Go Back   Forums > Graveyard > Suspension, ban and unban notices.
Memberlist Forum Rules Today's Posts
Click here to use Advanced Search

Old 11-10-2017, 04:42 AM   #621
tienkhoanguyen
[BANNED]

Default Time to pull an overthetop Rocky movie move!

[fades into a whimper] j e s u s .
tienkhoanguyen is offline                         Send a private message to tienkhoanguyen
Old 11-10-2017, 04:44 AM   #622
tienkhoanguyen
[BANNED]

Default OR!

I like the Milla Jovovich running down the skyscraper move better but I always fall from that hight
tienkhoanguyen is offline                         Send a private message to tienkhoanguyen
Old 11-10-2017, 05:12 AM   #623
tienkhoanguyen
[BANNED]

Post Joke of my Life

[everyone] I thought your father taught you to always have a backup

[Tien] He did!

[everyone] Then why didn't you take it with you?
Old 11-10-2017, 08:18 PM   #624
tienkhoanguyen
[BANNED]

Default Thank you Jesus Christ.

Dear Jesus Christ,

Although I lost my father Nguyen Binh Thuy many years ago I still have my mom Huong Thi Vu and my two sisters Nguyen Khoa Thuyen and Nguyen Khoa Thi. Please give me and my family whom I just mentioned a happy life and when we die that we die happy. Also, please make our death such that it is in peace and no one killed us poisoned us etc. For eternal life in heaven with you Jesus Christ our LORD and savior my name is Nguyen Khoa Tien.
Old 11-10-2017, 08:20 PM   #625
tienkhoanguyen
[BANNED]

Default Thank you Jesus Christ.

Dear Jesus Christ,

Please watch over me and my family whom I just mentioned in the previous post all through our lives forever and ever so we are always happy# Thank you LORD Jesus Christ!
Old 12-10-2017, 10:55 AM   #626
tienkhoanguyen
[BANNED]

Smile Jesus!

Well recently I spoke with the press about my game. It turns out that my game is not good enough so I am giving it out for free. I hope you enjoy it. I remember the days when I first started my computer youthful moments! Those were the days where I would buy a computer magazine and read fondly through the colorful pages. These days everything has gone digital unfortunately. Money is tight so we have to do with what we have! I am on welfare collecting $759 per month because I cannot get a job because of my criminal past being a child molestor. So I sit home day after day programming hoping to get out of my situation. Fortunately I am bless with my wonderful mom. My mom Huong Thi Vu who gave me birth supports me in her home. So I still live within my parent's house.

You will have to unRAR the folder and explore the contents of the folder after you mount it in DOSBox. I use DOSBox 0.74. You will find all sorts of goodies from source code to image files all in their original raw formats.

I have worked for that last 5 months on this and I hope you like it. Currently there are only 49 levels however I hope to add more in the future is people like it enough. It all depends on if there is a demand.

Even if there is only 1 person who wants it I will make more levels for it and try to improve upon it.

Please let me know somehow someway even if it is in my dreams hehe
Attached Files
File Type: rar lr171012.rar (401.2 KB, 19 views)
Old 12-10-2017, 08:47 PM   #627
tienkhoanguyen
[BANNED]

Default I am humble proud of my two sisters.

I am humble proud of Nguyen Khoa Thi especially for graduating first out of us 3 kids although I am the oldest! She took first prize in our family because my father wanted the first kid to be an official graduate either in Engineering or Computer Programming; She is a professional programmer in the real world.
Old 13-10-2017, 12:03 AM   #628
tienkhoanguyen
[BANNED]

Smile PsychoTherapy friend and girlfriend!

Attached Files
File Type: rar momHuong.rar (33.3 KB, 19 views)
Old 13-10-2017, 04:05 AM   #629
tienkhoanguyen
[BANNED]

Angry God, Jesus Christ, is number one!

Jesus Christ! Bless GOD, Jesus Christ, Mary, and The Holy Spirit# Then bless my real mom Huong Thi Vu. She took me to a fabric store today to get some sewing fabrics. I got my favourite color yellow. Also, honours to my real mom Huong Thi Vu and my real dad Nguyen Binh Thuy along with my real two sisters Nguyen Khoa Thuyen and Nguyen Khoa Thi.

Well for myself I Nguyen Khoa Tien the first sewed a pillow case today for my mom. It is the third pillow case after my first pillow case training. Maybe I will go into selling pillows with my pillow case in the future. I could make good money in it. Not good like programming but additional income in addition to programming? Who knows. These are just thoughts up in the aire. I am not perfect yet since it has been over 20 years since my training. My precious mother Huong Thi Vu pointed out to me a couple mistakes I made thanks for that grace God of Heaven!!!
Old 13-10-2017, 07:19 AM   #630
tienkhoanguyen
[BANNED]

Default Dear Immaculate Mary!

I ask for a perfect happy life with my family...