Himmler is offline                         Send a private message to Himmler
Old 21-08-2005, 06:23 PM   #22
swiss
who's not Swiss

Quote:
Originally posted by Himmler@Aug 21 2005, 05:07 PM
thank you!* * * *
swiss at thy service

here is my version of your alice b/w pic. I did it quick and dirty in 10 minutes - so please no discussion on details.
swiss is offline                         Send a private message to swiss
Old 21-08-2005, 07:04 PM   #23
Abi79
Home Sweet Abandonia

Send a message via Yahoo to Abi79

Wow, that's pretty. You guys are very good at this. I'm jealous <_<
*grumbles something and returns to paint *
Abi79 is offline                         Send a private message to Abi79
Old 22-08-2005, 12:55 AM   #24
Himmler
Trollmaster General

ok...i will not say anything about the details but i must say this-don't use those colors, it hurts my eyes...maybe 2 years ago wouldn't do that but now that i know the dark secrets of the colours i must say-do not use them, use gray colours instead, and don't use high contrasts
here's my version of quick and dirty work

if you look at it you will see that the guy pops out because i used a complementary contrast(red-green) in which the green is more intense.the guy is called center of interest because that's the center of the story, he must be the main theme.and always a color must be seen in another color in the composition.
Old 24-08-2005, 04:48 PM   #25
Abi79
Home Sweet Abandonia

I like Swiss' draw better :bleh: and which are the dark secrets of the colors ?

EDIT: because it...uses much more beautiful colors. I'm a sucker for colors. :wub:

Happy now ?
Sorry for making you angry, sad, mad... Good day to you all. :bye:
Old 24-08-2005, 05:48 PM   #26
Himmler
Trollmaster General

:evil: of course you do, cause you are not studying fine draw...iti plac rahatzele(you like sweet stuff)...and the dark secrets of the colors are definetely not revealed to you so even if i told you you wouldn't understand...and this is not an art gallery it's a sketches gallery..if you want to make art you gotta study intense..if you for example do something that nobody can understand you can't call it abstract(abstract art has many principles and it's harder than a "normal" composition) but you can call it s#*t.abi you know that my topic is not for appraises, i just send it to people that know what art is (fine arts students)..what i'm trying to say is that i don't care if you like swiss's better cause you are not in the field.bye now..till next week..i'm going to PAINT some walls for MONEYYY ($$$$)..yeah..i earn money from the "crappy" things that i do, maybe in the future i can collaborate with some game programmers from romania for their concept art if i have the time..and that of course brings me MONEYYY ($$$). :evil:
and someone can draw like crap but if he knows how to use colors he could be called an artist.
*going back to sketches*
have a nice week
Old 24-08-2005, 05:59 PM   #27
Supressor

Hahahahahaha!!!!!!!, i'm sorry, all this situation is hilarous, anyway, Himmler you got your point, but take it easy. I like you art, so keep up the good job, becuase you really are good at it. See ya
Supressor is offline                         Send a private message to Supressor
Old 24-08-2005, 06:06 PM   #28
Sean
10 GOSUB Abandonia
20 GOTO 10

Himmler, there was no need for that

I myself prefer Himmlers as its more complex and has more detailed toneing.

So Swiss, troll me for my comments! That seems to be todays theme!

Sean is offline                         Send a private message to Sean
Old 24-08-2005, 06:20 PM   #29
Abi79
Home Sweet Abandonia

:eeeeeh: :tai: :eeeeeh:
Old 24-08-2005, 06:47 PM   #30
Himmler
Trollmaster General

well magic..swiss has photos in his portofolio...but i have works of almost art..not here but in my room as i am only studying arts at school..almost nothing else and my oil paintings will evolve untill i reach velasquez's kind of works and then move on to the next stage
shown below a velasquez painting.
but i gotta tell you i did not post that to show a superiority, only to show that a comment that seems dumb to me should not be posted..abi i get PM's from you every day..you can post there the fact that you think my works are crappy cause i spent alot of time and brain matter in this kind of things, shortly i think the color,,and before saying that you must come with an argument why do you like it better maybe i can change just for you (not) but i want to find out what exactly are you reffering to.I don't know how many of you have noticed that the alien has his right hand painted as it was in the light but infact it should of been shaded.I came tired from a 7 hours tour of the city onfoot taking the job and then looking for clothers(i got blisters :ranting: ) and what do I find? a comment..but not argummented(?).
and that post was not written in anger but in seriousity.if you post anything from now on (all of you) please post the things that you think are wrong.
it's the second time abi..on reloaded the same..i said above what do i want, i'm expecting a serious reply that doesn't have three words.

and abi..that's what a quick sketch looks like.i don't use layers or other things that you normally use in PS, i paint it directly, that's what makes them "dirty"

Have a nice day,
Himmler

@the above post of abi..
Quote:
because it...uses much more beautiful colors. I'm a sucker for colors
then i guess you don't know anything about art..why post then?a boy who doesn't know anything about colors posts in my gallery cause?if you don't know anything don't post...and why these "angry" posts of mine? oh well...meh..i always do this and it's gonna buy my bread from now on and what do i get ? A :bleh: , a :bleh: in my topic..if you would of known how hard this is you would of killed yourself.we have one life..and i wanna spend it on art, but i don't want to be offended by a boy with a :bleh: next to my works..when we will be at the same level you can even swear me but untill then try not to post.and i don't think you will reach my sky.Consider yourself ignored, disrespect makes me furious.