enjoyable.

Furthermore, for MMORPG's I suggest you check out:

Eternal Lands - very small client (26 MB), but a very advanced 3d game.
MU Online - bit of diablo-like mmorpg, hack'n'slash

For first person shooters:

Tremulous - a refreshing game. Aliens vs Humans multiplayer game with RTS elements. (based on Quake 3 engine so should work on your pc...)
Nexuiz - unreal tournament clone, but with exceptionally good graphics (works on older pc as well with all options off)
Legends - free Tribes 2 clone. Seems to be very buggy though.

@chainsoar

I'm in a team who creates a 'matchmaker' for populous, which enables you to sit in a lobby, host/join a game and chat with other populous players. There are alot of mappacks available that you can play as well. And leagues enable you to compete with other players. There are also some clans active. So if you look for someone to play... see it here
Koen is offline                         Send a private message to Koen
Old 17-09-2006, 02:55 PM   #14
Abi79
Home Sweet Abandonia

Send a message via Yahoo to Abi79

And in case you're looking for a more childish (but not too much) MMORPG, get flyff.gpotato.com.
Abi79 is offline                         Send a private message to Abi79
Old 17-09-2006, 03:33 PM   #15
chainsoar
Master Debater

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Koen @ Sep 17 2006, 10:30 AM) [snapback]255538[/snapback]</div>
Quote:

@chainsoar

I'm in a team who creates a 'matchmaker' for populous, which enables you to sit in a lobby, host/join a game and chat with other populous players. There are alot of mappacks available that you can play as well. And leagues enable you to compete with other players. There are also some clans active. So if you look for someone to play... see it here
[/b]
You created Matchmaker?

EDIT: I was thinking of the Matchmaker available from strategyplanet. I see now you've made your own version. Pretty cool!
Quote:
Originally Posted by dosraider View Post
You click on 'Download this game'.
chainsoar is offline                         Send a private message to chainsoar
Old 20-09-2006, 08:52 AM   #16
_mzonas_
Forum hobbit

Yu-Gi-Oh! PoW Joey The Passion. Its good multiplayer game, but not free....

USA Today has come out with a new survey: Apparently three out of four people make up 75 percent of the population.
_mzonas_ is offline                         Send a private message to _mzonas_
Old 22-09-2006, 10:10 AM   #17
Wildlotus

You cound try Runescape.

I also heard some time back that there's a Pirates of the Caribbean MMORPG to be released by Disney. The screenshots look kinda good. But I suppose it would be like Runescape. Good for some, not good for others. Not sure if it's out yet though.

You can run a Google search and find out I guess. :P
Wildlotus is offline                         Send a private message to Wildlotus
Old 20-11-2006, 04:09 PM   #18
Tannman

[font=Times New Roman][b]
There is a currently is a beta that will be free upon release called Warrock, in myn opnion this game is one of the most exciting and realistic massive Multi player to date. You have the ability to pilot tanks, Humvees, Fighter jets (and to shoot your buddy out of the sky with a stinger LOL)boats and on and on... The graphics are very well done and the game play flows well. The game is another creation from the MMOG capital of the world South Korea. For more info and to download the client go to http://warrock.net
Tannman is offline                         Send a private message to Tannman
Old 20-11-2006, 05:12 PM   #19
_mzonas_
Forum hobbit

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(chainsoar @ Sep 10 2006, 05:23 PM) [snapback]254203[/snapback]</div>
Quote:
Anyone know of any free online multiplayer games available for download on the world wide web? I've been playing Soldat a lot recently, and I love it, but I wondered if there were any other decent free multiplayer games out there. I've tried Gunz, by the way, and my pc doesn't like it. It's quite elderly, really.
[/b]
Ahh, I see you like Soldat ??? I found free game like Soldat, but much more better. (260 MB). It's absolutelly free, and only online. There is also level system (I'm at 23 lv., coz I played only 3 days ). You can battle against other player or just solve mission ( 1-3 players at same time.) http://gunster.ijji.com its free like soldat game...

USA Today has come out with a new survey: Apparently three out of four people make up 75 percent of the population.
_mzonas_ is offline                         Send a private message to _mzonas_
Old 22-11-2006, 06:27 PM   #20
velik_m
Game Wizzard

ActionCube (http://action.cubers.net/index.html)