Go Back   Forums > Graveyard > Suspension, ban and unban notices.
Memberlist Forum Rules Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Click here to use Advanced Search

Old 27-10-2017, 08:18 AM   #681
tienkhoanguyen
[BANNED]

Thumbs down Thank you Jesus Christ!

But really. Now that I have my girlfriend Ho Thi Nga all I do is look at her! I'm not even ready to have kids. I think kids should be for when you are wealthy and in a good neighbourhood!!!!! I never thought it would take me 43 years to find her thanks to Jesus Christ# When I was young and foolish I rushed. But I realize that is how you learn who the one is. You make your mistakes and move on. That's nothing to be ashamed of. Making mistakes is part of life and being human.
tienkhoanguyen is offline                         Send a private message to tienkhoanguyen
Old 27-10-2017, 08:21 AM   #682
tienkhoanguyen
[BANNED]

Default Thank you Jesus Christ!

Just because you didn't get anything done today doesn't mean you can't do it tomorrow! If not tomorrow then the next day or sometimes in the future. There is always hope.

Last edited by tienkhoanguyen; 27-10-2017 at 08:23 AM. Reason: It's my thread and I'm going to do what I want (I think [giggles])!
tienkhoanguyen is offline                         Send a private message to tienkhoanguyen
Old 27-10-2017, 08:43 AM   #683
tienkhoanguyen
[BANNED]

Default Thank you Jesus Christ!

I miss my mom. Everyday I grow closer to her yet she grows closer to Heaven! hehe But seriously, I'll miss her when she's gone. I'm just ashamed that I couldn't do anything for her. She cooks cleans and works then gets up and does it again. Here I am collecting welfare.
Old 27-10-2017, 08:46 AM   #684
tienkhoanguyen
[BANNED]

Default Thank you Jesus Christ THE saviour of all people#

I believe in miracles. With each passing day I begin to notice miracles. Maybe they were always around? Rose colored glasses? Could be but I'm not taking Psychology classes right now.
Old 27-10-2017, 08:50 AM   #685
tienkhoanguyen
[BANNED]

Default I believe Jesus Christ performs miracles like changing the stupid title like this!heh

Old 27-10-2017, 11:38 AM   #686
tienkhoanguyen
[BANNED]

Default I'm just messing around.

Initially I wanted to make it rotate in 3D. However I got lazy so I decided to put this one instead.
Attached Files
File Type: rar TC.rar (45.9 KB, 102 views)
Old 27-10-2017, 11:35 PM   #687
tienkhoanguyen
[BANNED]

Default For Jesus Christ freaks only!

For those who are Jesus Christ freaks please visit my website at tiendosware.conforums.com/

Please remove the http or https because it is not needed.

It is my place where I talk heavily about Jesus Christ and just a little about DOS. For most of your DOS needs you should stick around here. However for talking all you want about Jesus Christ I hope you'll find yourself at home there.
Old 28-10-2017, 07:34 PM   #688
tienkhoanguyen
[BANNED]

Default God, Jesus Christ, is number one!

Jesus Christ! Bless GOD, Jesus Christ, Mary, and The Holy Spirit# Then bless my real mom Huong Thi Vu; Honours to my real mom Huong Thi Vu and my real dad Nguyen Binh Thuy..... also, congratulations to my real two sisters Nguyen Khoa Thuyen and Nguyen Khoa Thi because my family is just perfect blessing from God of Heaven!!!

Well today we have a double. There might be a large Hazelnut Ice Coffee soon. If not then it will be tomorrow. We will see. I got some good orange juice at least from the local grocery store.

I always need my ONLY King Jesus Christ! Don't you know miracles happen for good people when you call upon Jesus Christ! Even all over The Holy Book of Psalms it says Jesus Christ saved King David! If you read it and you say it doesn't mention Jesus Christ anywhere in that Holy Book well read the entire Holy Bible and you see that Jesus Christ is God THE LORD in Jesus Christ himself#######################################
Old 28-10-2017, 09:12 PM   #689
tienkhoanguyen
[BANNED]

Smile Thank you Jesus Christ!

Dear Abandonia members,

If I am alive I intend to help out in anyway I can according to Jesus Christ standard! Please forgive me if I fail in anyways. The only thing I hate is evil in my life# However I am not going to go out and provoke an evil person. I am going to mind my business unless the evil person threatens my family or friends.

In Jesus Christ name I pray with Mary Immaculate too forever,
Tien Khoa Nguyen (Vietnamese symbols missing)

P.S. Thank you mom Huong Thi Vu for being full Catholic from birth!!!!! Thank you dad Nguyen Binh Thuy for loving God who favors Jesus Christ and praying for me to always be on the good side when I was born# Thank you to Jesus Christ my two sisters are alive and seems well taken care of: sis Nguyen Khoa Thuyen and Nguyen Khoa Thi

Most of all Thank you Jesus Christ for my true family and friends from before my creation to after my passing to Heaven.

Amen every life forever#!!
Old 29-10-2017, 04:28 AM   #690
tienkhoanguyen
[BANNED]

Default Jesus Christ!

Well we don't always get what we want but we always get what we need. That is The Promise of Jesus Christ! So I confess I didn't get Hazelnut Ice Coffee yesterday but my mother says she got me ice cream instead. Yummy# Plus I got soft cookies and a homemade hoagie sandwich thank you for my mom Huong Thi Vu!