Go Back   Forums > Abandonia.com > Games Discussion
Memberlist Forum Rules Today's Posts
Click here to use Advanced Search

Old 24-08-2007, 02:17 AM   #191
Nodal

God, I remember this. I played it about 5 years ago... It's great.
Nodal is offline                         Send a private message to Nodal
Old 24-08-2007, 08:14 AM   #192
The Fifth Horseman
FUTURE SCIENCE BASTARD

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Anya @ Aug 24 2007, 02:07 AM) [snapback]306319[/snapback]</div>
Quote:
Does anybody know how to save this game without using f5? I'm using dosbox on a mac laptop and it won't let me save so I'm having to restart over at the beginning!!!!! Or maybe how to access and menu without using the f buttons?
If you know you can leave the answer here or email me at [BEEEP]@aol.com

Thanks so much to anyone who can help!!!
[/b]
Are you sure you're asking about the right game? All Kyrandias have a clikable "menu" button in the bottom left of the screen.

"God. Can't you people see I'm trying to commit a crime against science and nature here?"
-- Reed Richards
The Fifth Horseman is offline                         Send a private message to The Fifth Horseman
Old 06-09-2007, 12:10 AM   #193
oea

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(holly @ Nov 13 2004, 05:33 PM) [snapback]25916[/snapback]</div>
Quote:
cannotplay game it says not enough memory.
[/b]
can try right clicking the icon you use to start the game go to advanced and memory and change the settings. worked for me.
oea is offline                         Send a private message to oea
Old 11-09-2007, 11:06 PM   #194
mario1235

Where are you guys getting this game from to play ? I have the old cd of this game and could put it in the ocmputer and install but how would i get it to play? I am running XP... THANKS FOR THE HELP!

Old 12-09-2007, 12:55 AM   #195
MARIO1235atAOL

SOOO LOST... I have the cd from the game i bought like 10 years ago..installed it and now i have both VDSM and DOSbox and cant figure out how to use it...please help!

Old 12-09-2007, 06:02 AM   #196
The Fifth Horseman
FUTURE SCIENCE BASTARD

Quote:
Where are you guys getting this game from to play ? [/b]
http://www.abandonia.com/games/289/Legendo...olmsRevenge.htm

Quote:
SOOO LOST... I have the cd from the game i bought like 10 years ago..installed it and now i have both VDSM and DOSbox and cant figure out how to use it...please help! [/b]
What exactly are you getting stuck at? Until I know what your specific problem is, I can only sugest you check A beginners guide to DOSBox. It answers many basic questions on the subject.
VDMSound is not recommended, unless your computer lacks suficient power to run DOSBox at a playable speed.

"God. Can't you people see I'm trying to commit a crime against science and nature here?"
-- Reed Richards
The Fifth Horseman is offline                         Send a private message to The Fifth Horseman
Old 12-09-2007, 09:59 PM   #197

[autoexec]
# Lines in this section will be run at startup.

mount C C:\westwood
C:
C:\NC\NC.exe

This is where i get stuck..it says illegal command as soon as i start up dosbox... I am at part 1.4 of your guide to dosbox... I have all my malcomb stuff in the westwood folder which is the folder that was credited when i installed the game on cd...I also copied the NC.exe file into a new folder on my c drive named NC and put NC.exe in the folder...please help!

Old 12-09-2007, 10:01 PM   #198

nevermind i messed with the directorys and got past that part..ill keep you updated

Old 12-09-2007, 10:06 PM   #199

ok ive completly gotten through your guide! THANKS...BUT... it now says its unable to benchmark the files...what do i do !?! IM SO CLOSE

Old 12-09-2007, 10:08 PM   #200
_r.u.s.s.
I'm not Russ
but an ex-alektorophobic

when exactly are you trying to do and what says "unable to benchmark the files"?