Go Back   Forums > Community Chatterbox > Gaming Zone
Memberlist Forum Rules Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Click here to use Advanced Search

Old 21-05-2011, 10:22 PM   #1
Excor

Default Unknown C64 game

Hi everyone,

as a really young child I was playing games on my dad's C64. I somehow manged to understand what to do to get the games running hehe.

Anyway, I can barely remember a game I never got past the first scene. This game comes up my mind every year and I hope someone knows this game.

The game starts like this:
There is a man captive to a street lamp. Another guy is peeing this man.

That's it...I never knew what to do. I was smashing all keyboard keys, waiting 1 hour etc... nothing happend oO I think this game was some beat 'em up like Double Dragon or Doman etc... but as I never figured out how to free myself, I can not say what type of game this maybe was?!?!

Please help me

Regards,

Excor
Excor is offline                         Send a private message to Excor
Old 22-05-2011, 03:06 PM   #2
Zaru
Abandonia nerd

Anything more you remember about this game? The setting, perhaps? Was the action happening in a city? Was it a sidescroller, multi-screen or isometric (like Vendetta). One game that comes to my mind when I hear about peeing is Wild Streets (1990), but that's only because of kick animations of both: player's and enemies' that, as someone has written on Lemon64 forums, remind peeing dogs.

You may want to browse through the list of C64 beatem'up games. Check this out: http://www.mobygames.com/browse/game...ng/action/c64/
Zaru is offline                         Send a private message to Zaru
Old 03-06-2011, 12:09 PM   #3
Excor

Hey,

thanks for your reply. It was a side scroller (ok I never saw scrolling, because I never got past that peeing stuff hehe). It could be Wild Streets, I think I have to check it out! Thank you! If not, I think I will have to go through the list.

Regards,

Excor

Edit:

Ok watched a playthrough of Wild Streets. I think the graphics are too good, and in the beginning is no peeing (First time I regret seeing someone not pee xD). If my mind still works correctly, the setting was inside a big town like NY.

Last edited by Excor; 03-06-2011 at 12:13 PM.
Excor is offline                         Send a private message to Excor
Old 23-06-2011, 04:38 PM   #4
zaphod_x86
Forum hobbit

I know tis game, played it on C64 back in the 80s, though I can't remember its name yet (I'm working on it).
As for what to do in this game: you couldn't free yourself because your character wasn't the one tied up to the lamp but the guy peeing. It was a very nasty game, you had to pee high enough to hit the tied up guy's face and hold it there by struggling your joystick to left and right (like in Decathlon), when you managed to hold it up long enough the peeing stopped and a bird flew through the screen. You had to press the fire button exactly when the bird was over the poor guy's head, I guess you know what was dropped by the bird then.
As I said, it was a very nasty game, nothing I'm proud of to have played as a kid.
Old 24-06-2011, 01:20 PM   #5
supertrini
Forum hobbit

Quote:
Originally Posted by zaphod_x86 View Post
I know tis game, played it on C64 back in the 80s, though I can't remember its name yet (I'm working on it).
As for what to do in this game: you couldn't free yourself because your character wasn't the one tied up to the lamp but the guy peeing. It was a very nasty game, you had to pee high enough to hit the tied up guy's face and hold it there by struggling your joystick to left and right (like in Decathlon), when you managed to hold it up long enough the peeing stopped and a bird flew through the screen. You had to press the fire button exactly when the bird was over the poor guy's head, I guess you know what was dropped by the bird then.
As I said, it was a very nasty game, nothing I'm proud of to have played as a kid.

shit sounds crazy...somebody please find this..sounds interesting like hell
supertrini is offline                         Send a private message to supertrini
Old 24-06-2011, 10:44 PM   #6
Tracker
Home Sweet Abandonia

Hands down, everyone. Myth busted, puzzle solved, the game we are looking for is... *drumroll*

Overkill - The Death of New Generation

EDIT: I tried it. The music is from Star Paws by Rob Hubbard. That's all I've got say about this game

Reverend Preacherbot: Wretched sinner unit! The path to Robot Heaven lies here, in the Good Book 3.0.
Bender: Hey. Do I preach at you when you're lying stoned in the gutter? No!

Last edited by Tracker; 24-06-2011 at 11:21 PM.
Tracker is offline                         Send a private message to Tracker
Old 25-06-2011, 09:47 AM   #7
zaphod_x86
Forum hobbit

Well done!

And what a crappy p**** of sh***
Old 26-06-2011, 10:13 PM   #8
_r.u.s.s.
I'm not Russ
but an ex-alektorophobic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Excor View Post