Go Back   Forums > Community Chatterbox > Blah, blah, blah...
Memberlist Forum Rules Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Click here to use Advanced Search

Old 20-12-2017, 03:56 PM   #891
jimmylincoln

I feel a bit frustrated and that's almost Christmas. It's all because off this exam at the college, that I have not passed and need to take again, holidays are ruined
What if there's a way to have fun and work simultaneously. At https://writemyessayonline.com/acade...ting-jobs.html there's an opportunity to become a writer, improve the skills and help students with their assignments.
jimmylincoln is offline                         Send a private message to jimmylincoln
Old 22-10-2018, 09:50 PM   #892
Mystvan
Vice-Chair-man Poke-man

Red face

I feel great after losing more than 14 kg after a more balanced, nutritious and healthy diet in conjunction with aerobic physical activities such as fast walking and running.

I think perhaps my weight reduction has slowed down after I have intensified the time of my races. Muscle gain? Who knows?

Aerobic activities, for those who have no physical restrictions, have only shown positive results such as improving sleep, improving mood, more relaxation, improved mental concentration, improved digestion, more satiety in food, etc.

Like every good thing, it would be prudent to avoid excesses or extremes, that is, neither lacking nor excessive, but in balance and patience (perseverance)...
Old 23-10-2018, 07:18 PM   #893
Mystvan
Vice-Chair-man Poke-man

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mystvan View Post
I feel great after losing more than 14 kg after a more balanced, nutritious and healthy diet in conjunction with aerobic physical activities such as fast walking and running.

I think perhaps my weight reduction has slowed down after I have intensified the time of my races. Muscle gain? Who knows?

Aerobic activities, for those who have no physical restrictions, have only shown positive results such as improving sleep, improving mood, more relaxation, improved mental concentration, improved digestion, more satiety in food, etc.

Like every good thing, it would be prudent to avoid excesses or extremes, that is, neither lacking nor excessive, but in balance and patience (perseverance)...
It may be that during physical activity of walking and / or running, you do not lose weight as you expected. Never be discouraged, because there are explanations for this!

01) You are gaining muscle mass. And that is really nice! Have perseverance and patience, for surely the results will come sooner or later!
02) You may need to restrict consumption of pasta, meat and fat.

Although I lost more than 14 kg, I estimate that my muscle gain was about 3 kg. That is, maybe I have lost the weight between 14 kg and 17 kg!

Fortunately, I am already within the rankings of being a thin person and I plan to lose over 7 kg just to get me away from being an overweight person.
Old 21-02-2019, 11:11 AM   #894
Gouda

I feel good!
https://mobilny-ranking.pl/gdzie-naj...ment-rodzinny/
Gouda is offline                         Send a private message to Gouda
Old 22-02-2019, 10:07 AM   #895
DiavoloMerrit

Lot of people are here, Then I'll join the party. Hi, I am fine, just preparing my new article in my blogs. How About you?
DiavoloMerrit is offline                         Send a private message to DiavoloMerrit
Old 25-02-2019, 12:36 AM   #896
Mystvan
Vice-Chair-man Poke-man

Thumbs down

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gouda View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by DiavoloMerrit View Post

Lot of people are here, Then I'll join the party. Hi, I am fine, just preparing my new article in my blogs. How About you?
It seems that the spambots have decided to proliferate in this Sub-Forum. Even so, they are far less unpleasant and frequent than a certain obnoxious self-righteous crazy spammer troll who infested several Sub-Forums and threads causing inconveniences and annoyances.
Old 31-07-2019, 04:17 PM   #897
twillight
10 GOSUB Abandonia
20 GOTO 10

Facebook got very specific.
010.jpg
#BannHammer
#FacebookJail
#FreeTheInnocent
Old 01-08-2019, 10:01 AM   #898
Smiling Spectre
10 GOSUB Abandonia
20 GOTO 10

Send a message via ICQ to Smiling Spectre Send a message via AIM to Smiling Spectre Send a message via MSN to Smiling Spectre

What is in text? I cannot read Hungarian.
Old 04-01-2020, 03:56 AM   #899
DrWho42
Game freak

i feel okay? my jury duty was canceled so i got to sleep in.

🌲link🌲tree🌲
DrWho42 is offline                         Send a private message to DrWho42
Old 06-08-2020, 09:37 AM   #900
EricaR

I feel very sad since yesterday after watching beirut explosion. It's said that explosion destroyed there essential food storage.. I can't imaging how people feel when suddenly lose their relatives,house and all the things.. Amid a Pandemic, they are experiencing very bad situation.
EricaR is offline                         Send a private message to EricaR